Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 am

Eda let out a gasp as the tail slipped into her once more. It was only the second time her wet pussy had been opened by the tail, and therefore she shivered as it slipped inside of her. Her arms collapsed and allowed Yui to once more explore the elf's womanhood. Her womanhood, immediately recognizing the foreigner, clamped on the tail as if it was prey that it wanted to squeeze to death. At first, the citrus-haired girl was satisfied that her master took her pussy instead. "Ahhh!  " The elf sang as the tail thrashed inside of her. She tilted her head slightly back and look at her master from the corner of her eyes, almost begging for her master to continue. "Y-yes, Kitty! Spoil me!" She pleaded.  Then, she could feel the tail leaving her and she sighed in discontent.
"N-no, Kitty! I didn't mean to-" She tried to speak, but Yui smacked her ass and she let out a cry. She could feel the tail poking at her tight entrance in back, while the gentle kisses her master planted on her sent her shivers. "I'll do anything! Please, don't do it!" She whimpered, but it was too late. The tail had struggled squeezing into her tight asshole, and she gave such a loud holler that a small flock of birds in the distance dispersed from trees after hearing it. She was breathing heavily. Eda's asshole pushed against the tail, as if it was trying to reject it because it was far too big. She took a few moments to take it all in, but eventually the pain transformed into a form of ecstasy for the fallen elf. Eda lightly shook her ass and pressed it up against Yui, allowing the tail to slowly thrust inside of her. "Haaa... ha..." 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:02 am

Yui was concerned that perhaps her initial entry into Eda's backdoor had been too rough. The neko leaned down, continuing to plant soft kisses along her pet's back. Yui started working her fingers over Eda's clit. She wanted her pet to feel some sort of pleasure while she grew accustomed to having her backdoor used. "Thats it sweetie. Just relax for me." Yui replied softly. Her kisses slowly made their way up along Eda's spine, over her right shoulder, and up along the back of her right ear. With a pleasure-like moan, Yui gently rolled her warm tongue along the tip of Eda's ears. Her skillful fingers continued working Eda's pussy, trying to get the Elf to relax a little more.

Once Eda relaxed a bit, Yui started gently thrusting the tip of her tail in and out of her pet's rear. She bit down on her lip, releasing a low grunt as her tail invaded Eda's tightness. "Mm this might take some time." Yui purred against Eda's ear. "Lucky for you, you'll be with me for a long while." she smirked and pressed her soft lips just a few inches above Eda's diamond studded collar. She showered her pet with a barrage of soft kisses running down along her jaw, then back up towards her right ear. Meanwhile, Yui very slowly continued to work more of her tail into her pet's rear. At the moment, she had only succeeded in using the first few inches of her appendage. The neko wasn't in a rush tho. Half of her men were out hunting for breakfast while the others watched over the prisoners. They wouldn't have to move out for at least a few hours, which meant that Yui and Eda had plenty of free time.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 am

Eda closed her eyes and let out small occasional whimpers once each kiss was planted against her skin. She was still quite scared, but by each passing second, the wood elf relaxed slightly more and grew ever so slightly more comfortable with the tail inside of her. The citrus-haired woman for a moment was scared that the tail wouldn't be able to be removed because it was so tight. Then, Yui said that they had a bit of time together. "Y-you're not going to open me up, are you?" She said in a seemingly frightened tone, but had a hint of wild anticipation. 
She closed her eyes and lightly thrust her plump ass against the tail, allowing the tail to carve a path inside of her asshole. "Ahhh... fuck!" She swore under her lips, which was quite rare- elves tended to pride themselves in purity, and profanity was often a quality of a soiled elf. Her finger tips started to lightly grasp the rock. Then, her hips began to move even faster as she tossed her ass right at Yui, and the plentiful elf ass rubbed against the neko. "Fuck me senseless... please Kitty... I need it." She filled the riverbank with her musical voice. The pain transformed into something greater- into something Eda thought she couldn't live without. Her ass bounced furiously up and down, and the walls of her asshole pressed on the tail from all directions. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:28 am

"~Oh sweetie~" Yui purred softly against one of her ears. "Of course I will." the neko replied with a wide grin. She closed her soft lips over the tip of Eda's ear, giving it a hard nip. She understood that her pet was scared, but she also knew that the fear wouldn't last for too long. It never did. Soon enough, Yui found her pet moaning in pure bliss. Tho her suddenly swearing caught Yui off guard a bit, the neko smiled brightly. She pushed her slender digits deep into Eda's pussy, and at the same time, started feeding her longer, and harder thrusts with her tail. Her rhythm was perfect. Her fingers and tail moved in complete unison inside her pet's holes.

