Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Eda looked over at Yui and looked at her in disbelief. "Ha... easy for you to say. You're not the one getting molested over here." She scoffed when Yui told everyone to shut up. Then, she watched as the neko had suddenly withdrawn from her original plan and instead attacked one of the men. She was grateful for that, and watched in silence as the men left the room. 

Reyenna wasn't too sure how she was supposed to take the entire situation, but was grateful for when the human untied her. However, she eyed Laura suspiciously. She was a human, and couldn't be trusted. As soon as Reyenna was freed, she was considering attacking the neko, but she had held back, partially because she did not have her trusty sword in her hand. "Don't call me that." Reyenna said harshly as she brushed the human away. She did however accept the blanket a few moments later to wrap up her body. Being in a nothing but a blanket... had reminded the blonde elf of her past. She knew, however, that now was not the time to remorse her past. Instead, she stumbled to her feet. "...T-thanks. You're not too bad." Reyenna said sheepishly to Laura and stood near her protector. 

Eda didn't really understand what was occurring between the two. She batted her eyes a few times as if it was supposed to do something. The wood elf remained quiet, partially because she wasn't sure how to perceive this situation. 

"Laura, was it? If Yui doesn't want to come with us, we can leave on our own." Reyenna commented. To this comment, Eda shook her head. "No. She's coming with us." 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Laura backed off a bit and raised her hands in innocence. She had no doubt that the blonde elf would have difficulty trusting a human after what she had just been through. She did however help Reyenna to stand properly. Yui, who still had her back to the trio of girls, stormed out the cabin. "Dont worry, she'll come. She's in no condition to travel on her own." Laura explained. "Oh..and sorry about all this." she added while shifting her gaze between the elves. "I had no idea that Yui was going to let those bozos inside. She can be a little...unpredictable." Laura sighed, but then turned to Reyenna. "Were you really gonna sell her tho? There were notices all over town. What did she do to you?" the human asked as she helped both elves get to the door. Yui was waiting in the back of the wagon. Her tail thumped impatiently against the wooden floor.

Once outside, Laura helped Reyenna into the wagon first. While helping her, she couldn't help but to give the blonde's ass a gentle squeeze. She played it off however like it had been purely accidental. "S-Sorry Angel." Laura smiled kindly. She couldn't help but to keep calling Reyenna by her new nickname either. Yui rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe it! Here she was seeing Laura for the first time in about a year...and the woman was flirting!! Not only that, but she was flirting with the elf who had killed her men! Yui could feel her right eye twitching again.

Laura saw the jealousy written all over Yui's face, but ignored it. Instead, she turned and helped Eda into the back of carriage. "Ok girls we're off!" She exclaimed. "We'll prolly have to go off road for a bit. Dont want the towns people chasing after us cuz someone decided to kill a villager." Laura frowned. Yui remained dead silent. With a smile, Laura jumped onto the front of the wagon. In front stood two large brown horses. Laura seized the reins and with a slap, the horses speed off pulling the wagon with them,
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Reyenna sighed, and shook her head. "It's not about what she's done to me. It's about what she's done to my people." She commented in a low voice. The blonde elf was a bit annoyed that her articles of clothing were completely destroyed. However, she did have more on this adventure. Reyenna walked over to one of the dressers and opened it. She allowed the blanket to fall to the ground and reveal her cute ass to the two in the room. She didn't mind, nor did she care. Once the blonde elf found a thin clothing in blue that resembled her original clothing, she dressed herself. Her fingers ran through her strands of long, golden hair. Once her flower accessories were properly placed on her head, she joined Eda, Laura, and Yui outside. 

Reyenna was unusually tired- possibly from that gas still lingering in her body. However, she could feel Laura firmly grab her ass, and she let out a yelp from surprise. "T-that's fine! J-just don't do that again!" Reyenna said, clearly embarrassed. She didn't know if the embarrassment originated from Laura grabbing her ass, or calling her angel once more. Maybe it was a little of both. 

Once everyone was loaded onto the wagon, the two elves slowly were regaining their original strength. As soon as Laura headed to the front to lead them, she glanced over at the citrus-haired elf. "Coming?" Reyenna made it especially obvious that she was going to ignore Yui. Eda shook her head. "Suit yourself..." She shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the front, where she disappeared in the front curtains that shielded whoever was inside the wagon from the driver. Reyenna found a seat at the side and sat while Laura was navigating away from the town. She pointed her finger at the woman. "Don't think I'm not a bit suspicious of you, human. You better not be taking us anywhere near Klavier." The blonde elf then leaned back and took her surroundings into account. "So, what exactly are you? I want an explanation why you're with us." 

Eda was left alone in the wagon, where she sat a few feet away from Yui. "Don't think I forgave you yet for trying to sell my village into slavery." She said in a low comment. She had crossed her arms when she said this. However, she looked over at the neko, seeing she was but a shell of her former self. The elf looked down at the floor of the wagon, completely unsure of words. "Look, Kitty... I'm not too sure how I can make you feel better about this whole mess. I'm not too sure I understand it, but if you stay quiet... I'll make you feel better." Her comment seemed almost suggestive. With that, the plump elf leaned over until her hand could wrap around Yui's cheek. She lightly tugged Yui's face closer to her until their foreheads lightly pressed up against one another. The emerald-eyed elf stared straight into the neko's eyes, where she remained like that for a few moments. "I'm not too sure why... but I remain by your side. If you want me to be your servant, I'll do it. If you want me to simply be a toy, I'll do it." And with that, Eda pulled in closer to embrace Yui in a tight, warm hug while the wagon lightly bounced through the rocks in its path.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Laura;s gaze shifted back towards the blonde elf. She gave Reyenna an innocent smile before turning back around. "You know, its rude to point. Shouldn't someone of a higher birth like yourself know that, elf?" Laura smirked. "You can relax Angel. I dont plan on taking you to Klavier. I'll drive us up the road, and then off road for a bit. Once we're clear of the town we just left I'll pullover you and you can go wherever you please." Laura replied softly. Whatever business Yui had wrapped herself in had nothing to do her. The only thing Laura was concerned with was whether or not Yui was in good health. As far as she could see, the neko was fine and hadn't changed much either. "As for what am I..." Laura blinked. She wasn't sure how best to answer Reyenna's question. "Well, I suppose I can answer both your questions with an introduction. My names Laura, Laura Wesson. I'm a mercenary, jungle tour guide, and all around adventurer-er extraordinaire! I love studying ancient cultures. Its been a hobby of mine since Yui and I were small." The human smiled brightly and turned to give Reyenna a wink.

"I had just come from a three month trip deep into the jungle. I was playing body guard to some...well...they called themselves scientists, but in reality they were just a bunch of bozos carry shovels." Laura sighed. "I had just arrived back in Klavier when I saw all these notices flying around for a free neko. The flyers said she had golden eyes, jet black fur, and was dangerous. Well...there's only one neko I knew of that matched that description. Of course, by the time I got to Yui she had more or less already freed herself and had killed two out of the three men who had come to pick her up." Laura explained and turned around again. She was much more interesting in hearing about Reyenna then talking about herself. "By the way Ms. High Elf, this is the part when you give me your name." Laura giggled softly.
---

Meanwhile, Yui's mind was a complete mess. Seeing Laura had fucked her up big time. The neko had way too many emotions running through her to take note of her surroundings. She didn't even react when Reyenna climbed into the cabin and moved past her. Yui was blinding staring at the open road behind them when Exa spoke of forgiveness. Yui remained dead silent. She was just too confused. She knew for a fact that she hated Laura...or...at least thats what she told herself. However, she had no clue how to deal with Eda. Did she still care for the elf? In short, yes..she did. However, everything was just so messed up. Yui could feel her head throbbing painfully. The neko closed her eyes and released a long sigh.

