Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Yui let out a frustrated growl as she watched her target flee into the woods. She'd pursue her, but only after she had taken care of her men. Slowly, the neko's crimson eyes returned to their former golden color. For the most part, Yui was in one piece. She had a few bites and scratches on her body, but other than that she was fine. The neko promptly turned to take count of how many men she had left. "Sound off!" she roared. Her monstrous voice boomed throughout the camp. As the survivors began to call out, Yui did a quick check of her remaining items. She still had two smoke bombs, three explosive daggers, and one more paralyzing bomb. Suddenly, Yui's nose titled up towards the sky. She could now pick out Eda's scent over the spilled the blood of her men. "How curious..." the neko mumbled as she stormed towards the source of Eda's scent.

When she found her, Yui slowly entered the tent. Her golden hues narrowed sharply as her gaze locked onto her pet. At first, she didn't say anything at all. It was if as she were debating whether or not to make a lung at the elf. "Well..you seem to be in good health." Yui finally stated. "Come with me." She ordered, and without another word, turned around and walked back outside.

"Sir!" one of her men called. The elderly soldier had blood trickling down the side of his cheek. "There's only about ten of us. We lost most of our guys in the attack..plus one that was burned." he stated. "Burned?" Yui blinked. The old soldier nodded. "Very well. Tend and rest the injured. Those who can walk should bury the dead." Yui ordered. "A-are we going after the elves?" the soldier asked. Yui slowly shook her head. "No..not with only ten soldiers plus me. We'll have to return to Klavier. Its not going to be easy negotiating more time..." Yui sighed deeply. Her dark fury ears pinned back against her head. She was literally standing in the blood of her fallen men. Oh, there would be hell to pay!

Finally, Yui turned to face Eda once more. Once again, she paused to simply stare at the elf for a good five speechless minutes. "I want blood." Yui finally stated, her tone as sharp as a razor. "In that attack, I lost a good 90% of my soldiers. Some of which, were old friends of mine. I'm going after that blonde bitch and YOU'RE coming with me. In case I'm unable to track her, you will find her for me. Am I clear?" Yui asked, tho the issue wasn't up for debate. Yui was certain that Eda played some role in the attack. The neko was only a small step away from taking her rage out on the hide of her pet.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Eda finally rose once Yui had called her to follow her. She walked over beside the neko as she chatted with one of the men. The elf did not wince even once, or even show any sign of cringing up when the man mentioned the burned individual. She was confident that the cat would never find out. After all, to Yui's knowledge, Eda could not cast any magic at all. However, she could tell by her master's tone that she suspected something from the elf, which made her angry at Yui. "I'll see what I can do." She said, feeling rather unmotivated to help Yui. After all, this stranger had saved her people. The wood elf felt in debt to her master's new enemy. "If I can get my hands on a blank book and some pen, I'll be able to show you what I can do. That is, if you temporarily allow me to use magic, I'll be able to help you find her." She explained. Eda hoped to change the topic, even if only slightly. "K-Kitty... Did this blonde elf have some sort of book, like me?" The citrus-haired girl's ears peeked up. "That might explain how she was able to summon so many wolves and have them under her control."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:33 am

"Yes...of course I'd have to change the settings on your collar. I planned on doing that from the start." Yui frowned. The neko was doing her best to evaluate Eda's innocence, but the elf wasn't making it easy. She nodded to Eda's question, confirming that the elf did possess a book as well. "I watched her use it. At one point, she summoned even more of those cursed wolves. Its rather interesting dont you think?" Yui asked with a sharp glare. "I mean think about. What are the odds that I'd come across an elf that uses magic similar to yours? Not only that, but she was fairly powerful too." Yui stated as she began to circle Eda. The neko moved slowly around her pet. Yui was sure that Eda had played a role in the attack. However, she lacked physical proof. "Wouldn't be interesting if this bitch turned out to be your partner, or perhaps..maybe a relative? Bur, that couldn't be. You would have said something...right?" Yui smiled as she turned and headed for own tent. She had Eda's book and pen tashed inside along with a few other things.

When she came back, she placed Eda's items into her hands. "Come. I'll tune your collar on the way there. The elf headed east. I'm sure that wolf she was riding left tracks. There should be traces of blood here and there as well. I wounded her pretty good." Yui stated as she grasped the handle of her curved dagger and slowly unsheathed. "Besides, even if there are no tracks...and even if you prove to be of no help, 'this' should be able to remember what her magic felt like. The blade is just as much alive as you, or I." Yui explained, but then paused and took a few steps towards Eda. With her free hand, she gently caressed her pet's cheek. "I never showed you this..did I?" Yui smiled sweetly. "I didn't want to use it. This dagger would have torn you to shreds. Its strictly for killing, not capturing." Yui explained. The neko held the blade closer to Eda's face, giving her a very personal view of the weapon. "Well then, shall we be off?" Yui chimed and quickly sheathed her blade. Her golden hues shifted once more to the blood soaked earth. Seeing her men killed had probably effected her more than anyone would have thought. The neko wasn't going to let it go. Someone would pay for the deaths of her men,,
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Eda batted her eyelashes when she had the slightest feeling of being accused. Rather than blaming her for an earlier incident, the neko blamed of some sort of conspiracy with that blonde elf. "You are my master, but I don't give out information so easily. Either way, there would be almost no way I would have come in contact with her. Remember, kitty... I was just a normal elf living in my secluded village until you came. You've kept your eyes on me ever since you captured me. There's no use in blaming me." She shrugged her shoulder casually. "You're blaming me for planning a full-scale attack. But what would I even be able to do?" The elf kicked a few stray rocks near her. "I understand you're mad that this happened. But there's no point in blaming your own subordinates." She would make this one of the most convincing, calming statements she had ever done her entire life. Though, there was some truth to it. She did not even know that blonde elf. The wood elf was, however, aware that there were others that utilized this... book magic.

