Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] Empty
PostSubject: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] 2yl1chw
Under the skies of a yellow moon was a mighty, yet quiet forest. Tall trees, randomly displaced around the area, hung high. It was as if they were reaching for the moon itself. Yet, what was interesting was not the trees, but rather the living being that existed within it. Wondrous and mysterious beasts roamed through the fields. They were creatures that Civilization never knew existed. These creatures varied in shapes and sizes. Some were fairly harmless and resembled squirrels, while others had one terrifying eye, like a cyclops, covering their entire face. There was no doubt that such hideous monsters were the predators.

But even life in the forest itself did not only resemble everyday animals. Others existed in it. Woodland elves, for instance, existed in rare forests such as this one. Believed to be the evolution of humans, elves had grown to enjoy years of youth that humans could only dream of. They were smart, witty, and strong.

One of the elves that existed was a studious individual, Eda. The relatively young elf lived alone in a humble wooden house. Her house, other than the bare essentials, were covered with bookshelves. On a single desk Eda sat writing furiously down on a piece of paper with her furious pen. She was the writer of all the books. Her life was relatively slow and quiet: just the way she liked it. 

Her slender figure rose above her seat, seeing some commotion had started in the forest. Roars of beasts and screams of elves were heard. What was going on? Eda reached to grab a lit candle and walked outside. "Helloooo?~" She called out in a rather musical voice. She placed her left hand on her hip. Eda gave a sigh. "I can sense you. Whoever you are, come out." She said in an unimpressed tone. Surely whoever was hiding this late at night wasn't too powerful.

---
Other Characters:
Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] 2ag93yw
Reyenna, the Creation Elf

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] 2n7mrrq
Lilith, the Time Elf

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] B5gphy
Aneneth, the Unreality Elf

Last edited by Frozenflame on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 pm

ooc: I'll take this if you dont mind

ic:
 Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] Yoruichi-sama-sleeping-night
Wood Elves were certainly the rarest of their species, which made them the most exotic. Slavers, businessmen, and nobles alike would pay top dollar for a living Wood Elf. There was a high demand for them, especially the females, on the black market. The only problem was finding one...
After ten years of searching and a fortune flushed down the drain, Yui had finally succeeded in acquiring the information she'd spent years searching for! All her work was about to pay off at last. Everything was set. Yui, also known simply as Phantom within society's darker circles, would lead a force of 50 well paid men into the depths of the forest. They'd wait until nightfall to make their move and capture every single elf they could find, children included. In exchanged for the captured, Yui would receive 45% of the profits made from selling the elves. However, she could have cared less about the money. No, life was becoming difficult for thieves and assassins. Specifically, Yui's luck had just about hit rock bottom. She was desperate for a change. When she had heard rumors of a woman that could 'change' the future, she immediately began to investigate. It was a gamble, but if it payed off...
-----------------------------------------------------
The attack came in the dead of the night. Men dressed in steel armored suits came rushing out from the shadows of the small village. The men had come prepared. Elves tended to defend themselves with vicious elemental spells. Part of Yui's fortune had gone to enchanting the armor her men would wear. The enchants would be able to absorb earth, wind, fire, and water based spells. 
So far, everything was going smoothly. A wide impish grin quickly spread across her caramel lips. The sounds of the captured filled the forest. They sounded like the sweet sounds of gold coins being handed over. "Make sure none of them escape. Check every single corner of the village." Yui ordered as she moved through the streets with her generals by her side. Suddenly, Yui came to a stop. Standing before her was the tree where her target was to be found. Yui whistled as she strained to look up. The tree must have been over 300ft tall. "The rumors were true. These probably could touch the moon." She stated with a wide grin. "Orders sir?" One of her men asked. "I'll handle the target personally. The rest of you, fan out. We brought equipment to climb these babies. Make sure that the men dont fall." Yui ordered. She was close, oh so very close...
When her target finally emerged from her home, Yui's golden hues lit up. The elf had a slender frame, a gorgeous face, and a body that just screamed touch me! "~Why hello there~" Yui purred seductively from above. She laid on a branch just above the door of Eda's home. Her claws lightly tapped against the bark while her tail swayed casually back and forth. Being a neko had its perks. It made climbing trees, no matter how tall, child's play. "Are you Eda, Eda the writer?" Yui smirked. "I've been searching for you. As of now, you belong to me little elf. If you're good and help me out...you just might make it through the night"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Eda was already quite angry that her studies were being disturbed. Then, she saw the intruder. It was neko. She had quite a feminine body and rather large breasts. Her simply beautiful body that seemed to glow from the moonlight made it seem like she wasn't a fighter or warrior at all. Then, the woman seemed to purr. Eda tilted her head. "Cats. Always sneaky little creatures, aren't you?" She grinned. "Indeed. I do respond to the name Eda. Who might you be?" She squinted her eyes. "Let me tell you something, you sneaky little cat." Her voice was sharp. She stretched her right hand out and the trees began moving. Suddenly, the tree itself was alive and began twisting to Eda's will. The branches charged at Yui and hoped to entangle her.
"You're quite a developed woman. Why don't you stop risking your life in such a dangerous job and go use that body of yours. It would be a shame if I accidentally ruined that image." She winked, then shot out fire from her hand to target Yui afterwards. Eda used this moment to run back into her room. She tossed and turned a few books until she found a blank one. Yui would be coming at any time now. She dipped her pen in the ink and began to write in the book, although it was a bit messy since it was rushed. "Once upon a time, there was an Elf named Eda who was attacked by a neko, and-" The ink on her pen wore out. She cursed at herself and reached in to dip her feather-pen once more so she could continue writing. But then she felt a chill. Eda nervously she turned around. She had a feeling that her time was up. "W-why do you want me?" She was scared. Oh, she was so scared. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 pm