"Mmm I know baby!" Yui panted. Her heart felt like it would burst right out of her chest at any moment. The neko wasn't done yet tho. She started finger fucking Eda's pussy faster while her tail completely dominated the backdoor. Then, Yui used her free hand to grab hold of Eda's coller. She turned her pet's head just enough so that the two of them shared eye contact. "Who do you belong to?" Yui asked in a dominate, yet erotic tone of voice. "Say it, or I wont allow you to cum. I'll stop right now." she smirked, and sure enough, the intensity of her thrusts slowed. "My poor little pet. You've been deprived of your sexual needs for too long." Yui smiled sweetly as she leaned in to place a tender kiss on Eda's lips. Her fingers were merely teasing Eda's pussy now, while the thrusts from her magical tail slowed. "Tell me who you belong to. How badly do you wish for a true taste of freedom hm?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Eda let out a whimper once the neko nibbled on her ear, as her ears lightly twitched to her master's touch. She let out only a handful of musical moans as her entire backside was being filled up. If it wasn't the tail, then it was Yui's fingers that sent the elf into so much of a bliss that she wasn't too sure she could move anymore. Instead, she allowed her master to indulge in her body. Her body arched and showed off even more of her bouncy ass to her master. Her ass cheeks bounced with every thrust. The citrus-haired elf had been so consumed by lust. Then, she felt a violent tug pull her closer to the master behind her. She looked at the neko longingly, as she was so taken in by the pleasure that she barely heard Yui speak. Then, she could feel the thrusts into her ass get slower. However, the elf would find pleasure in one way or another. Her ass was already tight as the tail buried its way inside, but she began to tighten her hole and squeezed against the tail. "Y-you're my master, kitty!~" She said almost desperately. 

She leaned in to enjoy a deep, pleasurable kiss against her master's lips. Her tongue lapped over Yui's, while diving as deep into the neko's mouth as her elfish tongue allowed her. Her tonguing skills had improved, and she skillfully swirled her tongue inside. Once she withdrew her tongue, Eda pressed her minty cool lips against Yui's and her lips folded and lightly mashed together. She broke the kiss and let out a sigh. "I-I only belong to you, Kitty! Forget about all of that freedom! I just want to be your little fuck-elf!" She moaned erotically, though she wasn't sure if she meant those words or it was simply for the moment. Eda attempted to turn her master on by grabbing her own ass and shaking it while Yui stirred up the elf's insides with her tail and fingers. She felt so turned on and wanted another deep passionate kiss from her owner, moaning into the Neko's mouth as she came, soaking yui's fingers in her secret, wet juices. "Ahh... I love your tail, Kitty." She complimented, slowly rocking her hips while allowing the rest of her womanly juices to coat her master's fingers. She turned to Yui to see what she wanted to do next.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Yui let out a sharp gasp as Eda's walls squeezed her tail. It sent hard shivers running down her spine. Gods, she was almost tempted to resume fucking her pet on the spot, but she resisted. A point needed to be made. Yui knew that her pet was quickly becoming addicted to her sexual advances. However, Yui wanted to hear it from Eda's lips. She wanted her elf to verbally acknowledge who her master was. It wasn't for Yui's sake tho, it was more so for Eda's. The knowledge would keep Eda entranced. As they kissed, Yui released a heavy muffled moan. Her carmel lips parted, accepted Eda's tongue into her mouth. She was proud of her pet. This was only their second time fucking, and already the elf had shown much improvement. For a moment, Yui allowed Eda to dominate their kiss. Her tongue completely submitted to the elf's. However, Yui quickly resumed control. By the time Eda was ready to pull away the neko was sucking on her tongue.

What happened next caught Yui off guard a bit. Yes, she had expected Eda to give in. Who could resist the lures of a sweet orgasm? However, the last thing Yui expected was for Eda to be so blunt about her desires. Yui's cheeks quickly turned dark red as her golden eyes shot wide open. "My fuck-elf? My my..aren't we naughty?" Yui purred against her pet's lips. "Alright my pet. From now on, you're my personal fuck-elf. I'll fuck you senseless everyday so dont complain about be tired. It wont matter." Yui purred. She didn't care if Eda hadn't meant her words. They had been spoken, and Yui would quickly remind Eda if she ever forgotten. With a grin, Yui resumed the pace of previous thrusts. She drove her tail hard and deep into Eda's back door, all while moaning desperately. She pumped her fingers hard into Eda's pussy, massaging her inner walls while her lips stayed mashed against her pet's. Her tail buried itself deep into Eda's backdoor, as deep as she would allow. 