Eda accepted the book walked behind Yui. As soon as the knife was placed close to her, she felt suspicious of it. This neko had many counters to magic, and she hoped that Yui wasn't hoping on doing something to her while disguising it as, 'showing' her. She reached up and placed her hand on her master's shoulders. "Kitty, I know you're mad. But, you've done some bad things yourself. It only makes sense that bad things would come back to you. It's... like killing people and expecting no one to try to kill you."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Yui's body sharpy turned around. Her pupils quickly formed into sharp slits. She had most ignored Eda's claims of innocence, but now she was crossing a dangerous line. "You know what...you're partly right." Yui stated. "My hands are covered in blood. I've taken many lives, some of which were innocent..and some were not. Its what I do for a living." Yui stated with a small shrug of her shoulders. "However, that doesn't mean I'll tolerate my men being killed." Yui growled as she stepped right into Eda's face. "I was never the target of that elf. It was always my men. Also, I find it odd that all traces of your scent vanished as soon the wolves attacked. Isn't it ironic that once the attack was over, your scent reappeared?" Yui stated as her voice grew darker by the second. "Lastly, there's the burned corpse. When I fought the blonde elf, she never used fire. Her wolves didn't either. Sooooo..I'm thinking of two questions. A]What were you doing while your scent had vanished? B]Why did your scent vanish at all?" Yui asked. As she stood face to face with Eda, the neko placed her hand on the handle of her dagger.

A few seconds later tho, she removed her hand and turned back around. "Of course, I have no proof to suggest that you were involved in the attack, or that you burned one of my men. I understand that." Yui replied simply. "For your sake however, I'd better not find any proof." She stated and bent down to examine a few wolf tracks. Yui then tilted her nose up towards the sky. She wasn't picking up that much blood. Her ears could hear the faints sounds of foot steps rushing at least 50 yards ahead of her. "Come on. We're not stopping till we find this elf."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Eda remained quite calm until Yui once again accused her. She hated being accused. Even if what Yui was blaming her of was true, she was angered by... well how angry Yui was. This neko had stripped the wood elf of her home and attempted to send an entire elvern village - a culture - into slavery to make a quick buck. She could feel her own blood begin to boil. The elf wanted to yell at her master and was nearly about to burst, but she held it back the moment she heard Yui admit that she didn't have proof. The elf kept her same monotone appearance. "Kitty, I have to tell you something." She stopped walking in her trails. It seemed for a moment that she would admit that she was responsible for the burning of the man. "I didn't know about the blonde elf... but I did know her abilities have existed somewhere else in the world. There are five people in the world who possess such magic, that elf and I included. The book magic I possess is being able to guarantee any event to occur. The catch is that I cannot control when it will happen, or be able to have the event occur exactly like I vision. That blonde elf seems to be able to create things." Eda kicked a rock. "And, I'm not too sure you can kill her. You see, the world sort of needs us." The elf reached both of her hands and wrapped her soft, small hands around one of Yui's. She looked at her with desperate eyes.

"Please, give up this hunt. If you kill her, who knows what will happen. And... she can create things. Once you run into her, you might not be fighting her, but her wolves as well."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:56 am

Yui froze in her steps once more. Slowly, she turned around to face Eda. The neko listened quietly to what the wood elf had to say. Her suspicions were half correct. Eda had known that magic similar to hers existed. As mad as Yui was, the logical side of her couldn't really fault Eda for not saying anything. Actually, it was a miracle that the girls were even having such a 'civil' conversation given the events of the last few days. Still, Yui remained sceptical. She wasn't sure if Eda was just trying to spare the life of one her fellow elves, or if she was genuinely worried for the neko's safety. 

"Here's the thing.." Yui mumbled as she softly gripped Eda's hands and pulled her a bit closer. "I know I'm being an ass by dragging you along and forcing you to help...but I've staked everything on bringing those elves back to Klavier in addition to finding you. That blonde elf has seriously screwed me over. The humans in Klavier who are expecting their elves wont happy..not one bit. I cant just return empty handed. At the very least, I need to hand over blondie.." Yui sighed softly. "Also, I'd end up facing her again sooner or later. There's no doubt she'd attack my men a second time when we returned to the forest. Its better to strike her now..while she's injured." Yui stated as she dropped Eda's hands. She still suspected the wood elf, but she also cared for her..deeply. "I'll do this for you." Yui whispered. "You may return to camp. I'll find blondie on my own. Wait with my men until I return. I know what I'm getting myself into. There's no way I can simply walk away." Yui explained softly. "Besides, the bitch caught me off guard last time. This time, I'll have the element of surprise. Its an assassins best friend." Yui added with a small confident grin.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 am

Eda was heartbroken that Yui was so focused on enslaving her own fellow elves. She lowered her head in muttered to her master: "I'll go with you." The wood elf slowly started to follow the neko from behind. "Though, I'm not too sure you'd want to hand that blonde over to some people in Klavier. Like I said, there are only five people with this ability in the world, meaning she's more valuable than just some sex slave. But, if you do sell her, you might as well make it as pricey as possible." She said, her words completely lacking meaning because she believed that the neko would not be able to catch this blonde elf. 