"~Meow~" Yui replied cutely. Eda's sharp attitude was really turning her on. She liked them frisky. However, she still had a job to do. As the branches began to move under her, Yui's furry ears pinned back. She quickly jumped up to her feet. Magic..god she hated magic! However, the thief wasn't called Phantom for nothing. As the branches charged her, the neko's cat like agility kicked in. She was easily able to dodge the incoming branches. Hell, just a few weeks ago she'd spent her nights dodging arrows. Some people just couldn't appreciate the art of thievery. 

As she continued to move, a wide seductive grin began to spread over her lips. "Ooooh? You like my body hm? Thats good to know." she smirked. Tho as Eda shot fire her way, Yui slammed on the brakes. Her men weren't the only ones who had enchanted armor. The leather guards that Yui wore around her wrists and shins were enchanted as well. When that violent streak of flame came dancing towards her, Yui slammed her left fist forward right into the center of the fire. Her enchanted arm guard literally devoured the incoming flames.

Suddenly, a fierce demonic growl echoed throughout Eda's room. It only took a second for Yui's body to fly from the door to where Eda was standing. The neko pinned the elf's body firmly against the book. "~Found you~" Yui purred against one of her ears. She gave it a hard nip. That was payback for shooting fire at her. She had her breasts pressed firmly into her target's back. "The name's Yui, Yui the Phantom. Hehe..I've also been called a few other things." she giggled while placing a dagger within inches of Eda's neck. "I told you before didn't I? I've been searching for you. Rumor has it that you, my little elf, can change the future. So tell me..are the rumors true?" Yui asked sweetly. She kept her blade close to Eda's neck just in case she got any bright ideas. "Gods sweetie I hope the rumors are true! I'd really hate to spill your blood on such a beautiful night."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 am

That growl made Eda freeze for a few moments. Her heart skipped a beat or two and tried to register what had just happened. But by the time she realized it was that speedy cat, she was already ensnared in Yui's trap. She looked down where her cheeks pressed up against the book, and looked desperately at the sentence she failed to complete. She squealed and lightly arched her back when Yui gave her a hard nip. Her fingers pressed up against the desk to keep herself from falling or getting any closer to the knife around her neck. Her plump and firm ass pressed up against Yui. "No, it's not true, I can't-" Eda lied, but then heard that she would have been killed if she was not the proclaimed elf that Yui was looking for. She took a few silent deep breaths before speaking again. 
"Yes. It's true. During a tragic event years ago, I wished upon something. So I decided to write it down... and... and it came true." Eda closed her eyes in shame as she revealed her secret. "Please... don't kill me... Just tell me what you want. Fame? Fortune? Do you want me to make you a hero?" She whimpered. Eda still had her magic. She would act powerless until Yui would let her go. Just one slip-up by the Neko was all she needed. "A-and stop pressing those boobs of yours against me. I-It's uncomfortable!" She whined. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 am

Yui listened carefully. Her furry neko ears could tune in on the changes in one's heartbeat, which usually indicated whether or not a lie was being told. She kept her blade firmly against Eda's neck. As playful as Yui was, she was also a neko of little patience. As Eda's ass pressed back into Yui's hips, the neko grinned. She brought her tongue up to gently lick the back of Eda's ear lobe. "Mm keep talking." Yui encouraged while continuing to tease Eda's right ear. Once the truth had come out, Yui stopped licking..for the moment. 