The pleasure was unbelievable! Yui could feel her own pussy juices steadily running down her thighs. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. She pulled back from Eda's minty lips, and released a loud scream of pleasure as she came. Her body shuddered all over. Slowly, the trusting of her fingers and tail came to a stop. Yui laid her head on Eda's shoulder for a moment. Even she needed a little time to recover after cumming so hard. With a smile, she withdrew her fingers from Eda's pussy. The neko grinned as she then pushed her fingers into her own pussy, to collect some of her juices. Once her fingers were covered in a mix of both their womanly juices, she raised her hand and placed her fingers right in front of Eda's lips. "Suck." She ordered in a dominate tone of voice. "Suck it good. Clean my fingers completely. Do a good job and maybe..my tail, which you love so much, will give your pussy some attention." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Eda bit her lips after she had wildly demanded to be given such a position. Maybe she would have treated it otherwise, but the fact that Yui repeated what the elf had said caused her to soon regret those words. "N-no... I-I didn't mean..." She tried to argue back, but it seemed like Yui would not be easily convinced otherwise. Yet, those very erotic words seemed to turn her on, as she continued to let out musical moans once the neko continued to dive into her body. " ♫ Ngghh!! her voice synchronized with the sound of the rushing river they stood in, combining into a symphony. Her inner walls were forced open as the tail dove in as far as it could. Her lips clashed with Yui, and her body was numb from all this pleasure. She was perfectly fine as it all came to a stop. Eda breathed heavily once it all came to a stop. Then, she saw two fingers in front of her mouth, and a demand from her master. "Anything for you, Kitty~" The wood elf said in a rather flirty tone. 
At first, she licked Yui's fingers lightly with her tongue grazing over the fingers to enjoy the taste of their sexual matrimony. Eventually she wrapped her mouth around the fingers, and her tongue danced around in a circular motion around the tip of the fingers. She slowly dived her head into the fingers as if she was giving a blowjob, and her tongue ran through the sides of her master's fingers. Eventually, she began hungrily sucking on the them, showing that she badly needed to be soiled once more. Eda's feminine fingers found their way to her womanhood, and she inserted two digits into herself. Meanwhile, Eda's left hand explored behind her and touched her master's chocolate skin. She lightly rubbed against her master's stomach, who was behind her, until she trailed South and found Yui's wet and anticipating pussy. With that, she also slipped her two fingers inside of her master. They wiggled inside and pressed against her walls, and the fingers slowly familiarized themselves with Yui's insides when the fingers pressed up against the shape of her womanhood. "I-I can't take it!" She let out a yell, and separated from her master. 
Eda returned to the large flat rock that the two had used before and laid on her side. One of her arms were tucked between the rock and her own body, while the other arm served to cover the elf's hard nipples. She pulled her legs towards her chest to make a ninety-degree angle, and revealed a sideways view of her awaiting pussy and an amazing one of her firm, large ass. Rather than begging Yui to ravage her, she assumed that the neko. She breathed heavily and looked at her master longingly. "Is my body satisfying enough?" She asked, as if searching for a genuine answer. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Yui's heart began to beat heavily once more. Eda's oral skills were improving with every second. Yui couldn't wait to get her to the house she was renting in Klavier. The neko had a few toys that would definitely keep her pet satisfied for hours. Among them, a thick twelve inch long black duel sided dildo. As Yui watched Eda assault her slender fingers, she pitched Eda wrapping her lips around the dildo, sucking it like a pro. The thought gave the neko chills! Tho, the feeling of Eda's fingers sliding down her stomach quickly brought the neko back to reality. She watched with a grin as the elf pushed two of her fingers into her pussy. The neko quickly closed his her eyes. Her head tilted back some as she released a long, soft moan. Her hips almost immediately began to move on their own. Yui soon found herself grinding her pussy down into Eda's fingers. She placed her left hand over Eda's, wanting her to push her fingers deeper into her pussy. IF she was going to finger her, Yui wanted it done right.

Unfortunately, their fun soon came to an end. Yui's eyes opened in surprise. "Whats wrong??" she asked with a firm tone. Her own pussy was in need of a little attention too. She watched as Eda moved onto her side, revealing both her holes to the neko. Yui smiled and slowly stepped forward. She ran her finger tips gently over Eda's hips and down along her perfectly shaped ass. She leaned forward and gave one of Eda's asscheeks a small bite. "Well thats a stupid question." Yui smiled and pressed her lips over the spot on her ass she had bitten. She then moved her lips down towards Eda's waiting pussy. The neko used her hands to open Eda's legs a bit. "Sweetie your body is perfect." Yui breathed while placing soft kisses over Eda's sex. "What makes you think that you cant satisfy me?" Yui asked as she rose up to her feet. Her tail wagged gently behind her round chocolate colored ass. Yui leaned forward a bit against the rock. Strands of her long purple hair hung loose, covering portions of her soft mounds. "Are you afraid I'll abandon you?" Yui asked, all while teasingly rubbing Eda's womanhood with one of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:33 am

Eda let a moan as she felt her own fingers slip into Yui's pussy, even further than before. She let out a yelp as her master bit her ass, finding it strangely erotic. It wasn't fair! Eda wanted Yui to bury her tail inside of the elf, but obviously that was not what her master wanted. She allowed Yui to have some room as she spread her legs, though she still remained laying on her side. The wood elf puffed out her cheeks when her master did not give her exactly what she wanted. She let out a whimper as a finger lightly teased her. "Don't tease me, Kitty..." She begged and looked up at the busty woman. Though she seemed like she was in no position to make any strong point, the wood elf made one either way. "Maybe I am afraid. Afraid that I won't ever have someone like you... possibly... ever again   " She curled her lips before speaking once more. "But you would miss me too, wouldn't you? An elf's perfect body... lost to somebody else." She gained more confidence the more she spoke.
One of her arms reached south in front of her, while her other arm curled behind her back though also traveled south. There, her hands, both from opposite directions, opened her pussy lips. Eda stared at her master with a smirk on her face. "The truth is... we need each other. I can make your dreams come true, and you can do the same for me. So... do it, kitty. Plunge your tail into me~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:16 am

Yui was content with withholding pleasure from her pet. She loved to tease her girls. She found it most exciting when they got to the point where they could no longer go without her touch. Yui's furry ears perked a bit at Eda's question. Would she miss her? Inside, Yui wasn't sure. Tho, the thought of Eda laying in the arms of another, male or female, did irritate the neko. As Yui thought about it more and more, she began to worry about the path her feelings would take her down. The LAST thing she wanted was for things to get serious between her and Eda. No, things were fine just the way they were. Serious relationships spelled trouble and came with an equal amount of pain. Yui would die before going through that a second time...