Ironically, a wolf pounced out from the forest and tackled Yui. A few meters in front of them sat a blonde figure, casually sitting on a tree branch with a new book in her hands. "Persistent aren't you, little pussy cat?" The elf reached for her pen and began to write something on it. Suddenly, two bears and a wolf materialized out of thin air. "You're going to regret chasing me." The three animals stared down Yui, waiting for her to attack them, so they could completely outnumber them. 

Eda had already opened her own book and began inscribing something onto it. Reyenna looked at the wood elf in surprise. "I tried to free you, you know. But I see you're already the neko's whore. Such a shame, really." Reyenna scoffed. Eda was clearly annoyed by the comment. "Quick, Kitty. Release my collar- now!" She looked over at Yui. 

"Ah, how cute. You have a nickname for your Master?" 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:03 pm

"You dont have to." Yui whispered softly. She would have understood if Eda refused. After all, they were going after the same elf that had freed her people. Suddenly, Yui furry black ears perked upwards. Her cat like hearing had picked up the foot steps of the wolf just in time to avoid a fatal bite. The neko's claws ripped deep into the magical creature as it sprung forward.

Once again, Yui's golden hues turned blood red. Her beaming crimson eyes shifted up towards the elf that sat before her. "You really enjoy hearing yourself talk..dont you?" Yui snarled. As the blonde elf began to write, Yui jumped backwards and landed gracefully beside Eda. She was about to tune the settings of her collar, but hesitated. If she gave Eda full control of her magic, it would be damn near impossible to fight both elves at the same time. How well could Yui trust Eda anyway? The neko decided to make a gamble. Sbe figured that Lady Luck owed her a break.

"Take care of her animals. I'll deal with blondie." Yui ordered as she mashed her finger into one of the diamonds on Eda's collar. The gem suddenly turned dark blue. Eda would quickly feel the restrictions on her magic lifting. She'd have total control to do whatever she wanted...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 pm

As soon as the button clicked, allowing Eda full control of her magic, she grinned. "Thank you, Yui." She said once the neko charged at the main enemy. She summoned a large flame at the flick of her fingers and sent the flame right at the neko's back. The manipulated fire danced around Yui's body, burning every vulnerable part of her body that did not have a magical enhancement. 

"Ohhh? How clever of you." The blonde elf clapped her hands. "I had to free myself of this collar at some point." Eda replied in a monotone voice. The blonde elf hopped down from the tree and waved the bears and wolf away. She approached the fallen neko and her former elf slave. "I thought that this scum had really turned you." Reyenna reached over to snag the neko's anti-magical enhancements, and crushed them. "Pick her up. We're going to Klavier. She's not exactly an elf, but I'm sure those horny men won't mind." With that, Reyenna knocked the neko out with a firm elbow to the back of the neko's head.

---

When Yui would awake, she would find herself in a dark cabin that was lit with a single candle on a wooden desk at the side. Yui's arms and legs were tied to the posts of each post, keeping her entire body spread apart. The tail was tied to a cinder block at the bottom of the bed. It was made out of strong ropes that would prevent its victims from breaking it with sheer force. The neko had fallen unconscious for a day now. Eda, the violet robed elf, sat by her side the entire time. She couldn't help but to think how ironic that Yui had knocked the wood elf unconscious before, but this time, it seemed to be the exact opposite. Eda looked down at her Master, and gave a warm smile. "Did you have a nice nap, Kitty?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:45 pm

ooc: OMG! I knew that would happen O.o

ic: Every bone in Yui's body had screamed for her trust in her gut. Her instincts were the only reason she had lived to see her early twenties. When the fire slammed into Yui's back, the neko's body crashed hard into the ground. At that moment, her body instinctively curled as the flames danced around her. The magic enchants on her wrists and shins had absorbed some of the flames, but Yui was still left with vicious burns running across her back. Fortunately, the neko would heal over time, but it would take a while.

When Yui awoke, she slowly flexed her claws. The elves had tied her up pretty good. She could hardly move an inch. Her body was spread out as far as it could stretch. Even with Yui's monstrous strength, not even she would be able to break her bindings. Also, her body was still recovering from being shot in the back. Any hope of escape looked bleak.  