"What I want?" Yui smiled sweetly. It would have been easy to ask for fame and wealth. However, asking for those things was pointless unless one had the luck to keep them. Thats what Yui needed more than anything. The rest she could manage on her own. "I want you.." Yui purred softly. She pressed her caramel lips softly against the right side of Eda's neck then switched to the other side. "I want you to write a story for me. I'm in need of a change. Lady Luck has taken a serious disliking to me as of late. I want you to fix that. In return, not only will I let you live, I'll insure that you're not sold off like the rest of your kind." Yui stated. Suddenly, she grabbed a fist full of Eda's hair and gave her head a hard yank backwards. "You know what I smell?" she asked while giving Eda a toothy smile. "Partial fear. You're scared, but somewhere in that cute little head of yours..you believe that you can turn things around on me. Partial fear. Now, dont get me wrong. Hehe I happen to like that way of thinking." Yui stated with a wide lusty grin. "However given the situation i'm going to need you to behave...or..I could just use you as my own personal scratching post."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm

"W-wah!" Eda shivered as soon as the cat licked her. Despite how subtly soft and warm her tongue felt, she couldn't help but to still feel fear. It was like the cat was ready to take on her next meal. Eda didn't want to be eaten! Her heart skipped a beat for a second. "H-huh? Me? You're crazy." Her voice still stammered occasionally but had a sort of assertiveness returning in her voice. "T-there's no way you came all the way here to have a pet elf. You came looking for Eda, the writer. Even I'm not that stupid, kitty." She barked as she called Yui a kitty. Then she slightly turned her head and looked at the corner of her eyes as Yui shifted position. Eda made sure that she stayed away from the knife as best as she could. Then once Yui revealed her true intentions, Eda glanced back at her book. However, she yelped once Yui grabbed her by the hair. "O-ow, ow! Stop it, that hurts!" She whimpered. 
She felt like she was going to tear up but held it in to try to appear strong. "F-fine! I-I'll do what you want for now..." She mumbled under her lips in disgust. Eda had no idea about Yui's innate abilities. Eda simply believed that Yui, being a cunning cat, had the intuition to assume that Eda had not given up yet. And even now, she did not. If Yui wanted a story written about her, Eda would have to be free. And... she was sure there was going to be many opportunities to escape. She gulped. "Let me tell you something, kitty. I cannot write for the sake of writing. I need to be inspired, or else the book will interpret my writings in the wrong way." This statement was the truth. "Now, I humbly implore you to let go of me. Your filthy tongue is tainting my pureness." Eda tried to stand her ground against her aggressor. She reached her hands up and lightly wrapped her fingertips around Yui's wrists. "Pretty please?" Eda's voice made it sound like a command rather than a question. "With a cherry on top?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 pm

The moment Eda agreed, Yui released the hold she had on Eda's hairl. She even took a step back and gave her a little breathing room, tho her blade still remained firmly within her right hand. "Sweetness! I knew we'd see eye to eye eventually. Trust me little Elf, doing things the easy way is in your best interest. I have a reputation for being crueler than any human once I'm annoyed. Oh, but I doubt you'll ever see that side of me!" Yui smiled sweetly, tho underneath her honied words was another dark warning. Eda was lucky. Most of Yui's victims never made it that far. When Eda brought up wanting to maintain her purity, a wide devil like grin spread across Yui's soft lips. "Oh sweetie, thats going to be the first thing to go." Yui stated with a dark giggle.