The neko had completely missed most of what Eda said until she felt the elf's embrace. Her golden hues shot wide open. She stared blankly into Eda's emerald pools. Yui was at a lost for words. She couldn't believe that Eda still wanted to be with her...especially after the neko had almost commented the elf to being brutally raped. Yui remained motionless in Eda's embrace. She wanted to fight it. She told herself that she wanted to be left alone. However, gradually she began to nuzzle her nose into Eda's neck. After a few minutes Yui's arms came to wrap gently around Eda's neck. "Y-You'll...be whatever...I need you to be?" Yui asked in a mouse like tone of voice. Suddenly, cupped Eda's cheeks and pulled the elf into a long, passionate kiss. She didn't want to talk about relationships...past or present. She didn't want to talk about Laura, or whether or not she could trust Eda either. At the moment the neko only desired to clear her head.

As Laura and Reyenna continued to talk, Laura blinked and shifted her gaze back towards the end of the tent. "Oooooh looks like someone is about to get some." She stated with a perverted smile. "Cant say I'm not jealous. Yui is a wild cat in bed. Her tail is ten times better than any cock." Laura laughed. She and Yui had shared some good times before it all went to shit. "Hey Angel, do you have anyone special?" Laura asked. The question was a little random, but she needed to keep talking to keep her mind off the sounds of Eda and Yui getting busy. "Let me guess...hmm...you're engaged to a royal elven prince right?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Reyenna grinned in anticipation of Laura's comment.  "It's due to my superior birth that I can point at you." The blonde elf then quietly listened to what Laura had to tell her. However, she found that the most important piece of information was missing: how was she connected to Yui? She figured that the human withheld this information on purpose, and pretended to be content with the answer. She pursed her lips when Laura had asked her to introduce herself. Reyenna wasn't quite sure, but she may have been blushing when the human had called her a high elf. In reality, high elves had the most prestige and were perhaps the wisest of all elves. After she had taken such a compliment to heart, Reyenna introduced herself. "I am... simply Reyenna. Unlike other races, elves do not find the family connection to be useful, as family names may lead to undeserved respect from a prestigious person's children." The blonde elf looked out at their surrounding nature as she continued to speak. 

"I am simply an elf on a mission. Not quite a mercenary... but I have a mission I must attend to. Yui was simply in the way of it." The blonde elf was perhaps as inhumanly vague as possible. She still didn't trust the human, and for all she knew, the human could be telling her lies about her past. She had heard a few moans from in back, and it had obviously made her uncomfortable. Reyenna found that it was completely immoral, and therefore it took every ounce of strength within in to resist charging into the wagon to behead Yui. However, she soon turned back to Laura and her question. "Huh? Uhhh... you're wrong. I am engaged to an noble, elvern knight. However, we may not see each other until he has completed his knighthood. I've waited nearly six years, and only one more year is left until I may reunite with him." She then looked at Laura suspiciously. "Why? Why do you ask?" She snapped at the human.

---

Eda smiled as the neko slowly accepted her embrace. The wood elf had begun to run her fingers through her master's hair and gently caressed it. As soon as Yui asked if the elf was going to be whatever the neko wanted her to be, Eda placed a single finger onto Yui's lips and stared at her with a gentle smile. She shook her head, as if telling her, don't say anything right now. Then, the elf brought her lips closer to Yui's ear to whisper erotically. "Now, now. We can't be too loud. If those two hear how loud we are, they'll think less of you." Eda had challenged Yui to not only partake in pleasure, but to do it so quietly that Reyenna and Laura would not be able to hear anything. "♪ Okay?  

The wood elf reoriented herself so now she was straddling on top of Yui's lap. The busty elf hugged the neko once more and enveloped her in Eda's busty body. Her large breasts pressed gently against Yui's own chocolate breasts. She began to lightly grind her lips, pressing it gently against the neko. She slowly, yet passionately humped the neko. "Let out all your frustration... your anger... your sadness... let it all flow out into me. I mean, as long as you're quiet " It had almost seemed like Eda's emerald eyes glowed in the dark. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Laura began to take down a few mental notes. It seemed that foremost, Reyenna loved compliments. Second, the elf seemed to be very prideful. Lastly, the elf's distrust of humans was transparently clear. Laura wasn't sure if it was because what the elf had just gone through, or if she just had a bad history with humans. Either way, she wanted to find out more about Reyenna. When the blonde elf got a little defensive Laura's smile faded. "Six years...thats a long time." she whispered softly. "Thats a long time to go without affection..for anyone..elf or human." she added.

As the noises in the back started to pick up, Laura smiled and motioned Reyenna with her finger to join her up front. "You really hate Yui dont you?" she asked softly, but there had to be more to it then that. "Do you think its immoral for an elf and any other creature to hook up? Or, could it be you think its immoral for two females to hook up?" Laura asked with a raised brow. The sounds of Yui's hushed moans were starting to affect her. It had been too long since she had last heard them. "You know.." Laura whispered while loosening her grips on the reins a bit. "There's nothing wrong with indulging in affection. Its something mortals do. Yes, you elves may consider yourselves superior, but you're far from mortal. Eventually, you die...just like humans do. You can bleed..just like humans. Likewise, you can love..just like humans, or nekos." Laura explained and decided to give Reyenna a few more examples. Suddenly, the brunet scooted closer to Reyenna till their shoulders touched. Laura turned and gazed into Reyenna's eyes with the softest of smiles. "Now, here we are. You an elf, and I a human. We're sitting here together..and rather close. Do you find this disgusting?" Laura asked.
---

Yui closed her eyes tightly. The feeling of Eda running her soft fingers through the neko's long purple hair definity relaxed her. When she heard her challenge tho, Yui opened her eyes and shook her head. "I could care less what blondie thinks of me. Same goes for Laura." she frowned. "No..I dont care if they hear. I dont care if they see either." the neko added. "Reyenna is a perv anyway. She was totally watching us back at the river. She saw everything..probably from start to finish."