Soon, Yui was once again pulled her thoughts. She blinked twice and snapped out of her trance. Watching Eda open her pussy lips made Yui shiver. Her golden hues quickly hazed over with lust. "Well, if you need it that badly..." Yui smirked while licking her lips. Gracefully, she climbed up on the rock. She grabbed hold of her tail and guided the tip against Eda's lower lips. She pressed the tip firmly against Eda's sex, but had yet to actually penetrate her. "Ok my pet, hope you're ready." Yui giggled while claws hooked down into Eda's hips to keep her in place. Suddenly, Yui plunged her tail deep into Eda's pussy. The appendage held a great deal of strength, so it wasn't hard to take her pet deep on the first thrust. "Oh fuck!" Yui groaned. She could feel Eda's inner walls squeezing her tail just right. The neko bared her dagger like fangs as he claws sunk deeper into Eda's hips. Yui considered waiting a second or two before moving, but her tail had a mind of its own. It quickly began to pump its way deeper, and harder against Eda's inner walls. It twisted and churned up her insides, leaving Yui breathless. The neko moaned out in pure delight as she fucked her pet. With a sly smile, she reached over with let right hand and gave one of Eda's breasts a hard grope. Her fingers then went for her nipple, squeezing it, and giving it a hard pull.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 pm

The first thing that the clever elf had noticed was the small amount of time her master paused. Though it was no longer than two or three seconds, Eda could tell that Yui imagined living without her. Judging from how abrupt she was for a few moments, the wood elf figured that it was indeed true. She has a weakness, the elf thought. And it's me. She looked up at her master. It was definitely a very interesting relationship- the one that the two shared. Was it really a master-slave relationship? No. It was definitely more complex than that. Yui needed the wood elf. 
Eda winced once Yui forcefully grabbed onto her hips. She bit her lip as she could feel the neko's sharp nails press up against her smooth skin. "W-what are you doing?! You're going to ruin my flawless skin, kitty!" The elf complained. Then, the tail was shoved into her, and Eda lost her breath. She breathed heavily afterwards, trying to take in as much as oxygen as she could while Yui screwed her roughly. Her pussy hungrily wrapped around the tail which it still had not yet grown accustomed to. She still wasn't used to how rough the neko was. Her arms rested on the side while her breasts bounced back and forth. Her hair was scattered. She let out a loud moan once the neko began to play with her nipples. "NNgghhh!" She felt her body was completely in ecstasy. "Y-yes, Yui!" She moaned, accidentally calling her master by her real name. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

ooc: sorry for the wait >< Hope you had a great thankgiving!

ic: "Oh hush. You should be use to my claws by now." Yui purred. Her entire body felt like it had been lit on fire. She loved the way Eda's pussy squeezed her tail. It made Yui want to thrust into her pet even faster just so she'd be breathless. Yui was moaning passionately as she continued to twist Eda's nipple's. Suddenly, everything came to a screaming halt. Maybe it was just Yui's imagination, but way Eda had said her name...somehow...it came out in a way that would be used by a lover. The feeling made Yui cringe inside. All sorts of bad memories instantly came flooding back. With a snarl, Yui seized a fistfull of Eda's citrus colored hard and yanked her head back so that she shared eye contact. "Call me by my name again and I swear to god, I'll never EVER touch you again." she hissed while releasing Eda's hair. The neko then seized one of Eda's legs and raised it over her shoulder. Yui's claws hooked into her elf's thighs to keep her leg elevated, and without warming, her tail slammed back into Eda's pussy. Yui's ears pinned back as she released a long pleasured moan. She started fucking Eda faster, making sure that on each thrust, the tip of her tail kissed Eda's womb.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:42 pm

ooc: No problem! And it was great, thanks for asking!
"Getting used to your claws or not doesn't mean you can ruin my skin!" She whined, though she found it hard to be upset with Yui as she made love to her elf. She replaced the noise of the rushing water with her own musical voice, moaning with every thrust. "Y-yes! Yes!" She called out, laying her hands idly to her side while her master handled the rest of her bountiful body. Then, she could feel her master reach and grab her hair roughly. "O-ow!" She winced, and slowly began to materialize magic at her fingertips. "E-excuse me?" Eda asked, confused as to why Yui got so worked up over getting called her own name. Perhaps she just loved being called Kitty that much?