As she listened to Eda's 'conditions', the Neko sighed softly. When he had first heard the rumors, she figured that there was some sort of catch. "Inspiration huh?" Yui muttered softly. She twirled her dagger around her slender fingers as if it were a toy...a very sharp appendage cutting toy. "So when you say inspiration...what kind are you talking about?" Yui asked. Suddenly, she began to draw closer..like a cat moving in on a defenseless mouse. "Because you know, there are all sorts of inspiration. I'b be happy to train you on the subject." Yui purred. She leaned in a little, her lips only inches away from Eda's face. It was just a distraction tho. Yui's dark tail snaked its way behind Eda. It gently caressed her firm ass before giving it a light smack. The neko just couldn't get enough. She'd make a point to touch Eda in every way possible. Strangely, she didn't mind being called Kitty by her. Terms like master or mistress were overrated. No, Kitty would work fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Eda grumbled. "Perhaps I'd be slightly more understanding if we literally saw eye-to-eye." She hated how she was now a captive. That cat remained behind her and she couldn't do anything too risky. Magic was useless and risky against such a prepared enemy. When Yui said that her purity was the first thing to go, Eda shook her head slightly. "Excuse me?" She wasn't too sure what to make of that comment. She started to fear the knife a lot less at this point, realizing that it wasn't Yui's intention to kill her. "Hmm... simply put, inspiration is the very embodiment of freedom. I cannot be inspired if I am caged, or at the brink of death, as seen here." She tried to reason her way out of this. Surely, Yui understood too. If Yui killed Eda here, she would lose so much more than Eda would. In short, Yui was the hostage here. "Come now, lower that knife. You don't want to kill me. In fact, you can't kill me if you want your fate changed." She smirked. "I will help you, but it must be on my terms. After all, I am the provider in this lop-sided relationship."
Her heart suddenly skipped a beat once the neko brought her lips close to Eda's. Eda light a small sigh and a cool mint breath tickled against Yui. Her face was flushed bright red. She jumped as soon as her ass was smacked by the tail. "Ahhh~" She let out a rather lustful moan. Embarrassed, she brought her hands to her heart, trying to calm it down. "Y-you idiot! You can't be doing stuff like this now..." She whispered. "L-leave now! I'd r-rather not negotiate with a cat in the heat!" Eda covered her breasts with her hands, scared of where else this neko would explore.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:14 pm

"Hmm..freedom huh?" Yui whispered. "I see, well go on. It cant be said that I'm not a good listener." She stated softly. She understood that killing Eda, or threatening to do so was pointless. Fortunately for Yui, there were fate's much worse than death so she still had a few cards to play. Still, she'd focus on keeping her new elf as happy as possible. After a few minutes, Yui finally sheathed her knife. She didn't need it anymore, at least not at the moment. 

As Eda suddenly moaned, Yui's bright golden hues shot wide open! The sound was like heaven to Yui's sensitive ears. Her tail swayed slowly behind her firm ass. "My My.." Yui grinned darkly. She stepped forward as Eda backed away. "You mentioned needing freedom before right? I think I agree completely." Yui purred. She reached out and gently traced the tip of her index finger across her flushed cheeks. "Sorry little Elf, but I've come too far to just leave empty handed." Yui giggled. She started moving closer until her body pressed nicely against Eda's. Her perky breasts pressed hard against Eda's larger ones. Her tail curled tightly around Eda's waist. "Like I said, you're mine now. You'll be coming with me even if I have to drug you and drag you out. But, look on the bright side. A life with me wont be so bad..as long as I get what I want. Oh..and also.." Yui smiled seductively as she leaned forward. She pressed her soft caramel lips against the corner of Eda's, giving her a tender kiss. "If I was in heat...you wouldn't be wearing any clothes. No, you'd be butt naked and I'd be fucking you senseless for a good three to four nights straight." Yui purred seductively.

Suddenly, a bright crimson colored flare shot off from the ground. Yui briefly turned her head towards the door. "Ah. My men must be done rounding up your people." Yui smiled, tho she kept her body pressed firmly against Eda's. Her hands slowly worked their way up along every single curve the Elf had. "Sooooo..are you going to come willingly..or am I going to have to drug you? Oh, just so you know..if I do have to drug you..I cant promise that you'll still have your purity when you awake." Yui teased. Was she serious? It was too hard to tell. There was about a 50/50 chance that she might have been.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:52 am