As Eda moved to straddle Yui's waist, the neko's tail wrapped tightly around hers. Her claws cut the leafy straps to Eda's top and bra, exposing the wood Elf's busy mounds. "Mm..but I dont wanna be quiet.." Yui muttered softly as she pressed her warm lips into Eda's breasts. Her hips immediately synced with the speed of Eda's grinding. The neko released a soft gasp as she arched her back into Eda's touch. She could feel herself growing wetter by the second with every move her sexy elf made.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Reyenna didn't want to seem like a hopeless romantic, nor did she want any sympathy from a human like Laura. "Six years is long for humans, who cannot control their lustful urges." She corrected. "Elves are notoriously known to live many, many years longer than a human. Six years to us would... perhaps feel like six months to an elf." Reyenna crossed her arms. She then listened carefully to the human, though had failed to understand what the human was trying to tell her. "Immoral? That's simply a human terminology. There is no such thing as morals in elvern culture, but rather what we call as the Will of Nature. In human, that would be 'things happen for a reason'. I could care less about two females getting together. I do, after all, have a Knight." She pointed out. Then, she could feel Laura's shoulder brush against hers. It surely wasn't as soft as an elf's, but she could tell it had a bit of roughness and muscular composition. Then, she finally realized what the human was referring to. Her face flushed crimson red. "Y-yes! Move away, please!" She said, scooting closer to the edge of the seat until Reyenna was absolutely on the edge of her seat. She couldn't move much further without falling off of the wagon. 

---

Eda looked at Yui in surprise of her answer. She puffed out her cheeks. "Oh phewie, you're no fun!" She said in a flirtatious, yet complaining voice when Yui refused to be absolutely silent. The elf smiled as her breasts were revealed once more to Yui. However, she still felt a bit nervous somewhere inside her mind, but chose to hide it. The elf chuckled when she saw her master getting wetter by the second. Once her master took to sucking the elf's large breasts, Eda's fingers lightly curled over and stroked Yui's hair. "T-that's it, Kitty. Suck on the breasts you love so much." She giggled. Her free hand reached behind her to grab a hold of the neko's tail. She lightly began to stroke the tail back and forth. "Kitty... Let me show you how amazing sex with an elf truly is." She said erotically. With that, Eda summoned forth a small amount of heat to her fingertips. Yui's tail would feel warmer as Eda stroked the tail. In fact, Eda's entire body seemed to heat up a little bit, causing her to sweat. But that did not stop Eda from continuing to hump her master. The fabrics the elf wore rubbed against Yui's causing plenty of friction between the two. "Come on, Master~ I want to be a victim to a cat in the heat. Please~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Laura let out a hard laugh. "Well Well, miss high and mighty feels embarrassment too hm?" she chuckled. "Who would have thought that a mere human could make an elf retreat." she laughed again. Laura was tempted to see if she could force Reyenna off the wagon completely, but she held back. Part of her wished she had skin like Yui's. The neko had a nearly flawless complexion. Laura's on the other hand was covered in small scratches. Even if she did clean herself up, there'd be a clear difference between the softness of Yui's and her own. Still, the brunet couldn't resist messing with the blonde elf some more. "You're cute Angel." Laura smiled. "Especially when your cheeks turn redder than a tomato." she added with a soft giggle. "So, you're telling me that if you could have your knight in your arms at this very moment..you'd refuse? You'd refuse him the right to hold you..kiss you..to touch you?" The human asked while slowly shaking her head from left to right. "Human or elf..I think we all need to feel affection of some sort. Dont you?" Laura asked. Suddenly, Laura's smile completely vanished. Her bright brown eyes grew distant as she recalled memories of the past. "I wish that I had believed that a few years ago. Maybe..if I hadn't been so foolish...Yui wouldn't despise me..."
---

Yui laughed softly. Maybe it would have been interesting to play Eda's game, but at the moment the neko simply wasn't in the mood to hide her passions. She smiled as she went back to showering Eda's soft mounds with attention. The neko could sense a small sensation of nervousness within the elf. Inside, Yui was just as nervous..if not more so. She still wasn't sure if she could really trust Eda, but decided to put off such thoughts for the moment. She closed her warm chocolate lips around Eda's nipple and began to suckle hungerily. Her tongue ran small quick circles around the bud. Her dark ears perked at the erotic sound of Eda's heavenly voice. Yui's eyes suddenly widened a bit. She tore her mouth away from her elf's breasts and released a loud gasp. 

Her tail curled around Yui's hand as her entire body began to shudder with want. She wasn't sure why, but the sudden heat which radiated off Eda's body was driving the neko mad. Yui's heart started beating wildly inside her chest. Her golden eyes quickly became hazed over with lust. She could feel it rushing through every inch of her body. Suddenly, Yui pushed Eda off her lap and forced the elf onto her back. This had to be the closest the neko had ever felt to being in heat without actually going through the cycle. With her tail still wrapped around Eda's waist, Yui leaned down and claimed Eda's lips in a hungry kiss. Her tongue pushed right past the Elf's lips and coiled around it. Meanwhile, Yui claws yanked off Eda's leafy bottoms. She had her elf completely stripped in no time at all. Slowly, she started kissing her way down Eda's gorgeous body. Her pump ass wiggled cutely behind her as she pressed her warm lips firmly against Eda's inner thighs..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Reyenna, still blushing, could find no words to reply back to the human. She seemed like a frustrated, innocent girl who couldn't find a way to express how upset she was. "O-Of course I'd have him in my arms! but he has a duty to fulfill. And stop trying to make my relations perverted!" She argued. The elf had sworn that she was about to fall off, until Laura had suddenly become a little depressed. "Well... first of all..." The blonde elf began speaking before she lightly pushed Laura to one end of the seat so that she wouldn't feel like she was going to fall off any moment now. "I'm not too sure why you refer to us as always being mighty. You humans have done it yourselves, either with your words or actions." Reyenna lightly ran her fingers through her silky smooth hair. "We're the same in that regard, human. But if Yui isn't willing to forgive, then you should move on. You've done all you can, and if that's not enough, then there's no sense in worrying about it." She leaned over to brush a single strand of hair out of Laura's face. With a gentle smile, she tilted her head cutely. "Got it?" 

---

While Yui was content letting out all of her noises to the world, Eda held back her moans as much as she could. However, she still produced a small humming noise as her master indulged on her breasts. She had stopped stroking the neko's tail temporarily just from the sheer amount of pleasure she was receiving. "Y-yes... just like that!" In a split second, she was thrown down on the ground with her master hovering over her. "Oh? I should have known. My kitty loves to play rough." She giggled. Eda felt comfortable as the tail wrapped around her entire body, as if she was being shielded from the entire outside world with it. For that, Eda shared an equally passionate kiss with the neko. Her tongue lashed around, exchanging saliva with Yui's own tongue. Then, she could feel a cold breeze brush up against herself. Yui had been so heated that she completely ripped off Eda's clothing. However, she still emitted a subtle warmth from her body due to her magic. The elf's ears twitched with each kiss that trailed below her body. One of her hands raised to her mouth, allowing her to nervously bite her own nails. "Ahhh! Like that!" Eda let a musical note escape from her lips as the neko kissed her thighs. The elf's free hand reached for her own right breast and gently began to fondle it.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:01 pm

"No..." Laura whispered softly. Even as Reyenna attempted to cheer her up, Laura's smile refused to return. "I did something to her..that cant easily be forgotten. I destroyed her heart. I was all she had in the world..and I completely destroyed it." she muttered. Suddenly, Laura looked towards the back of the wagon. Now the jealousy was starting to kick in. Her eyes narrowed sharply as she gripped the reins and slapped them across the horses's backs. The beasts let out a loud cry and jerked the wagon forward. The increased speed made the wagon bounce even harder along the dirt road. "Whatever..I dont care. She clearly has that elf now. Tho...I wonder who is the dominate in their relationship..." Laura stated, tho was more so thinking out loud than asking Reyenna for her opinion. "When she and I were 'together' she was my pet. She wore the sexiest little black collar. She was so eager to please and be pleased.." Laura whispered. God, how she missed those days..