Then, she felt her legs spread wide apart. It allowed Yui to reach even deeper into her womanhood. She let out a gasp every time the tail kissed her womb. "T-too deep!" She managed to say between her moans. Her body began to go numb, and she let out a cry. "Ahhhh! " Eda let out her elfish cry, climaxing and coating Yui's tail with a thick layer of her elvern juices. She waited for a few seconds as she climaxed, allowing her toes to twitch a bit until she finished. "A-amazing..." She mumbled. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Yui felt as if her heart were ready to burst from her chest. Had she not been so drunk off her own pleasure, she would have noticed the magic materializing within Eda's fingertips. Her cries of pleasure soon mixed with Eda's. Her tail was working overtime to bring both girls an endless supply of pleasure. As Eda's inner walls tightened around Yui's tail, the neko let out a breathless gasp. Her claws sunk a bit deeper into Eda's thigh. Her tail started thrusting faster and faster into Eda's pussy, until the elf came, which triggered Yui's own orgasm. Her closed tightly as she hugged Eda's thigh between her breasts. Her pussy was soaked.

After a few seconds, Yui slowly withdrew her tail. Her golden hues marveled as just how much of it was covered in Eda's womanly juices. She couldn't help but to sample and slowly ran her tongue up along the tip of her tail. Her lips closed over the tip, sucking it clean. "Mmmm tasty." Yui grinned while licking her lips. Her claws released hold of Eda's thigh. The neko hovered over her elf for a brief moment. "Come on..we should head back to camp." She whispered softly. The neko knew that she had snapped for a second. Explaining why would be...difficult, so she chose to brush it off for now. "I think we've both cooled off enough." she smiled and leaned down to capture Eda's minty lips with a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Eda breathed heavily as her master finally climaxed. She could feel her master's large breasts press up against her leg, and at that moment she completely forgot about the scratches from Yui's claws. She blinked a bit, almost innocently, and closed her eyes for a long, passionate kiss. The elf looked at Yui longingly, almost with a sad expression across her face. "W-we'll never be more than this... will we?" She mumbled, but then immediately shook her head. "Never mind that comment, Kitty. I'm just being stupid." Her eyes looked away from the neko and got up from the stone. "I'll be with you in a bit. I'll finish bathing myself. You can trust your slave, Kitty." She pointed out in a low tone. 
The wood elf stood in the middle of the small stream, and her beautiful body seemed to sparkle with the glitter of the shining water, and the lush green forest in the background. She reached down to scoop a handful of water and brought it over her head, allowing the water to stream down and scatter through her orange hair. Her long elf ears twitched a bit, as if she felt like there was a familiar presence lurking around the area... Another elf. Eda refused to show any signs of this, less Yui would catch on to it.

The citrus-haired girl emerged back from the river and back at the camp with noticeable scratches on her hips. As much as her violet mage cloak tried to hide it, there was no use. She hoped that the men at the camp would assume that she was just being punished. In fact, Eda wondered if the men caught on to the type of relationship this elf had with her master. She didn't want to ask the men relaxing at the campsite and instead tried to scurry past them as fast as she could without being noticed. The elf found a tent that she could take refuge in. Was her master's? She would find out. Eda entered into the tent and called out to whoever was inside. "Hello?~" 

---

A blonde-haired elf who sat on a thick branch of a pine tree looked over the camp and found that the would eventually have settled down. Perhaps even that cat-woman, who she noticed, even from a distance, could sense the elf's presence. Instead, her scent was masked by the fresh smell of the pine trees that surrounded the camp. They were on their way to the City of Elves... and perhaps not quite a city made of elves, but known for elvern slavery. She was sure she had lost many comrades to those rich, despicable men indulging in their bodies. And she surely was not going to let this group of elves fall prey to human hands either. The elf opened up a book that had no words on it.  Instead, she reached for her supplies and found a feather. She dipped the feather in a container of ink she also had, and began to write down something onto the book.

"Once upon a time, there was a campsite near the border of the Elvern forest Hall'ney that enjoyed the company of their elvern prisoners. Then, a tragedy struck. Wolves, hungry for blood, appeared." 

The elf finished writing her statement and looked below her. Wolves began to materialize from seemingly thin air. They were restless and their eyes stared at the camp, as if waiting for their master's demands. The blonde-haired elf pointed at the camp. "My beautiful wolves, fellow Rulers of nature... It appears that these humans have cooperated with a neko, and plan to taint the souls of our fellow Rulers, the elves. Go and kill everything but them. And... if you see a citrus-haired elf with a book, I want you to capture her." The wolves, obviously impatient, pounced the moment their master stopped talking. The wolves charged down towards the campsite and attacked every thing in sight. The blonde-elf smirked. It would be over soon, and the prisoners would remember the name of their savior: Reyenna
Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 2ag93yw
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Yui froze in her footsteps. Slowly, she turned her head back in Eda's direction. Damnit. She knew sooner or later Eda would pop the question. "Listen...I just...dont do relationships." She replied softly. "I'm sorry." she whispered as she turned away. Yui wanted to explain, really she did...but doing so would be bring back memories she didn't care to remember. "Dont be long." she called from the shore. She grabbed her pants and quickly pulled them up. Her top was still in her tent, so she'd have to walk topless back to camp, not that she cared tho. 