When Eda spoke, Yui ignored her at first. Her ears were constantly moving back and forth. The neko tried picking up any surrounding sounds. She needed to know where she was at the very least. However, as Eda drew closer, Yui's head jerked upwards. Her golden hues turned bright red as she bared her dagger like fangs at her former pet. Her arms pulled at her bindings. Even her tail had been tied down. Yui started pulling at her bindings some more. She had two cards up her sleeve that would allow her to escape. The only catch was both of them required energy she simply didn't have. "Well..bravo. You got me good." Yui breathed as she calmed down a bit. "You're some actress. I'll give you that." Yui sighed softly. Mentally, she wondered where her weapons were being stored. Her eyes began to shift over every inch of the cabin. All she needed was one chance, just one small chance...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:27 pm

((Really? Hahah, I thought I'd be able to pull some reverse physiology on ya. Darn! xD))

In the distance, there was some vague noises of people chattering and moving about. It was clear that they had made a stop at a small village on their way to Klavier. Eda looked at Yui when she was obviously angered. The wood elf had a plain, bored look on her face. "I guess you really do need me to change your luck around. You're pretty unlucky." She wagged her finger in the neko's face. "I was serious about being on your side. But I knew you wouldn't be able to defeat her. I knocked you out with the intention of getting closer to Reyenna, and then escaping with you at the last moment. But... these past twenty-four hours have really opened my eyes." She reached inside her robe and pulled out a single leaf. Holding it by its stem, she twirled the leaf around her thumb and index finger. 

"I wasn't too sure how terrible slavery was. Sure, I read about it in books and became one to you, but that's... not quite how a slave is treated in Klavier, is it?" She asked rhetorically. "Reyenna told me everything. I'm sorry, Yui. But I can't cooperate with someone with such horrible intentions."

Any sort of weapon that Yui had was stripped of her and placed very, very far away. Reyenna and Eda were wary not to place the neko's weapons anywhere near the cabin. Such a dangerous criminal had to be handled with extreme measures.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:31 pm

"Bullshit." Yui stated flatly. What right did Eda have to determine her chances for victory? No..this had been the elf's plan from the very beginning. That much Yui was sure. As Eda began to lecture Yui, the neko rolled her eyes. "Oh save me the speech. You've only lived outside your little shell for what, a few days? You know NOTHING of the real word and theres nothing that blonde bimbo can say to help. There's only one law in this part of the world and its survival. Naturally, humans make following this law very difficult, even among their own kind." Yui stated, tho her eyes were still roaming about the cabin. "I do what I do not out of joy, but out of necessity. If you spent one day, just one day in my shoes you'd see the world for what it really is. But no, she stay huddled up in your trees and books. What hardship could you have possibly known? And to think, you're judging my intentions? Ha! You dont know shit about me, or life for that matter." Yui frowned.

"You know, your people would have been better off with me. At the very least, I kept them fed and cleaned. Do you think it was by accident that your females were not touched during the round up? That was me. I kept my men in line." Yui replied softly. Suddenly, a cruel smile began to spread over her lips. "But the people waiting for me in Klavier will be different. You can bet that pretty round ass of yours that they'll send hundreds of humans into the forest. They'll burn down your homes and slaughter anyone who resist. You can see it right?" Yui grinned. "You're women being raped, your children being cut down, and everything you love being burned to ground. It will happen. That is a fact. That is how the humans operate when they want something bad enough. Ah..but I suppose you wouldn't know that. You probably cant even comprehend the level of trouble thats coming your way." Yui replied softly. She tried pulling her bindings one more time, but then gave up. "Well, if you're taking me to Klavier we should be on our way. It will be interesting to see how your little plan goes."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Eda slammed her hand on the bed once Yui had insulted her of her ignorance of reality. Her emerald eyes focused on the neko. "Stop looking around. You won't find anything that will help you escape." She stated. "I could care less about how much you know about the world. Brag about all you know, and all the hardships you've been through. You are not getting any pity from me." The citrus-haired girl said coldly. 

She reached down and gave the neko's tail a tight squeeze. A small warmth enveloped around the neko's tail which was evident of Eda's returning magic. She had the collar removed just a few hours ago. But, it was all to get Yui's attention. "Are you forgetting that elves belong to a superior race than humans? Not all elves are in the same condition as my village. The humans will burn if they choose to wage a war with elves. That is a fact." She hissed. "You're forgetting that at least two of the three book users are elves. And I just so happen to have the ability to write history." 

Eda finally stood up, finding herself rather flustered by the neko. "Oh, we're not going to Klavier." She smiled. "They're coming for you." The two elves had discussed beforehand that heading to a city that loves elves would not be the best of ideas, so simply heading towards a nearby village and having someone else pick up would be useful. The cat would be sold for free, and whoever purchased her would be informed that she was... dangerous. 

---

Eda and Reyenna had found a comfortable inn to lodge in. They believed that Yui would be bought and moved to Klavier while the two stayed the night in the same village. It wasn't anything glamorous- two simple beds, a desk with a candle, a dresser, a table with two desks, and a window. The two women spent a few hours talking and laughing."Hey, hey... so I heard that Yui's tail was actually very enjoyable!" Reyenna spoke out rather uncharacteristically. "It was. But why are asking? You seem like a very prideful elf." Eda blinked. "I am. J-just curious, is all." During that time period, Eda heard many stories of the outside world from Reyenna, each as enchanting as the next. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

"Pity?" Yui blinked. "No sweetie. I'm not the one who needs pity." Yui grinned. "Rest assured, I will get free eventually. When I do..well..you'd better hope that I'm in a playful mood." Yui purred. God, she was so glad that she hadn't returned Eda's feelings. The neko would've been destroyed. She couldn't take her heart being broken..not a second time. 