---

Meanwhile, the sudden jolt forward sent Yui flying right over Eda's head. Her claws jammed into the wood to keep her body from flying right out the front of the wagon. "What the fuck?!" she hissed as her head poked out from behind the linen covering. Laura gazed back at the neko with a bored eyes. "Did you have an accident Kitten?" she asked. Yui glared daggers up at the human girl. If looks could kill, Laura would have died at least ten times in a row. "Dont call me that!" Yui snapped and in a huff, vanished behind the curtain. She returned to Eda's side to finish what they had started. Her claws seized the elf's legs and forced them apart. The neko dove in between the elf's legs. She leaned forward and gave Eda's pussy a very slow-heated lick. Her skilled tongue lapped around the edges of Eda's womanhood before pushing its way inside. Yui released a muffled moan. Her tongue swirled over every inch of Eda's slick inner walls while her fingers stroked the elf's clit.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Reyenna rolled her eyes when Laura continued to speak of the neko. "You obviously do care about her, if you're still talking about that cat." She reached for the side of the seat to grab onto after being startled by the increased speed. She then turned back to see the startled neko, who soon disappeared, possibly because she had more important things to attend to. The blonde elf looked back over at Laura. She felt like she was feeding off of Laura's sadness, empowering the elf. "Huh? So big and mighty a few moments ago yourself, and now you're sad?" The elf grinned. "I guess those human stereotypes were true. You all have fragile hearts." If her elvish pride wasn't showing at this moment, Reyenna wasn't too sure what would.

---

Eda let out a whimper as Yui forcefully pulled her legs apart. The elf began to shake as her master licked her. She lightly bit her finger to try to suppress her moans from Laura and Reyenna. However, the wood elf seemed rather sad when she looked down and saw her master lapping up any of the elf's juices. I'll make you only think about me, she thought, and only me. "That's it! Right there kitty~" She whispered in a gentle voice. She felt far too sensitive as Yui continued to work on her. Her tongue and fingers were magnificent. Eda grew wetter by the moment. The hand she used to fondle her breasts traveled South and lightly rubbed around the rim of her womanhood. Finally, the citrus-haired woman thrust her hips upwards towards Yui's mouth, and climaxed. Her juices covered Yui's face. The elf tried to relax after the climax. Her stomach rose and settled down, showing that she was breathing heavily. It took Eda about a minute to recover, but eventually she crawled under the neko's legs. She reached over to pull on the neko's tail. She gestured the tail's tip to continuously tap against the nipple of her left breast. She pressed the tail against the nipple so Yui could feel how hard her nipples were. 

Eda breathed gently on the tail. This time, she had used her control of the water element to produce an especially strong mint breeze that was sure to send shivers through Yui as soon as the breath tickled her tail. "Well, kitty? Do you still want to tease me more... or do you want to fill me up?" Eda tugged the tail south so that the tip would lightly rub against her wet pussy. Then, the wood elf pulled it back up to her lips, where she gave the tail a lick with a saliva-filled mouth. "What will it be, master?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:40 am

Laura shot Reyenna an icy glare. The blonde elf was stepping onto thin ice. However, the humans glare only lasted but a moment. "I dont think its a human thing." Laura replied softly. "For example, if I were to say...steal you away from your prince, I'm sure his heart would be broken. I'm sure he'd feel a mixture of sadness and anger. Your kind is not so advanced that you've learned to overcome all of your emotions." Laura pointed out. Suddenly, the human grabbed Reyenna by the chin and turned her face so that their lips were only inches apart. "Oh and future reference..I dont like being kicked when I'm down. Do it again..and I might have to punish you, Angel." Laura stated with a seductive smile. Her bright brown eyes were staring directly into Reyenna's. "And trust me Angel...my punishments will wreck your entire life. Dare to try me?" the human grinned as she leaned forward and placed the softest of kisses on the corner of Reyenna's lips. She could have done so much more, but for the moment, she decided to keep their interactions tame. Suddenly, Laura heard the sounds of Eda screaming in pure bliss. The human rolled her eyes and released Reyenna's chin. "Sounds like someone is having fun..."

---

Yui's tongue continued to dance and twirl along Eda's slick walls. The neko's ears perked at the sounds of her pet's moans. Words couldn't describe just how much she loved them. The neko started thrusting her tongue into Eda's pussy faster and faster. She closed her chocolate lips over Eda's lower ones and began to suck on the elf's folds. She continued this until her pet came. However, Yui hadn't expected Eda to cum so hard, and quickly closed her eyes. Her pet's juices completely covered her face. Yui sat up. The neko seductively ran her tongue across her lips. She slowly licked her fingers as she gazed down upon the loveliness that was her pet.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yui smiled as she watched Eda wiggle her way from underneath her. She was about to pounce on her once more when the elf suddenly grabbed her tail. Yui's eyes shot wide open! "F-Fuck!!!" she moaned out. Her body quickly fell forward. Her claws dug deep into the wooden floor as her tail was toyed with. Her perfect round ass wiggled from side to side as she bit down on her bottom lip. "I-I told you about my tail..!" she moaned again. The end of her tail eagerly rubbed Eda's nipples. "They'e so hard.." the neko whispered softly. Suddenly, her eyes tore open again as Eda's sent a minty breeze across her fur. The sensation was so strong that Yui came right then and there. Her juices completely soaked her pants leaving the neko gasping for air. 

Yui had just managed to catch her breath when she felt the warmth of Eda's pussy grinding against her tail. The neko shuddered hard. Slowly, she pushed herself up and reached around to pull the ribbon that kept her ponytail together. "Strip me first." Yui ordered, her eyes filled with lust. "I want you to strip me, kiss me, and after that..you're going to use that beautiful mouth of yours to please my tail some more. If you're good...then maybe we'll see about fucking you senseless." the neko grinned. She couldn't believe just how mind blowing her last orgasm had been. It was definitely within her top five. "Come on sweetie. The longer you wait, the longer I'll have to put off pleasing you." Yui giggled.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Reyenna listened to the human silently, though she was annoyed at the human's own assumptions. "Except elves do not see emotionless beings as perfect. Morals and emotions are two different things." She replied. Then, she could feel the human bring her lips near inches from her own and stared at the human nervously. For some reason, the punishment seemed far more suggestive than it should have. The blonde elf gulped as soon as she listened to the human's threat. Reyenna pulled away the moment Laura pecked her cheek. She turned away shaking her head. "I'm not some sort of back-up for you, human. You're obviously still upset about Yui and I'm sorry about that, but you'll have to sort that out before you try to tempt me." She crossed her arms over her chest and puffed out her chest. She did not want to seem inferior at all, especially to a human. 