Unfortunately for Eda, not only did the men around the camp notice her scars, but they had also heard her moans. Every man in the camp knew exactly the kind of relationship Yui and Eda had. Yui hadn't really made any attempt to hide the fact that she favored girls. She wasn't completely gay, no she enjoyed the attention of men as well. However, for Yui it was much harder turning down a cute girl with huge breasts then it was turning down some stud. 

When Eda entered the tent, waiting for her was one of Yui's Generals. He was a young man in his late twenties. When he saw Eda, a grin quickly spread across his lips. "Why hello. Are you lost?" he smiled kindly. The man was knew to Yui's army. Had he been among some of the older soldiers, he would of known to keep his eyes off Yui's toys. Instead, the man reached for Eda and pulled her deeper into the tent. "Well Well, so you're the the vixen who was making all those erotic moans. Tell me, why would a girl like you favor a vagina instead a nice, thick dick?" he grinned.

Meanwhile,
Yui had just finished getting dressed. She tied her long purple hair into a pony tail and dusted her clothes off. Suddenly, Yui's ears twitched. "Footsteps..and allot of them!" she exclaimed. The neko bolted out of her tent. "Battle positions!!!" Yui roared. Her men quickly shot to their feet. The battle would be a long one. Yui's soldiers weren't just for show. Most were mercenaries who excelled in killing.

By the time five minutes had passed, Yui had already killed ten wolves. Her claws were covered in the blood of the beasts. Something was wrong tho. Yui had fought her share of wild animals. These were all driven by one will, one significantly strong will. "Eda!!" Yui yelled. Her golden hues darted among the dead and the living. "Eda answer me! Where are you!!?" Yui screamed. She had to find her, she'd never forgive herself if anything happened to her elf
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Eda shook her head after she had received that reply from Yui. "No... don't be sorry. You're my master. And as long as you're my master, you never have to be sorry." She mumbled sourly. 
Once she had returned to the camp and encountered the general-man, she blinked a few times to make sure she was seeing things correctly. The elf watched in confusion as the man pulled her further into the tent. Then came that question. Immediately, the citrus-haired woman shook her head. "Please... stop talking. You disgusting pig." Eda's voice had changed in a matter of seconds from a helpless elf into more of an authoritative voice. "I'm an elf. You're a human. So you are far below me. You wouldn't even make a good servant." She snapped, trying to tug her hand back. She wanted to use her magic now, but she had no idea if it was necessarily a good idea. She needed to only use her magic if she knew it could help her escape- and being in the middle of Yui's camp was not the best time to do anything unnecessary. 
---
It didn't take long for Reyenna to feel the subtle magical residue oozing out from one of the tents in particular. She knew right away that Eda was in there. Pointing at the tent from a far away distance, she began to cast a spell. A clear orb formed around the tent, preventing anything from leaving or entering anything inside the orb, including noise. If there was one elf that Reyenna did not want these mercenaries to escape with, it was Eda. She, too, was a book-user, and far too valuable to lose. She looked below and noticed that the men and Yui put up a rather good fight. Reyenna shook her head. She was both impressed... and disappointed in the resistance. She opened her book once more and scribbled something in. "And then... more wolves appeared." As soon as she dotted her sentence, wolves emerged to join their fallen brethren. 
Reyenna herself stepped down from the trees and walked up to the camp casually as the wolves behind her charged at the camp. She immediately found the leader, who stood out like a sore thumb. "So, you're Yui." The blonde elf smiled. She reached to her side and unsheathed a blue sword. "Those magic seals won't save you this time. I'll be taking back my sisters." Just then, two wolves pounced at Yui, hoping to get a good snack out of the neko. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:43 am

"Why you little bitch!" The General spat. He was about to use his free hand to slap Eda when he noticed something clear forming around the outside of the tent through its opening. "W-What the hell?" he blinked and pushed Eda out of the way. The soldier drew his blade and struck the barrier as hard as he could. Naturally, the blow was repelled, but that didn't stop him from trying over and over again. After a few more tries, the general finally turned back towards Eda. He held his blade tightly within his hands while pointing the tip towards her. "You little witch! What is this? I thought Yui took away your ability to use that sorcery you call magic!"