Eda's elfish ears twitched a few times to make sure she heard everything right. "Y-you'll listen?! I-I mean, that's great! I need to experience things first before I write it down. Going traveling for instance. If you keep me locked up, I can guarantee you that it will take much, much longer to write your story. It may also produce those unexpected endings I was talking about." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. Eda shook her ass a few times against the tail, though she was sure that it was more of an unconscious action. As soon as she was released, she tried to make distance between the two and rested both of her hands against the table behind her to help hold herself up. 
She bit her tongue when the assassin started feeling her up again. Eda reached up and smacked Yui's hand away from her cheek. "W-w-what are you doing?!" She asked, rather flustered. She let out a gentle moan as their breasts mashed together. Her nipples grew hard and pressed against Yui's soft pillows. Eda's breathing increased. She was allured by this cat. Damn it all. Her hands traveled south to grab onto Yui's tail. Though she did not try to remove it, but guided the tail around her hips, making sure Yui's tail would feel her soft and delicate skin under her clothing. Eda's minty lips pressed up against Yui's. Her lips gently pushed up against the other set of lips. After their fiery kiss was broken, Eda stared at the cat in astonishment. Why did this turn her on? One of her hands raised to Yui's cheeks and her lustful eyes stared into Yui's. "N-n-no... I don't want that..." She whimpered. Despite Eda's pleas, she found herself pulling her body ever closer towards Yui. The fabric of their clothes only served to tease Eda. 
Her body froze as Yui's hands explored her entire body. She leaned in for another passionate kiss between the two and broke it off, realizing what she had done. "N-no..." She  whimpered when Yui said that she could be drugged. "I-I won't leave this place!" Was this neko serious? Was she going to poison Eda?
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Yui could see that she was winning the elf over. As much as she needed to keep their relationship one of business, she couldn't help but to fall into temptation. She had never seen a woof elf before. If all the females were like Eda she'd have to consider maybe getting another one. "I think your body is heating up little elf." Yui giggled. She could feel Eda's nipples pressing into her own. Suddenly, Yui released a high pitched pleasured moan. Her entire body went completely numb the moment Eda touched her tail. "F-Fuck..s-s-top..." Yui moaned innocently. Her cheeks turned burnt red as she clung to Eda. Her tail, her only true weakness, was incredibly sensitive to touch. 

Once Yui had regained her composure, she frowned and unwrapped her tail from Eda's power. She used it to give Eda's perfect little ass a hard smack. "Dont touch my tail without permission. Thats rule number one." Yui frowned a little. Her cheeks were still flushed. Then it happened! Yui had only intended to tease her elf with a small kiss on the corner of her lips. She quickly found Eda's lips pressing against hers, not that she minded of course. Yui smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Eda's body. 

On their third kiss, Yui pushed her long wet tongue past Eda's minty lips. Her tongue swirled dominantly around the elf's. Yui could feel herself growing wet with each second their lips remained connected. When Eda broke off their kiss, Yui pouted. "Oh relax little elf." Yui smiled. "I was just joking. I wouldn't drug you." She purred softly and ran her finger tips gently up Eda's cheeks. "I do need your help tho. I would prefer for you to simply come with me. As you said, you need to be happy right? Well, I'd like to keep you happy. I really dont want to use force." Yui replied softly.

Suddenly, she grabbed Eda by her ass and placed her ontop of the table. She leaned in to steel a long, wet kiss from her elf. Her hands ran gently over Eda's breasts. She pinched her nipples through the fabric of her clothing. "Wont you help me?" Yui asked innocently as she pulled back from Eda's lips, but only a little. "Perhaps we could work on that freedom you spoke of." Yui grinned. She leaned in again, but this time placed her hot lips on the left side of Eda's neck. Her fangs lightly bit into the Elf's neck, leaving a dark love bite behind.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Eda found herself getting even more turned on by the second, especially when Yui spoke of her body heating up. She closed her eyes and squealed, as if she was scared that she was going to be punished. Yet, when she slowly reopened her eyes, she saw Yui had been blushing furiously. Eda opened her mouth lightly, surprised that such a cat would have a weakness like that. As Yui smacked Eda's ass, she would be able to feel the large mounds against her fingertips. "W-who are you to tell me what to do?" She grumbled in a light voice when she was told not to touch the tail. For their second kiss, Eda's arms wrapped around Yui by her shoulders and enjoyed the neko's addictive kiss.
She was shocked when Yui's tongue slipped into her mouth. Though she soon decided to join Yui and their tongues began to encircle each other, exchanging their wet, hot saliva. She pressed her wet appendage against Yui's and made sure that she could feel every part of Yui's tongue. When the two broke their kiss, a thin bridge of saliva appeared between their lips. The bridge slowly broke. There, Eda's eccentric emerald eyes peered into Yui's golden eyes. Her eyes were half open and appeared to be full of lust. She breathed gently. "I-I don't think you understand. I won't leave this place without force..." She said, though it sounded more like a lustful plea than a struggle attempt. 
Eda accepted yet another wet and messy kiss from Yui. Her tongue slithered into Yui's mouth and began to explore Yui's mouth to her content. While she moaned into Yui's mouth as Yui reached to touch her breasts, Eda's hands slid south. Her fingertips lightly ran against her partner's back before her hands stopped at her ass. Her fingers lightly reached under and lightly began to jiggle Yui's huge ass, before squeezing them and finishing it off with a smack. "F-freedom?" She tried to say, but was too dazed by the entire moment. Her body began feeling hot with each passing second, and her urge to make love with Yui even greater. Eda hugged Yui as tight as she could when her partner's fangs bore into her neck. She let out a blissful moan that filled the tree-home. 
The gentle flicker of the candle lights scattered across the room lit just enough so Eda and Yui could see each other. She breathed heavily, and her nipples remained hard. Then, her legs crossed around Yui's waist and she lightly began to grind herself against the neko. She was hooked. Eda's fingers wrapped around Yui's shoulders to help her gain leverage as she pressed her wet pussy against Yui. "I-I'll help you!" She said finally, looking at Yui adoringly in the eyes. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm

"Ah..so thats what you wanted hmmm?" Yui stated with a devilish smile. To think she had tried playing nice when all along her little elf wanted someone to force her to leave. As they shared yet another passion-filled wet kiss, Yui shivered lightly. The feeling of Eda's soft fingertips running down down her spine made her squirm. Suddenly, Yui released a blissful muffled moan as her ass was smacked and squeezed. Her elf was bold, and she loved it! 

Yui had just peeled her lips away from Eda's neck when she heard the elf's confession. Yui looked up into Eda's eyes, her golden hues hazed over with lust. "I'm sorry, did you say something my pet?" Yui grinned. As Eda began to grind her pussy into Yui's, the neko used her claws to rip Eda's top off. "You'll need to speak up. I think you said something about helping hm?" Yui smiled innocently as she lowered her warm lips over one of Eda's perky nipples. She shot her wet tongue out to gentle caress the bud. Her golden eyes locked into Eda's as she began to suck hungrily on her breast, coating it with her warm saliva. Her hands forced Eda's legs apart as wide as they could go. "Mmmmm.." Yui moaned as she pulled back from Eda's breast. She brought her tail up between the elf's legs and 'licked' her pussy with the tip.

Just then, Yui's ears perked up. She turned back towards the door of Eda's house. She could hear the sounds of her men shouting. "Dont move an inch." Yui ordered with a seductive grin. She peeled herself away from Eda and walked towards the door. "What are you morons doing?" Yui hissed from the door. Her legs pressed together as her juices dribbled down in the inside of her skin tight pants. "Sir, we're ready to move out." One of the general announced. Yui nodded. "I'm still working on the target. Give me an hour...or better yet..two." Yui smiled wickedly. When she returned to her elf, Yui dipped her head down between Eda's legs. She leaned in and gave her pussy a very long, and slow lick. "Mm now thats interesting. Both your lips taste like mint." she giggled and leaned down to give her soaked pussy another slow lick. She didn't stay down for long tho. She back up gazing passionately into Yui's eyes. "Oh yes, there's just one more thing before we get down to business." Yui grinned while her tail coiled around Eda's waist. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a black diamond studded collar. "Put this on. It will prove to me that you're committed to helping me." Yui ordered. She wouldn't take foolish risks just because she was horny. The collar she held would regulate Eda's magic so that she could only use the minimum amount she needed to live. It would also insure the elf wouldn't be able to shoot any more fireballs at Yui.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Eda found that she wouldn't completely fall for Yui no matter how seduced she felt. So, when Yui asked her to repeat what she wanted, Eda gave a sly smile and replied. "Ah, it was nothing~" She teased. Both of them were so much in the heat that Eda forgot she was still wearing clothes. She slowly reached over to undress her mage-like top and tossed it over to the side of the room. There, Eda's silky smooth skin was finally revealed to Yui. Yet, the entire top of her body could not been seen completely. The fire from the candle lights outlined the elf's figure while keeping some of her body in darkness. Yet, that did not stop the elf's large breasts from Yui's eyes. Her large, soft breasts were one of Eda's many feminine figures. Her pink nipples were hard from anticipation from the feline. As soon as Yui's tongue touched her nipples, Eda threw her head back and arched her back to allow Yui more access to her succulent breasts. " ♪ A-aahhh! Like that...  " Eda cried out. Then, the neko surprised her when the tail was brought to her horny pussy. As the tail pressed up against her skirt, she let out let another musical moan. "N-no fair! Take your clothes off too!" She tried to tighten her thighs around the tail so she could feel it ever so more. Then, it all stopped.