---

Eda smiled once her master had given the elf a command. "As you wish, kitty." She looked up at winked at Yui, before releasing the tail from her grasp. The wood elf's index fingers hooked on either side of Yui's pants and pulled it down slowly. As she was pulling down Yui's pants, the elf leaned forward and her tongue lightly brushed up against the neko's pussy. Her sweet, delicate licks were just enough for her to taste her master's goodness while serving to tease Yui. The neko would be able to feel the minty coolness of her tongue which overgrew any other sensation in her southern regions. Once the elf had finished stripping the neko's bottoms, the elf rose and slipped both of her hands under Yui's top. The elf played with her elemental magic once more, and utilized that same subtle warmth as her hands laid planted on the neko's stomach. It seemed that the elf was exploring every single curve in her master's body, and before Yui would notice, she was completely naked. By now, Eda's arms were wrapped around Yui's shoulders. The elf leaned in and closed her eyes. The citrus-haired girl pressed her soft, warm lips against the neko's caramel lips. This time, however, both of her lips pressed against Yui's lower lip, lightly sucking it. She continued this for a few moments, before breaking the kiss. Eda leaned back and looked adoringly at her master. "Am I doing a good job, kitty?"

The elf then got on her knees and grabbed a hold of her favorite tail. As soon as the elf opened her mouth, Yui would be able to see a bridge of saliva between her lips. The elf slowly took the tail into her mouth, allowing it to roll against her tongue. The elf closed her mouth and slowly began cocking her head back and forth...
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:50 am

Laura blinked twice. She stared at Laura in disbelief. She wasn't sure if the blonde elf knew exactly what she was saying, but she was right. "I-I'm sorry.." Laura whispered softly. "You're right. You're absolutely right. There's a part of me that still cares for Yui. I think if..we could just talk..I'd be able to put those feelings to rest." the human muttered as her eyes fell to the ground for a moment. Soon after, they quickly shifted back up to Reyenna. A small smile soon formed across of Laura's soft lips. "So, basically what you're saying is before I'm allowed to tempt you I need to deal with me feelings, yes?" Laura smiled as she leaned in and planted a soft kiss upon Reyenna's cheek. "Ok Angel. I'll try my best." she whispered softly. Her lips gently continued to glide along the flesh of Reyenna's cheek till they came to the elf's right ear. "I think...I just need to clear my head some. Do you think you could use your magic to find me a nice spring to bathe in? I'd be very grateful...Angel." The human whispered against the elf's ear. At the same time, Laura placed a hand gently upon one of Reyenna's legs. The human's finger tips traced slowly up along Reyenna's inner thighs. "And..when I say grateful..I mean really grateful." she added with a small seductive grin.

--

Yui released a sigh of relief once her tail had been released. Her body was still shivering all over from the after effects of her orgasm. The neko quirmed as Eda pulled her pants down, revealing her moist womanhood. Yui's golden hues followed every move the elf made. Her ears pinned back as her head tilted backwards. The feeling of Eda's tongue sliding against her pussy gave Yui the chills. The neko released a long moan as her hips arched up into Eda's tongue. She couldn't believe how much of a difference there was now that the elf could use her magic. It made Yui kinda regret putting a collar on Eda, even it did make her look super sexy. Yui could feel her body heating up once more. Eda's touches sent sharp tingles down the neko's spine. Her body arched up into her pet's touch as her toes curled. "Mmm yes..touch me baby.." Yui purred. Once the neko was fully nude, her arms came to wrap gently around Eda's neck. Yui closed her lips and pressed her lips up into Eda's. She couldn't get enough. Kissing the elf had her addicted from day 1. 

Yui moaned softly up into Eda's minty lips. The elf was the perfect distraction. At the moment, Eda was all Yui could think about, which made the neko happy. Once the kiss had been broken, Yui's eyes slowly fluttered open. "Yes. You're perfect." the neko purred softly while running her hands through Eda's citrus locks. "Continue." Yui replied softly. It wasn't really an order. Eda's seductions left Yui feeling more...loving than lusty. Suddenly, Yui's back arched once more. She moaned like a cat in heat once Eda took her tail into her mouth. The neko watched as the tip was coated in the elf's cool saliva. Yui flexed the tip of her tail against Eda's tongue. Her hands continued to run through Eda's hair. "A-Ah! Yes..thats my girl!" Yui moaned out. Her tail however had a mind of its own and wanted more. The appendage pushed deeper into Eda's mouth. It started quickly sliding in and out, face fucking the Edf's perfect little mouth,
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:09 am

Reyenna felt like she had obviously sent the wrong message to Laura. "N-no, that's not what I meant...!" She protested, but was silenced by the light kiss against her cheek. "A-and stop calling me that! It's... embarrassing." The blonde elf whined whenever Laura called her an angel. Reyenna did not close her legs when the human slowly felt up on her, but rather brought herself slightly closer to allow the human to explore more of her legs. Then, a gently smile appeared on her lips. "I-If you want, I'll find it." The blonde elf was blushing red... and she was sure where this would be going. 

---

Eda felt that her mouth had been completely full from the tail the more her master shoved it into her mouth. One of her hands reached to the outside portion of the tail and lightly began to stroke it while her other hand slipped below. The wood elf began to finger herself as she took in every taste of the tail. Her own fingers knew exactly where to touch. She was sure to coat Yui's tail in her saliva as she swirled her tongue skillfully around her master's tail. Afterwards, she began to pump the tail with her tongue and begin sucking on the tail. She began slowly, but her sucking grew more intense. She bobbed her head back and forth, as she began to get wetter. Eventually, she came all over her fingers and let out a whimper.

The elf slipped the tail out of her mouth and brought her other hand to her mouth to lick her own elfish juices. Eda giggled, and re positioned herself so she was laying on her stomach. She crossed her arms and rested her head on top of them, and had her perfect ass sticking out, exposed to Yui. The elf wagged her ass around, tempting the neko. "I want the kitty's tail~" She beckoned. "Stick it in me, and you'll see how amazing an elf can be..." She erotically licked her lips, referring the to her command of magic and how she could use it to make Yui feel much, much better. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 am

A big smile formed on Laura's lips. This was perfect! She could bathe, clear her head, and in the process get away from the sounds of Yui's moans. The sounds of Yui's love making was getting louder and louder. Laura's cheeks had started flush a bit. It was taking all her mental strength to keep her mind clear of the pervy thoughts brewing inside her head. Hell, she was half tempted to go back and join Yui and Eda. Though, she couldn't see that going well. No, this way the human could kill three birds with one stone. "Thank you...Angel." Laura grinned. She wouldn't stop using the nickname for the blonde elf. It matched her perfectly in Laura's opinion. "Well, which way should I go then?" the brunette smiled. She gave Reyenna's inner thighs one more rub before seizing hold of the reins with both hands. "Maybe you should calm down a bit. You're face is turning red again Angel. Its like you've never been touched before." LAura teased, but then blinked and stared at Reyenna for a moment. "Wait...have you??" Laura blinked again, but then remembered that Yui had called the elf a prude back inside the cabin. "Not even by your prince...never?"

--

Meanwhile, Yui was in pure bliss. Her tail started fucking Eda's warm mouth faster. Yui's claws seized a fistful of Eda's hair. Her juices ran freely down her pussy and between her legs. The neko opened her golden hues. She noticed Eda fingering herself and smiled. "Hehe, who said that you could touch yourself? I thought I made it clear that were to please me." Yui smirked. "I'll have to punish you." the neko whispered and gasped as Eda's wet tongue swirled around her tale.