When Eda grabbed her tail, Yui let out a violent snarl. Her fangs lunged forward as she tried to sink her teeth into any part of Eda she could reach. The neko glared daggers up at the elf. She'd pay big time for crossing a neko. Yui wasn't exactly the forgiving type either. She had a bad habit of holding grudges. "Fine." she stated simply after learning that her buyers would be coming to her. "Lets just see how that goes." Yui muttered and promptly turned her head away from Eda. There were only a handful of Neko's living in Klavier and Yui was rather infamous. Tomorrow would definitely be interesting. 

--
That night, the burns on Yui's back kept her awake. She continued to struggle against her bindings. She had half a mind to play one of her cards and deal with the consequences later. With a deep sigh, Yui's eyes shifted. The neko could see perfectly in the dark. She lightly bit down on her bottom lip as she struggled some more. The thoughts of how she'd punish Eda kept her blood boiling. She'd make the elf beg for mercy, then refuse to give it. As for Reyenna..well Yui had special plans for her..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Three cloaked men had appeared before the village at night, and figured that it was the best time to claim their reward. They figured that this 'dangerous cat' that they wanted would come along easily against three muscular men. One of the hooded figures read the directions and brought the trio to the front of a small cabin of the town. They opened the door up, spotting a rather delicious neko that had been erotically tied up. Although they cautiously entered into the room, they soon found a sense of calmness and were ready to take her along. Each man began to untie the ropes binding the woman- all except the cinder block tied to the woman. They'd figure that if this neko was crazy, she'd be restrained temporarily by the heavy object enough for them to suppress her. Still, they were in close proximity of the cat. Each man had a dagger at his side, ready to draw at a moment's notice. "Well, we don't often get nekos, but this one looks savory." One of the men licked his lips in anticipation. "Well, come on. We have a long trip ahead of us at Klavier. We'll give you some time to stretch out, then we'll untie that cinder block."

Meanwhile, the two elves had fallen asleep after they blew out the candle that illuminated their nighttime conversation. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Yui's eyes slowly shifted over towards the door. The neko remained perfectly calm even as the humans entered the cabin. Thanks to the ropes, her breasts were bound tightly together, making them appear larger than what they actually were. Yui made no move to fight the men. She barely acknowledged their presence. She knew their type. They'd be wary until they got her in the wagon. Then, when they were about half way to Klavier, they'd take turns screwing her. Yui wasn't about to let that happen tho. As the men worked on her bindings, one of them made the error of untying her tail. That was all Yui needed. Her flexible appendage quickly seized the dagger of the man behind her, flipped it, and used it to cut the man's throat. The end of her tail curled around the handle of the dagger and suddenly sent it flying right between the eyes of the nearest human. A thin layer of blood sprayed over the neko's hair. Yui's golden eyes locked onto the last human. Her lips released a nearly demonic growl.

Just as the man turned for the door, an arrow came whizzing through the doorway, nailing him through the heart. Yui blinked twice. Her nose titled up towards the door. "Fuck..." she groaned while rubbing her arms. Her feet were still bound to the cinderblock. "Is that how you treat your savior? I was almost too late Kitten." came the soft voice of a cloaked woman. Yui hissed and barred her dagger like fangs. "FUCK YOU! I dont need, or want your help!" she screamed. "Shhhh!" the woman whispered. When it became evident that Yui wasn't going to cooperate, the woman rushed the neko and the slammed the blunt end her sword into Yui's face. Yui fell flat onto her burned back. She released a long deadly hiss as pain shot throughout her body. "You deserved that.." the woman mumbled as she bent down to untie Yui's feet. "No..dont touch me.." Yui sobbed. The woman looked up and released a soft sigh. "We dont have time for this. Do know how many people are rushing to this spot to claim a free neko? Do you know what I had to go through just to get here?" she asked.

Once Yui's feet were free, the neko sprung forward and slammed his fist dead into the woman's face. "Dont touch me!" she hissed. The woman robbed her face. "Still an emotional mess I see..." she sighed while standing up. "So, we leaving or not?" she asked. Yui slowly rose to her feet. "No. There's someone I need to see first..."

ooc: hope this was ok. I've been itching to find a way to bring in Yui's ex who is more or less responsible for everything thats wrong with her ^^
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 pm

((Yeah, it's great! Unexpected- I like it! Sorry for this post- more of an interior/mental-based post, but hopefully it's got some interesting things in it!))

Eda had a strange dream. She could picture in her mind a glorious city, which she could not recognize, lit up in the night sky. The embers burned the structures, and past the deafening noise of the chaos that ensued the city was a lone individual who stood on top of a wooden platform. The platform itself... seemed to resemble some sort of execution spot, possibly to hang criminals. However, this individual was not being hung at all. In fact, this silhouette was the only one among the people that did not move. In that person's hand, however was something she easily recognized: a book and a pen. Her vision quickly made her wonder if that person was her, Eda. But the closer she looked, the more she realized that this figure was not the wood elf but someone entirely different. As to who it was, she had no idea. 