Eda crossed her arms and pouted. "aww..." She gave a sigh, yet used this opportunity to devise a plan of her own. The cat was busy talking with one of her men, and Eda held up a finger to her breast. A small blue magical crest appeared and eventually minimized into her chest. Immediately Eda was out of breath, but she tried to breathe as quietly as she could. You're not the only one with tricks, Eda thought to herself. She stayed sitting on top of the desk until Yui would return. 
She then saw what Yui wanted and silently nodded. She stood up and hooked both of her thumbs onto the sides of her skirt and pulled it down slowly. Every second, Eda swung her hips side to side until she had completely unclothed herself. Eda sat back on the desk where her large ass gave her quite a cushion. Finally, Yui could feast her eyes on Eda's pure body. Her wide hips had finally been revealed. Eda blinked a few times, and her elfish ears twitched. "W-wait! Why are you going down ther-" Eda's fearful cry was interrupted with a blissful moan once Yui's tongue pressed up against her womanhood. Eda lightly began to thrust her hips towards the feline, hoping to taste more of Yui's tongue with her pussy. The citrus-orange haired elf placed both hands slightly behind her and next to her hips to hold herself up as Yui tasted her pussy. Damn it, it stopped again!
Eda looked at the collar and thought about it for a moments, staring at what would eventually be her prison. "Yes, kitty." She said in a low tone and reached for the collar. Eda paused for a few moments. She grabbed a hold of it and clicked it around her neck. After letting out a deep sigh, the elf looked at Yui. "...What have I done?" She asked rhetorically, sounding quite fearful of her actions. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Eda's musical moans got Yui's heart racing. It was a good thing that Eda had stripped herself, or Yui probably would have ended up tearing her skirt right off. Her hungry golden eyes gazed longingly over Eda's body. Even with minimal light, her cat like eyes could see perfectly in the darkness. "You are too beautiful." Yui purred softly. Now that Eda's collar was on, she felt more secure about stepping things up a notch or two. She moved between Eda's legs giving her a toothy grin. "Relax sweetie." Yui purred softly. She gently grabbed hold of Eda's chin and turned it so they shared eye contact. "Its not a cage. I know you dont like those." Yui whispered softly, her fangs grazing lightly against Eda's lips. "Its just a little insurance. You elves are unpredictable and I'd rather not be set on fire while licking your pussy." she grinned and leaned in to steal another kiss. Yui hadn't even noticed that Eda had cast a spell on herself while the neko's back was turned.

With a seductive smile, Yui pushed herself back a few steps. Slowly, she ran her hands down her own body. Her golden slits filled with lust as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Teasingly, she pulled her shirt over her head exposing her chocolate double C's. Her nipples were already rock hard from watching her elf strip. "Your jaw is hanging open." Yui winked and pulled the orange ribbon that kept ponytail up. Her long purple hair, which came all the way down to curvy hips, hung free. The Neko turned around and hooked her fingers into her skin tight pants. Her black tail gave her ass a firm spank. "~Ah~" Yui gasped softly. She looked over her shoulder and smiled innocently as she began to back up till her pressed firmly into Eda's crotch. She leaned back against Eda's body. "Here, lets work on that purity of yours." Yui grinned as she grabbed Eda's hands. She moved them over her own breasts while her hips began to grind back into her own. "~Meow~" Yui moaned cutely. She loved Eda's hands. Meanwhile the tip of her tail snaked its way up between Eda's legs. Slowly, it started stroking her pussy
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:49 pm