Yui was close to cumming when her tail slipped from the hot confines of Eda's mouth. Yui's eyes popped open. She gaved down at her elf and sighed in frustration. "Seriously? You came before your master?" Yui growled. She couldn't stay mad for too long however, not with Eda's round ass wiggling in front of her. With a dark grin, Yui moved forward. She pressed her lips against Eda's pussy and gave it a teasingly slow lick. "I have a good mind to deny you my tale for coming before me." The neko smirked and continued running her tongue over and around the edges of Eda's womanhood. Suddenly, the tip of Yui's tail pressed not against Eda's pussy, but her back door instead. "You've never felt the full length of my tale back here have you my pet?" the neko purred against Eda's pussy, sending strong vibrations through her pet's folds. "Tell you what, I'll give you two choices. Take your punishment now...or take it later and make it worse. Your choice." Yui smiled from ear to ear. She brought her claws over Eda's ass and gave it a hard squeeze. "Either way, one of your holes will get filled eventually." she added, her voiced laced with sweet seduction.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Reyenna's face remained red when Laura mentioned that she had never been touched by anyone. "I-It can't be helped! I haven't seen that Knight in years, remember?" She took a deep breath to try to regain herself. "Other races have lots of sex compared to elves. And as often as you humans do it, especially in Klavier, is an example. It makes you weak because you become addicted to it. Like a drug." She explained. She really didn't want to talk about it, because Laura talking about Reyenna never being touched made her feel inferior. "I-I'm pure, got it?!" She said pridefully. "A-anyways, make a left here. If you follow the small pathway over there, you'll find a natural hot springs about two miles down." 

It was only a minute later, but the blonde elf couldn't take much of it anymore, and raised one of her hands to grab onto the reins. She helped Laura guide the horses, but scooted ever so closely to the human. She placed her free hand on her heart, and looked at the human. "Damn it, human. W-what did you do to me?" She asked, coming closer so that her legs would brush up against Laura's.

---

"I couldn't help but cum, kitty! Your tail is just too good  " She whined, and saw that the neko had begun to lick her wet pussy. "Mhhmm!" Her musical voice filled the air once more. "Y-yes Kitty... Lick it like that..." The elf let out a whimper. She arched her back as the neko continued to tongue her slave. The wood elf bit her tongue as she felt the tail poke her back door. She remembered how powerful the sensation was at the riverside, and waited in fearful anticipation. " I'll take both punishments, master " She sang. She loved having her ass groped, and moaned when Yui squeezed it. The wood elf was breathing steadily by now. "Plunder me, Kitty. Please!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Laura couldn't but to laugh. She wasn't trying to be mean, but she found it ironic that for one so high and mighty, Laura in a way, was superior to the elf. "Ands whats wrong with being addicted?" Laura asked with a wink. "You know what..I think you're scared. Oh you poor baby, we'll have to do something about those fears of yours." Laura laughed while patting Reyenna on her head. 

At her command, she made a left taking them down a more bumpy road. Laura would gladly tolerate all the bumps if it meant that she could dip into a hot spring. She hadn't sat in one of those for ages! The next thing Laura knew, Reyenna was scooting closer to her. The brunette blinked as she watched the elf's leg brush against her own. "Oh that.." Laura smirked while biting her lower lip. "Hehe well thats a special spell which only humans can cast. Its spread through the lips." Laura chuckled while pointing to her own. Suddenly, the human leaned in and stole a quick kiss from the elf. This time tho, she lightly nipped Reyenna's bottom lip. She pulled back and gently placed her hand upon Reyenna's thigh once more. This time, she allowed her fingers to trace further up along her inner thigh. They grew dangerously close to Reyenna's crotch, but never actually touched. "I just thought of something.." Laura blinked twice. Suddenly, a proud smile formed on her lips. "I was your first kiss. I stole it fair and square. Your first kiss was mine, and I'm not giving it back!" Laura giggled.

--

"Both hmm? My, how eager you are my pet." Yui laughed softly as she rose up to stand on her knees. She could feel the wagon gradually slowing down. "Well I suppose I can punish that little asshole of yours than ravage your pussy after. You and I wont be leaving this wagon anytime soon." Yui declared. With a wicked grin, the neko used the tip of her tail to lick Eda's soaked pussy. Her tail was already plenty lubed up, but a little more wouldn't hurt. To be sure that she didn't hurt Eda, Yui pushed two of her own fingers into her mouth. She got them nice and slick with her saliva then pulled them out and pressed them against Eda's back door. At first, she merely lubed up the elf's backdoor, but then suddenly pushed in one of her fingers. Meanwhile, Yui leaned forward once more. She started licking Eda's pussy again and again. Her lips slurped up her pet's juices. "Mmmm you're really tight back here." Yui purred. A second later, the neko replaced her finger with the thicker width of her tail. She rose up and grabbed Eda by her hips. Her claws sunk down into Eda's flesh as her tail fully impaled the elf's back door. "Fuck!!" she screamed out, her claws siding in deeper into the flesh of Eda's hips as her tail was surrounded by the elf's tightness.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:01 pm

"W-what's wrong with being addicted? You grow weak, the world around you grows stronger while you indulge in that idle pleasure." She remarked. "A-and I'm not scared! Weren't you listen to me?" She pouted.

Reyenna hated the bumpy ride that they had to go through to get to the hot springs. However, was she happy that Laura seemed to return those affections? The elf whimpered, and felt as if she would melt under just one quick kiss. Any tension in her shoulders dropped, and she closed her eyes while pressing her pink lips against the human's. "A special spell? I-Impossible! As your superior... I demand you teach me this spell!" She argued, as if the idea of inferiority seemed to irritate her more than anything. She felt her body grow warm, and could feel Laura's fingers travel up her cute thighs. She closed her legs the closer Laura got to her womanhood, but soon realized Laura had never meant to touch her there. She seemed to be fidgeting, and let go of one of the reins from the sensations. "I don't care what you do..." She said in a low voice, which had a mixture of a pleasured moan and an attempt to assert herself, all at once. "Teach me this spell."

The springs were in eyeshot, and grew increasingly closer. Their destination was almost within their grasps.