The elf had awoken and looked around in the darkness. Reyenna was still asleep. She reached under her bed and found her book. Eda stealthily stuck out of the room, where she lit a faint match to allow her to read what she had inscribed in the book. She read the exact words she had written down while still in the forest with Yui.

Once upon a time, there existed a free-being, who was forever unbound by any sort of restraint. Many knew her as Yui, or simply... Kitty. 

Eda wondered if the men had come for Yui, and how long it would take for her to free herself. After all, the wood elf had guaranteed the neko's eternal freedom. She felt bad for the cat- having to succumb to such actions. Though she was sure that the two would never cross paths again after Yui's eventual release from her restraints. Yui would have to continue her string of bad luck without Eda, but the wood elf was sure that altering history will at least guarantee that Yui will always have a fighting chance against the world. Truthfully, Eda never really knew what could happen; her writings were always interpreted strangely and had hoped that for once, her writing would become just as she envisioned. "I wonder how she's doing right now..." Eda whispered to herself, still staring at the writing.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Y-Yui! Yui stop!!"  the woman cried out in a hushed tone. She was practically sprinting after the neko. "C-Come on Yui..I dont have time for this shit...!" the woman panted. Damn Yui her a beast like speed. Suddenly, the woman realized that her body felt a little lighter. She reached around and pressed her palm against her back pocket. "That bitch! Those are expensive! When did she even.." the woman thought and mentally cursed Yui over and over.

A few minutes later, the neko quietly arrived at the lodge where the elves were staying. Her nose could pick up their scents from miles away. "God my back hurts.." Yui muttered as she worked her way around the lodge. Still, the thought of revenge was more than enough to keep her going. She'd make the elves pay, especially Eda. Yui's nose continued to sniff the air till she found the correct room. The inn was pretty small so it didn't take long. Yui's slender frame crouched just below a window frame. She could smell Reyenna's scent and was sure that Eda was inside as well. With a devilish grin, she pulled out two purple spheres from her pocket. In addition to picking up her own weapons, she had swiped a few other items.

"Pay back bitches." Yui smirked as she threw the spheres right through the window! The capsules immediately released highly concentrated knock out gas. The stuff could easily knock several elephants out within a few seconds. Yui sat down patiently. She'd give the gas time to leak out from the window before she entered. Once it had, the neko crept into the room through the window. Her golden hues pierced right through the darkness. When she saw Reyenna, Yui was tempted to strangle the elf right then and there.

A few minutes later, the hooded woman came huffing and puffing up to the window. "You've gotten slow." Yui mumbled. The woman shot her middle finger up at Yui as she climbed through the broken glass. "Hey, tie the blonde one up for me." Yui asked. The neko needed to find Eda. When she did, she dragged the elf back into the bedroom and tied her to a near by table. The hooded woman placed her hand on her hips. "Why do I even bother? I risk my hide to come save you and this is what I get?" she mumbled to herself while tearing up portions of the sheets. She continued to mumble curses as she tied Reyenna's writs and feet down.

"Now what?" the hood figure asked with a raised brow. "We wait." Yui whispered. She figured the elves would be out for the rest of the night. The gas would leave them loopy for a good two hours after waking.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 am

Eda heard a loud crash through the windows, and immediately panicked. Were they being attacked? She tried to stand up the best she could, but a sudden feeling of drowsiness overcame her. What was it? Her eyes battered back and forth as she struggled to remain conscious. Yet, all she could do was slowly drift off to sleep, and hear in the distance a pair of foots approaching her.

How long were they out? First, Reyenna woke up and immediately tried to stretch, only to find herself tied up. The blonde elf's eyes widened as she saw two figures before her. "What is this? I demand you let me go, now!" She looked around the area to see where she was, and recognized that they were still in the inn. "HELP!" She screamed from the top of her lungs, hoping to draw attention to the people or staff within the inn. The more Reyenna looked around, the more she recognized. There was Eda, tied up against the table, and... Yui. "Eda! Wake up!" She beckoned. As if responding to her call, the citrus-haired woman slowly opened her eyes and pursed her lips once she discovered that she was tied before Yui. "So, is this going to be a game between us? Who can catch who the most amount of times?" Eda said sarcastically. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:30 pm

During the early phases of the morning, Yui had stepped out for a bit. The hooded woman had no idea where the neko had went. She sat bored out of her skull. By the time the elves had awoke, Yui had returned. The neko walked silently over by the bed Reyenna was tied to. She leaned forward and stuffed some bungled pieces of linen into her mouth. "Shut it." Yui hissed.