---
The majority of the first wave of wolves had been killed. However, Yui had lost too many men. Her ears were still scanning the area for any traces of Eda's voice. Her nose tilted up towards the sky, trying to catch a trace of her scent. For a second, she thought she had it. Eda was somewhere close by. However, all traces of her scent were suddenly cut off. "Sir, more wolves!!" Yelled one of her men. Yui's head snapped back towards the trees. "Defensive formation!" she yelled. The remaining 15 survivors of her group quickly formed a wall of steel around Yui. They raised their shields and braced for the impact. However, when Yui caught sight of a single blonde elf, her pupils turned into narrow slits. She leaped over the shoulder of one of her men and landed gracefully on her feet. "Hold this position!" she ordered while sprinting ahead, dodging and killing wolves as she passed them.
Once she stood in front of the elf, Yui's ears flattened against the back of her head. The elf reeked of magic. There was no doubt who was responsible for the attack. "Indeed." the neko stated, her face stone cold. "I am Yui. You've succeeded in finding me. How unfortunate for you." Yui snarled in a deep, nearly demonic voice. As the two wolves rushed her, the neko placed her right hand behind her back. On the back of her hip, she carried a sheathed curved dagger. The moment Yui pulled the blade of its sheath, violent jagged cuts tore through the bodies of the two wolves. How was it possible? Yui hadn't made any motion to strike the wolves. She had only unsheathed her blade.
The scent of blood was everywhere, most of which belonged to the soldiers. Yui's eyes shifted briefly among the dead bodies before locking onto the elf that stood before her. "You killed my men. Some of which..were old friends of mine." she whispered darkly. Suddenly, the neko's golden hues turned blood red! Her cat like pupils turned pitch black as she bared her dagger like fangs. The neko's features were starting to take on a more feral appearance. Suddenly, Yui went on all fours. The claws on her left hand sunk deeply into the blood soaked earth while her right gripped the handle of her blade. Her crimson hues locked onto the elf before her as if she were the only person in the world. "Very well, let the execution commence."

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 20130916_00098-1-1024x576
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Eda did not freak up when the orb sealed the two off. She knew immediately that this was elvern magic, and that whoever casted it was planning a breakout. Her eyes stared back at the general, as if she was only half-interested in him. With her fingers idly dangling at her side, small red orbs appeared at the tips of her fingers, eventually manifesting into flames. Her magical seal that she casted on herself appeared, and she snickered. "I guess she didn't~" Her voice sang. With a flick of her fingertips, the man would be consumed by flames. 
---
Reyenna watched the woman begin to transform, which was a transformation that seemed to take time. She quickly opened up her book and wrote down a line. "Then, the Earth shook." With that, she tossed her book aside on the ground. As if on cue, the small perimeter of the camp began to shake and the Earth itself began to crack. "Hah! Kill me? That book-elf you captured hasn't told you anything, has she?" The blonde elf chuckled. She summoned her magic to encase her body in a thin veil. However, her magic wasn't meant to cast ice or fireballs- it was meant to increase her speed. With a simple stomp against the breaking ground, the elf accelerated with astonishing speed towards Yui. At the last moment, she jumped over the neko and landed a blow on across the throats of one of the men, beheading him cleanly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:58 pm

The most horrid screams came echoing from the lips of the general. He scrambled to get his armor off, but by then it was too late. The scent of his seared flesh filled the entire tent. Thanks to the spell surrounding the tent, the scent remained stuck inside the tent rather than leaking out.

---
Yui's cat like pupils narrowed sharply. At the moment, she wasn't interested in anything the elf before her had to say. No, she had suspected from the beginning that Eda had a few tricks up her sleeve. She'd deal with her pet soon enough. For the moment tho, Yui's thoughts centered on slitting the throat of the elf before her. As Reyenna leaped over her shoulder and the earth shook, Yui's eyes shifted back towards the book she had dropped onto the ground. "I'm not her target?" she thought as her feet pushed off from the ground, sending her body speeding towards the dropped book. The neko brought her blade across it, slicing the book in two. Meanwhile, Yui's men continued to hold their defensive positions against the horde of wolves attacking them. Their numbers were declining rapidly though. Yui quickly rose to her feet. If it was a game of speed, she'd win every time. The neko wasn't called Phantom for nothing. She quickly went on all fours once more, and in a blur, her body moved forward easily catching up with Reyenna. "You'll die slowly for what you've done." Yui hissed as blade came thrusting towards Reyenna's left kidney.
Yui's blade was special however. Once the weapon of a renowned vampire, Yui's blade was capable of 'eating' sources of magic around it, leaving jagged cuts on victims even if contact with the blade itself had not been made. It was just one many weapons within the neko's arsenal. She hadn't survived for 20 years in a world filled with greedy humans without picking up a few tricks and tools.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Eda figured that with the terrible man gone, it was time to escape. She knew that there was going to be chaos outside. Why else would this barrier be set up? She closed her eyes and stepped forward. With near centimeters at the tent opening, the wood elf held her hands steadily in front of her and began to slowly transfer magic over to dispelling this trap. She let out a quick cough as she involuntarily took the smoke into her lungs.
---
Reyenna didn't care for the book. It wasn't the book that was special; it was Reyenna herself. Simply setting the book as a distraction gave the blonde elf enough time to take down one man. As soon as she did that, she set up her defenses for Yui. The blonde elf observed the weapon killing her wolves earlier without even touching it, and was weary of such an action. "Hmm? Harm an elf like me? Doesn't that go against your nature, you lustful pig?" Implanting magic onto the heels of her feet, she quickly sidestepped and avoided the slash of the dagger or its invisible, larger radius. Then, she quickly summoned magic to increase her speed even more. The blonde elf stabbed her weapon into the ground and swung her body around while holding onto the handle, while attempting to plant a good kick or two on Yui's face. 
Many elves at this point had taken control of the confusion and some began to flee into the forest. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:35 am

Yui's blood red hues narrowed sharply. The blonde elf was going to be a pain in the ass to deal with. As the other elves began to escape, one of her remaining men called out to her. "Sir, shall we pursue?!" He yelled over the roars and howls of the incoming wolves. "Negative." Yui ordered. They'd have to recapture the fleeing elves later.