---

"Ararara~" Eda said in an interested tone when Yui claimed that she wouldn't be leaving the wagon at any point soon. She shivered as the tail 'licked' her pussy, letting out deep breaths with every motion. Then, she could feel two fingers enter in her back door, and she tensed up for just a moment. "Ahhh... not there master!" She moaned. The wood elf tilted her head a bit to the side so her emerald green eyes could see her master working on her from behind. She saw a busty, chocolate woman ready to take control of the elf. Each lick the neko did against her pussy, the elf let out yet another moan. Then, she felt the sensations temporarily stop. She wanted to know what the neko was up to, but felt sharp nails press up against her skin. "K-Kitty, you're ruining my perfect elvern skin..." She complained, but it was cut short as soon as the tail slammed straight into her back door. She could feel the tail forcing its way through inside of her. "F-full! I feel full!" She commented, and laid there while trying to adjust to the tail. When she did, the elf lightly brought her hips up to her master and rubbed her ass against Yui's hips. The elf didn't need to say anything, but she felt ready for Yui. "Hump me, Kitty..." Her inner walls pressed up against the tail, making it so that her own wetness would allow Yui to move her tail inside of the elf, while experiencing the tight friction if she did move.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Inside, Laura couldn't stop laughing. She instantly realized that she could take advantage of the elf's own inferiority issues. "I'd rather not. Its a human secret." Laura stated simply. Suddenly, she cut off all physical contact with Reyenna. Having reached the springs, she pulled back on the reins allowing the wagon to come to a slow stop. "Besides, you have no right to ask anything of me. I saved you from be raped, remember? Now...isn't there some elven law that states that all elven debts must be repaid?" Laura grinned from ear to ear. She grabbed her backpack from the front along with her bow, and jumped down from the wagon. "Oh course, if you asked me nicely...I might consider teaching my spell...or...I might just keep it to myself..and use it on you whenever I desire. Oh the choices!" Laura laughed. She seriously hoped that Reyenna would continue to travel with them because at the moment, the human girl was having too much fun messing her. Laura could practically feel Reyenna's eyes watching her walk away. Little by little, the human was chipping away at the elf's defences and she didn't even know it. "Tell you what." Laura chimed while spinning around so that she faced Reyenna. "Come join me and we'll talk more. Or, if you'd like...you can sit back and watch Yui and Eda go at it. Kitten told me that you like to watch." Laura stated with a raised brow. "And to think..you tried to play innocent with me." she added with a wink.

--

"Damn right you're full." Yui smirked. By her count, she had stuffed maybe ten inches worth of her tail between the tight walls of Eda's backdoor. Slowly, Yui began to withdraw her tail till only the tip remained inside Eda. Her claws lightly dragged down along Eda's back. She knew the elf would complain, but she paid her complaints no mind. Suddenly, Yui pushed her tail right back into the elf, making the neko moan. Her body shuddered as her tail stuffed the elf. She repeated this slow motion a few times before speeding her thrusts up. "Mm relax for me baby." Yui purred softly. "This is your punishment. You need to take it." the neko encouraged while gently running her claws over the elf's hips. Suddenly, Yui delivered a hard smack to Eda's right butcheek. The neko grinned wickedly. Her tail started pumping its way into the elf's back door. Meanwhile, brought her left hand down to Eda's pussy. Her fingers slid between the elf's folds, teasing them as she violated her backdoor over and over. Yui's moaned in pure bliss. She absolutely adored Eda's tightness. She gazed down at her pet giving her ass another hard smack.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Reyenna was immediately frustrated by the fact that the human denied her. "W-who are you to deny me?" She roared, despite her red-colored face. As soon as the human hopped off of the wagon and explained the issue of saving and debt, the elf sighed. She had been so taken in by the human's approaches that she wasn't even too sure how it had started. But once she realized what occurred, the elf jumped down from the wagon. "Fine! Don't teach me that spell. I'd rather not owe a human anything more." She crossed her arms. "The nerve of that woman. Trying to tempt an elf..." Reyenna said to herself. 

The blonde elf grabbed a few extra clothes she had in her luggage and decided to come to the hot springs with Laura. "I-I'm pure, I'll have you know...!" She corrected Laura when she mentioned Reyenna as having supposed to be innocent. Once the two arrived at the hot springs, it seemed almost unnaturally carved. In fact, it resembled a pool of some sort with rocks crowded around the area. "Now... Don't peep, got it, lesbian human?" She scoffed at Laura, and went behind a large rock to completely strip herself naked. As soon as she did, she went into the hot spring and slowly began to relax. This time, her hair was completely pulled down and her hair ornaments, too, were set away. 

---

She could feel the tail inside of her, pushing her insides open as if the tail wanted to reform Eda. However, her own insides squeezed on the foreign appendage. Eda's whimpers soon transferred over to her song-moan. The wood elf did as the neko asked of her and slowly began to relax. She could feel the tail began to penetrate her with ease this time around. The citrus-haired woman flexed her ass, causing her to clamp down harder on the tail. Then, her ass was slapped. "NNghh!" She moaned once more. Her entire lower body was sent into bliss, and she wasn't too sure she'd be able to move her lower body after this session. However, that didn't stop her from enjoying every single loving thrust from her one and only master. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 pm

ooc: This is late but happy new years  Very Happy 

ic: "Yes Yes..I know Angel." Laura laughed softly. She found Reyenna's need to assert her own purity cute. When they got to the edge of the hot spring, Laura rolled her eyes. She gave Reyenna a look that seemed to say, "are you serious?" With a deep sigh the brunette stripped off her dirty clothes. She'd wash them after she was done bathing. Slowly, Laura entered the water. The heat made her body instantly relax. "Oooooh now that feels nice." She moaned softly while reaching into her backpack for some soap. First on her list was to wash the blood and dirt from her face. After that, she focused on washing all the gunk from her long brown hair.

Every now and then, Laura eyes shifted over towards Reyenna. She wasn't sure if the elf was purposely keeping her distance or not, but she planned to change that. "Oh Angel!" Laura called with a small grin. "Would you come here? I think I know how you'll repay your debt to me." Laura giggled. "I mean, if you're a stickler for rules...which I'm sure you are, there's no way you can refuse right? Surely your elven pride wouldn't allow you to run away from a small human like me." Laura stated with a huge grin. If Reyenna wanted to act prideful, the human would find a way to use the elf's pride against her.

--

Yui had left bright red hand prints all over Eda's cute little ass. It was almost as if the neko wanted to give the elf something to complain about. Her moans began to grow louder as Eda's inside squeezed her tail just right. Her tail reacted by throbbing against the Elf's inner walls. She started pounding Eda's back door faster and harder until the neko came all over the floor. Yui's claws sunk deep into Eda's hips as her entire body tensed. After a few breathless minutes, she gazed down at her pet. She figured that her elf had suffered enough rough-housing for one day. Now, she'd reward her pet for taking her punishment so well. SLowly, Yui pulled the full length of her tail from Eda's ass. She leaned forward and pressed her soft chocolate mounds into her pets back. "Mm..I'll definitely have to use this hole more often." Yui purred softly against one of Eda's ears. "But later. For now, I think I'll reward you." Yui whispered softly. The neko closed her eyes and slowly ran her warm tongue along the underside of Eda's pointy ear.

Suddenly, Yui turned the elf so she was on her back. Her hands seized hold of Eda's hips and easily lifted the elf up into the neko's lap. It was amazing just how strong Yui was. Her strength clearly surpassed that of a human. "Would you like your reward?" Yui whispered softly. Her hands gently stroked Eda's cheeks. Something had changed. Within Yui's golden hues there were traces of love. She leaned forward and captured Eda's lips in a tender kiss. Meanwhile, her fingers slipped between Eda's legs and started rubbing her pussy. "You've been wanting this right?" Yui purred while shifting her eyes over towards her tail. Her appendage coiled around one of Eda's massive mounds and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:20 pm

ooc: No problemo! Haha, happy new years!! :)

Reyenna didn't care how mad she made Laura. In fact, she didn't really care, or at least that was what she told herself. The elf leaned back at the edge of the rocks and gave a long sigh. The elf's peace, however was quickly disturbed as soon as the human called her over to repay the favor. "You humans sure love to abuse debts." She said, clearly annoyed. The blonde elf floated over to the other side of the hot springs while keeping her breasts below the water. She reached up with one of her hands and rubbed her soft cheek. "What favor do you want, human?" 