The neko's eyes glared daggers down at the elf. However, when she heard Eda speak, the citrus haired elf immediately had the neko's attention. "Can we go now?" the hooded woman groaned as she stretched her arms over her head. "No one asked you to be here. Get lost!" Yui snapped. The woman released a deep sigh as she allowed her hood to slide back. "Still a bitch I see..." she muttered. With her hood raised, the woman revealed herself to be a young human probably around Yui's age. She had long brown hair, which she kept in a ponytail, and beautiful bright brown eyes. Her frame was slim like Yui's, only less busty and more toned. Her pretty face was covered in a medium layer of dirt and blood. She looked like she had been to hell and back. "I should be kicking my feet up right now..especially after spending three bloody months in the fucking jungle..." she muttered to herself.
Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 Laura_10
Yui rolled her eyes. The neko chose to ignore the human for the moment and walked to hover over Eda. "Are you comfortable?" the neko asked. She had made sure to tie the elf down as tightly as possible. She estimated that the gas she had used would linger inside the elve's body for maybe an hour or two. Suddenly, Yui seized hold of Eda's throat. She squeezed and squeezed until the elf began to choke. "Did I not tell you that I'd get free? Well guess what? I am..and I'm not feeling very playful." The neko hissed while releasing hold of Eda's throat.

"What are you gonna do to them?" the human asked as her eyes shifted between the elves. "Why do you care?" Yui snapped, tho her eyes were still glued to Eda's. She was hurt...she refused to show it, but inside she was hurt. "Will you stop acting like a psycho for just two seconds?" The woman groaned. That got Yui to turn around. "Laura I swear to god if you dont shut up!!!" Yui screamed. How dare she accuse her of acting like a psycho! The human crossed her dirty arms over her chest and shook her head. "Still bitter I see..." she mumbled knowing full well that Yui could hear every word she said. Yui's right eye began to twitch. Laura was the absolute last person she wanted to see.

With a growl, she turned back around to face Eda. "You've been bad." the neko whispered and flexed one of her claws. Slowly, she dragged her claw between Eda's breasts. Her nail dug just deep enough to draw blood. "I've decided to give you one last punishment before we part ways. Would you like to know what it will be?" Yui asked with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Eda pursed her lips when the two figures walked above her. Then, her eyes weakened and she wanted to let out a squeal, but her throat didn't let her. She could feel the neko forcefully wrap her fingers around her neck, causing her not only to miss out on the lovely oxygen in the air, but also experience the pain that came with it. Finally, as she was let go, the neko coughed several times before taking as much as oxygen as she could into her lungs. She winced and closed on of her eyes in pain as soon as she felt the nail press up between her delicate skin. She gritted her teeth as her elfish blood began to leak. Somehow she was surprised that Yui was even going to let the elf go after all of this was said and done. 

"And what punishment is that?" She asked, short of patience. Eda had a strange mixture of fear and anger that puzzled her. Why was this woman here, and what connections did the two have? "Plunder my body like you've done before? Or perhaps you've acquired the taste of a blonde elf in your imprisonment?" She mocked. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 pm

"Oh sweetie.." Yui smiled as she bent down a little. Her soft brown lips just barely made contact with Eda's. "You wish that was your punishment. A pity you're not that fortunate. No..I'm going to leave you to the whims of fate. Just like you were going to do me." Yui stated, her tone filled with bitterness. Laura's brown eyes shifted several times between Yui and the elf. A small smile appeared her lips as she clapped her hands together. "Ah..now it makes sense. You never were one to let go of a grudge." Laura grinned. "For the last time..." Yui hissed as he dagger like claws dug into the table. In her fit of rage, she jammed them dangerously next to Eda's head. "SHUT UP! I dont even want to see you! Why are you still here?!" the neko hissed.

Laura gave Yui an innocent pout. "Because I love you?" she smiled playfully. Yui's right eye started twitching again. The neko was becoming so frustrated that she found it difficult to focus on her revenge. With a low hiss, she pulled her claws out from the table and walked over to Reyenna. "Tell me blondie, have you ever been touched before?" she asked with a devil like smile. Suddenly, Yui stretched her hand forward and roughly groped one of the blonde elf's breast. The neko squeezed as hard as she could to inflict as much pain as possible. "I'm not surprised. I kinda pegged you to be a prude. Well dont worry, we'll fix that soon enough now wont we?" Yui purred.

Laura's smile soon faded. "Yui..where exactly is this going?" the human frowned. Yui simply smiled. "Here's a riddle, how long does it take two elves to get knocked up?" Yui asked as she gracefully walked towards the front door. The neko had walked over towards the local pup late into the night. It hadn't taken long for her the find the dirtiest, most foul smelling men she could find. "Lets see whats behind door number one!" she exclaimed.

Laura's brown eyes narrowed sharply. The moment Yui opened the door, nine townsmen spilled into the room. Most of which were still drunk from last nights festivities. "Ok boys. There's your entertainment as promised. Enjoy." Yui smiled. Laura rushed over and grabbed the neko by the arm. "You cant be serious!" Yui simply nodded. "Well..I figure if both the elves take three guys at once..and if each guy gets at least two turns for each hole..everyone should be nice and happy by the time the gas wears off." Yui stated. Laura stood in complete disbelief. She watched as the drunks stumbled over towards the table and bed.

"Oooooh! The blondes so perty-like!" one the man howled as he moved behind Reyenna's legs. Two others immediately began to strip her. Three other men slowly stumbled over towards Eda. One of them bent down and slowly ran his slimely tongue along one of her legs. "Yui!" Laura screamed. "What?" Yui sighed as she stood in the doorway. "This is wrong and you know it! If you want revenge so badly just spill a little blood!" the human pleaded. Yui shook her head. "Oh but I intend. I'm 99.9% sure that the blonde is a virgin." Yui stated. Laura couldn't believe what she was hearing. Had the break up really turned Yui's heart to stone? "Listen to me Yui..." Laura began to plead. "I'm telling you to stop this. You know this is wrong. You better than ANYONE should know this is wrong." Laura growled.