As Reyenna dodged Yui's initial attack, the neko jumped back a few feet and reached into her back pocket. As fast as she was, she needed to do something about the elf's speed. "Ah..I see you caught my little show. Interesting." Yui stated with a dark grin. "You know, I could turn you too. However, that would require me sparing your miserable life." Yui hissed. As Reyenna came speeding towards Yui again, the Neko's eyes eyes locked onto her movements. She waited until the exact moment when the elf planted her sword into the ground. Suddenly, Yui's powerful legs pushed her body backwards, away fro,m Reyenna's kick. Her right hand tossed two small spheres onto the ground right in front of the elf. About half a second later, the orbs released several clouds of a thick purplish looking gas. The gas contained a paralyzing agent which would react if exposed any part of the body. However, it wouldn't last long..just about ten seconds, which would be all Yui needed to turn the tables on her attacker.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Reyenna scoffed at her opponent. "Turn me? I'm not some lusty elf. I am a warrior." She began to grit her teeth when her attack had failed. She noticed that Yui made a quick escape to avoid her move, and pushed off of her sword to make even more distance once she noticed that Yui had thrown something in her direction. As the smoke appeared from thin air, Reyenna began to cast protective magic around her body. When the substance touched her skin, she began to feel her nervous system failing to properly react. She skid to a stop. Reyenna's right leg and left arm were paralyzed, but the rest of her body was saved due to her magic. "Tch... you crafty cat." She spat while trying to get back onto her feet with only one usable foot. The blonde elf hoped that the neko didn't notice that the smoke had affected her. She was sure the neko could easily dispatch her with the elf's brief moments of vulnerability. 

---

Eda emerged from the tent, hoping to bask in a moment of freedom. However, when she escaped, she came to a scene of wolves thrashing every single man there was. She couldn't find any other elf, so she assumed that they escaped. The citrus-haired girl was about to escape as well, if it wasn't for the scene in front of her. She saw a blonde elf fighting with... Yui. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:26 am

"What a shame. You'd make a perfect little sex toy." Yui purred as her eyes zoomed in on the blonde elf. Her cat like pupils analyzed every single movement the elf made after contact with the gas. Her ears adjusted to the soft sounds of Reyenna's heart beat; monitoring the blood flow within her body. "There." Yui thought with a predator like gleam within her eyes. Yui could practically taste the weakened state of the blonde elf. Still, it seemed like only small portions of her body had been affected. "That should be enough." Yui thought to herself and reached into one of her back pockets again. This time, she pulled out two smaller spheres and slammed them down into the ground. The spheres released a thick cloud of smoke, which consumed most of the battlefield. Yui wasn't too worried about her men. They'd find someway to manage as long as they maintained their defensive positions.

"I should have just a few seconds..." Yui whispered as her moved through the smoke. She relied on her ears and nose to keep track of where Reyenna was moving. She whipped out a smaller dagger that hung off her hip and sent in flying towards where Reyenna was moving. Suddenly, BOOM! The explosive backed weapon exploded. The neko had all sorts of weapons on her person. The explosion was only met to serve as a distraction however. Yui's body continued to move gracefully through the smoke until she got close enough to jam her magic-eating dagger right into the blonde elf's back...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Reyenna twitched at the comment about being a toy. She believed that she would have died. However, as soon as a new layer of smoke appeared, the blonde elf snickered at the cat's foolishness. Come, she called within her mind. Right as the dagger slammed into the piece of flesh, Yui would immediately notice that whatever she had stabbed was not an elf, but something furry. A small howl called out as soon as the dagger impaled itself onto a target. Once the smoke cleared, Yui would realize that she killed a wolf. The smoke would soon clear, and there would be Reyenna, riding a wolf back into the forest. She looked back at the camp, believing herself to have emerged as a savior. "Hmp. Me? A sex toy?" She asked herself, as her pack of wolves and her disappeared into the darkness of the surrounding forest. The blonde elf was very, very injured. She would have to find a place to rest up... for now.

---
Eda was rather confused as to what had happened. Once she shook the shock of it off, the citrus elf ran. But, she didn't run away from the camp like the rest of the elves. Instead, she ran towards one of the tents and trashed the place until she found a pen and a blank sheet of paper. Then, she began writing.

...Then, as the tides of the battle settled, the pointy-eared ladies of Nature fled into the forest, forever free from their oppressor.

With that, Eda sighed in relief, and tossed the piece of paper under one of the men's bed. She collapsed onto the ground. Was her cover blown yet? No... Yui was far too busy with her battle with Reyenna. There was no way she could have noticed the small amount of magic Eda used. The wood elf figured that Yui would soon come to her, and awaited for her master to return. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next