---

Eda let out a whimper as the tail dug deep inside of her and coming in and out. The citrus-haired woman lightly bit her forearm to keep herself under control as her master went inside of  her. However, her master soon climaxed and withdrew her own tail. The wood elf looked back at her ass, seeing it was bright red. She hadn't noticed that her master had slapped her so hard, because she had been enjoying the entire thing. "Ohh~ This time you came first, kitty..." Eda pointed out with a smile.

What happened next surprised her. She was brought up by Yui. The neko's tail wrapped around the elf's breasts, and she let out a moan. Her sensitive pussy was moistening as her master touched her below. When the neko leaned in for the kiss, Eda had done something far different. This kiss showed no signs of lustfulness, but of a passionate love. She broke the kiss, but was surprised herself. When she looked into Yui's eyes, the elf couldn't help but to warmly smile back. However, there was something that made her dissatisfied. Did the wood elf, somewhere in her heart, prefer to be dominated? Did she value lust over love? Eda tried not to think about it as much, and cutely tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Waiting? W-waiting for what?" She asked in an innocent voice, though she clearly was enjoying this change in pace. "W-what are you going to do, Kitty?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

"You could be a little more cheerful." Laura mumbled. "I mean if it wasn't for me, this-" Laura and pushed her hands between the elf's legs. Her fingers gently slid between Reyenna's folds. "Would have been violently torn over and over. You'd probably be carrying a baby too. I wonder what would that do your sense of pride." Laura frowned as she removed her hand. She leaned back against a smooth rock standing behind her. "What I want is simple. I..I want you to tell me everything you know about Elven culture and history. Everything." Laura whispered. The human could've asked for anything, but she had been set on learning more about Reyenna from the start. "Yui and I grew up in an orphanage. To say the least, education wasn't a priority. The nun who cared for us did her best..but she was old..and there were too many of us. Often just finding enough to eat for dinner was a problem..." Laura whispered, but then paused and decided to spare Reyenna some of the darker memories of her childhood.

"Anyway, when I was 17 I encountered this woman who was passing through Klavier. She was an anthropologist, one of the best in her field. After only talking for a few minutes she offered me a spot on her team as her assistant. She completely turned me word upside down..and in more ways than one." Laura stated with a small pervy grin. "Anyway, together we studied all kinds of cultures while we were together. However, there were limits to the research we could do on elves. At the time there wasn't much humans had their hands on." Laura stated. Suddenly, her body slowly moved forward. Her arms reached around and wrapped around Reyenna's neck. Her warm pink lips pressed tenderly against the corner of Reyenna's lips. "So..I want you to tell me everything you know. This is my hobby, and I doubt I'll ever get the chance to dive into Elven ruins. Your kind are pretty anal about keeping humans out of those. Trust me..I know."

--

"I know..I couldn't help it." Yui whispered softly against Eda's lips. However, as Yui stared up into her pet's eyes she sensed..confusion perhaps? She couldn't put her finger on it, but her senses told her that something was wrong with Eda. "Hmm maybe she's just eager to get back to the action."  Yui thought to herself. Hell, Yui still wasn't sure if she could trust Eda. She didn't understand her own feelings at all, but decided to push them aside once more. Slowly, Yui unwrapped her tail from Eda's breast. It took a little bit of effort tho. Her tail seemed to be satisfied with its current position. She stared up into Eda gorgeous eyes and leaned up to nip her bottom lip. "What do you think?" Yui whispered in a low seductive tone. "Didn't I tell you that I'd be fucking you everyday? Well, thanks to you we missed a day..plus you tied me up." Yui frowned, tho only lightly. Eda had no idea how much being tied up had fucked with Yui's head. The neko had a rather dark history which only Laura had knowledge of. Honestly, it was a miracle that Laura had managed to penetrate Yui's thoughts. If not for the human, Yui would have ran off into the night without a second thought.

"Anyway." Yui sighed softly while sliding the tip of her tail against Eda's pussy. "I'll be fucking you until you one of us passes out. I was serious when I said we weren't going anywhere." Yui grinned up at her pet. The claws on her right hand gently slid down along Eda's spine while her left lined up her tail with Eda's womanhood. Suddenly, Yui's tail buried itself deep between the elf's inner walls. Yui closed his eyes and released a hard gasp. She pushed a full twelve inches worth of her tail into her pet and held it there. Her claws came to lightly hook into Eda's back as shivers ran down her spine. She had never taken her pet so deeply on the first thrust before. The sensation her golden hues cloud with lust once more
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Reyenna shot the human a dirty look when she was asked to be more cheerful. She opened her mouth to say something but felt something touch her own womanhood. Was there something in the water?! No, it was Laura. She quietly listened to what the human had to say and explained her actual fascination with the elvern culture. She surprisingly, had accepted the kiss wholeheartedly, yet gently pushed the human away when she realized what the two were doing. "F-fine. I'll tell you..." She mumbled as she made some distance between her and Laura before she began to speak.

"Listen up, okay? Elvern culture... it's very complex. We believe that from a long time ago, a void existed... or didn't exist. Either way, it was something that consisted of complete emptiness. But it was because of this emptiness that life spawned. You see, if you're empty, it means there's nothing. If there's nothing to stop life from prospering, then life will... indeed prosper." The elf looked over at the human. "Are you understanding any of this? Call it a paradox if you will, but everything had essentially spawned from nothing. Life and the laws that restrict life were then formed. But life in it's purest of forms consists of magic. It is through magic that worlds have been created. This explains why, when elves such as Eda use magic, she is able to replicate nature. Fire, water, earth, and wind, for instance. My elvern magic uses a combination of wind and non-elemental magic. I can use magic to make myself faster, while using wind to enhance that speed." The elf had noticed she had gone terrible off topic to the point of where she was previously talking about elves, and now herself. She bit her lip and looked at Laura. "I'm sorry... can you repeat your question? Perhaps ask a more specific question? Elvern culture is very large."

---

Eda could tell that the neko was catching on to the wood elf's doubts. For that reason, she tried ever so harder to produce a fake smile- one that her master would believe. "Ohhh... Kitty... it sounds like you have to punish me for that!" Eda pointed out in an oh so flirtatious voice, curling her finger under Yui's chin and slowly licked her lips. She pressed her minty lips against her master. Her soft, lips had a cold sensation, no doubt from her elemental magic once more. The elf made sure she still was in tact while Yui loosened her grip. The elf's legs wrapped around the neko. Yui would be able to feel her nice, smooth thighs press desperately against her sides. The citrus-haired girl's legs crossed each other. Eda slipped her hands behind Yui's back and pushed her large breasts against her master's. The elf's hard nipples rubbed against the neko's. Clinging to the neko, the wood elf slowly awaited for the tail she loved so much. Then, she felt the tail purge through inside of her. "Mmhhmm!" Eda moaned. She rested her head on Yui's shoulders. "M-move, kitty..." She complained, and began to bounce her hips against the tail. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next