Yui returned her growled and seized Laura by her throat. "You just love to talk..dont you?!" she hissed
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Eda had a strange feeling she knew exactly what Yui was talking about, but she had hoped it wasn't. She stared right back at Yui, expecting her to explain what this 'fate' of theirs was. However, another thing she noticed was the peculiar relationship between this Laura person and Yui. She raised her eyebrows in surprise every time that Yui lost her composure to this woman. What sort of relevance did the two hold? 

The elf's question was soon answered. 'because I love you?' answered everything. Was this why Yui was so reluctant to answer the wood elf back at the river bank? This woman was the one who had shaken Yui, and haunted her even to this day. The neko's reluctance to attack her lover also spoke volumes of how vulnerable the neko was, despite her rough exterior. 

Reyenna had already calculated the various ways that she would beat Yui to a pulp once she was freed. However, she had been muted this entire conversation by the linen in her mouth. Are you trying to provoke me? Reyenna thought when Yui had asked a seemingly rhetorical question. She winced as soon her the cat squeezed on her breasts. It hurt only a little bit. Then, as the door opened, Reyenna shivered. The men approaching her caused her to panic. She shook in her bindings, but could not break them at all. She closed her eyes and began to tear up a bit as her struggles did not prevent them from completely stripping her. In a matter of a minute, her entire body was revealed by the men. She tried to close her legs and arched her head downwards to hide her breasts from the drunk men.

Eda was greeted by three men of her own. When his tongue traced her luscious thighs, she raised her leg and planted her foot directly on the man's face. She pushed the drunken man away from her for a few moments, though there was no sense of fighting in her- only defeated defiance. "K-kitty, please stop this!" She begged once she had seen the state Reyenna was in. The blonde elf seemed to be cringing in this moment. "B-back then... in the forest, I had promised your eternal freedom in the book. I knew you were going to escape, but I thought we'd go our separate ways... But if you don't stop this right now, I'm going to make your life a living hell!" She cried out, a tear running down her cheeks. "If you let any of this continue, I'll make sure that history itself will be your bad luck charm!" Eda's cries soon turned to desperation within moments. "Please... stop this..." She let out a whimper.  
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Laura's hands gripped hold of Yui's writs. The human actually managed to push Yui back into the wall. She brought her knee up and nailed the neko right between the abs. That forced Yui to let her go. The neko bent down in pain. Her body still needed healing. "You're such a child. You've always been a child. You sulk and pout whenever you dont get your damn way!" Luard yelled. "SHUT UP!!!" Yui roared as she pounced right on top of Laura! The two girls quickly began to trade blows. Fuck slapping and hair pulling, the girls were punching each other everywhere they could manage. Laura continued to pester her former lover, despite Yui's punches. 

Soon, Yui found herself unable to handle all the noise. Eda's pleas, Laura's bitching, Reyenna's muffled cries, and the drunken groans of the men drove the neko over board. "Damnit! WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!!!!" Yui roared. One of the drunks didn't get the memo tho. He dropped his pants and began to sing as wiped his dick over Reyenna's face. "~Gonna sex you up babe..ya ya! Gonna sex you up ya!~" he grinned from ear to ear. Yui's eyes turned blood red. She reached down and pulled a throwing knife off of Laura's waist. The neko took aim, and in a split second she sent the knife flying right into the side of the drunk's face. The knife slid nicely right into the man's skull, killing him on the spot.

The men surrounding Reyenna backed off. One of them turned to Yui, tho was only barely able to stand. "H-Hey You...You...k-kat! You cant-" he mumbled only to receive a fierce lion-like roar from the neko. Laura wiggled her way from underneath Yui. She grabbed her bow and a arrow. "Best for you gents to just walk away." she warned the men. Reluctantly, each man slowly stumbled out through the door. Laura released a deep sigh. "Great..now we really need to leave.." she mumbled while walking over towards the bed. "You ok Angel?" she whispered softly. Her hand gently stroked Reyenna's trembling chin. "Its ok. Here, let me untie you." Laura whispered softly. 

Yui leaned against the door. She had her hands on her head. The neko prided herself on being emotionally stable, but seeing Laura had destroyed all that. Plus, she had thought for sure that Eda had betrayed her. "Yui, we need to leave!" Laura called. She finished untying Reyenna then did the same for Eda. "I have a carriage. Lets grab the elves and scram." Laura suggested. Yui looked up at her a little stunned. "W-Why?" she blinked. "Duh! Whats the point the point of stopping them from being raped if they leave them still half drugged?!" Laura hissed. The brunet made her way back over towards the bed. She didn't have any spare clothes, she used a thin blanket to cover Reyenna's body. "Can you move Angel? I promise the big bad Neko wont hurt you. You have my word." Laura whispered. Yui crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back to the human. "Your word means nothing." She growled. "Seriously...you wanna do this now?" Laura frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next