"Of course I'm beautiful!" Eda seemed to reply almost on instinct. "Surely you did not think that the wood elves, so secluded from society, would be anything less?" She asked, her voice slowly returning back to soft, soothing state.
She pursed her lips when Yui had given her that reply. She now understood that the collar's purpose wasn't just a show. It was to reduce her magical capabilities. "Elves often get raped as soon as they're captured. Surely you can understand why I'm a bit... uncomfortable wearing this collar." She said. Though Eda wouldn't admit it, she felt like she was turned on by it somehow, as if Yui had come along as her true salvation. But Eda couldn't think this way. This was the same Yui that had barged into Eda's home, after all. 
Eda watched in awe as Yui revealed her own perfect, perky breasts to the elf. She was embarrassed and closed her mouth as soon as Yui pointed out that her mouth was open. The cat before her was magnificent. Her chocolate skin and perfect body was too much for Eda. She then began to wonder how she became attracted to Yui, or women in general in the first place. Tossing aside such a trivial thought, she watched in silence until Yui backed her ass up until she was up against Eda. Now, Yui was sitting on top of Eda. The elf's fingers wrapped around the cat's double C's. While her hands began to fondle the cat's breasts in an alternating up-and-down motion, her index finger and thumb squeezed the cat's nipples. Her fingers twisted in a circular motion. The friction between her fingers and the neko's nipples grew. Once Yui moaned, Eda's heart skipped a beat. "Y-you're so sexy, kitty!" She yelled out in delight. Maybe the men outside heard her, but she didn't care. If there was ever such a thing as an elf in the heat, now was the time. 
The citrus-haired woman lightly tugged on the neko's nipples. Then, her hands slowly slid down from Yui's breasts and traveled along the sides of her body before her fingers reached the neko's secret spot. Her hands pulled Yui's legs lightly apart and she lightly rubbed the outer rim of Yui's pussy with her fingers. The elf then felt a tail slowly come up on her leg. Eda let out another moan as the tail pressed up against her pussy and began stroking. "A-a-a-ahhhh~!" She let out a cry, and slid two fingers inside Yui's pussy. Her fingers lightly explored the walls of the woman. "Y-yes Kitty! I love that tail!" 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm

"Dont worry babe." Yui breathed. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. The way Eda tugged and squeezed her nipples nearly turned Yui into puddy. The neko wondered if she was the first woman the elf had touched. Maybe the whole 'purity' thing was a lie. The more Yui thought about it, the more she was determined to find out. Her caramel lips parted to speak. She wanted to at least assure Eda that she wouldn't be raped. As a matter of fact, any man who dared to touch her would find him missing a few fingers and very important appendage. 

Suddenly, Yui released a loud lusty moan. Her pussy tightened around Eda's fingers, milking them as her hips started grinding against them. "Oh fuck yes!" Yui cried out. Her tail suddenly pushed its tip up into Eda's pussy, not enough to break her hymen tho. She'd save that for later. 

Yui could feel her cheeks flushing. She pushed herself out from Eda's hold and spun around. She chocolate hands gently cupped the elf's cheeks. "You're mine. You belong to me little elf." She purred. "So you dont have to worry about being raped or attacked...unless of course...I'm the one doing the raping." Yui grinned. Suddenly, the neko shoved Eda onto her back and pounced on her. There was a perfectly good bed behind them, but Yui couldn't bring herself to move from the desk. "Soooo my little elf. Have you ever tasted the pussy of another woman?" Yui asked while pulling her tail from Eda's entrance. The tip was soaked. Yui decided to give Eda a small show and brought the tip of her tail to her caramel lips. She ran her tongue slowly up and down its sides, lapping up Eda's spilled juices. Her full lips then took the tip of her tail into her mouth. The neko squirmed in delight on top of Eda as she bobbed her head quickly over the tip of her tail. "Mmm!" Yui moaned as she pulled back from her tail and gave her lips a long errotic lick.

"Would you like to taste me?" Yui grinned as she pushed the tip of her tail into her own pussy. She loved it! It was both her greatest weakness and her ultimate weapon. The neko leaned forward moaning sweetly as she drilled her tail deep into her own pussy, letting her juices wash over it. While Yui fucked herself, she moved her left hand over Eda's pussy. Her fingers immediately went to work rubbing her womanhood. "A-Ah...I think that should do it." Yui blushed while pulling her tail out from her soaked entrance. The first six inches of dark tail were drenched. "Mm open up." Yui smiled and pressed the tip of her juice covered tail against Eda's minty lips. At the same time, she pushed a single digit inside Eda's pussy while her tongue lapped its way up along the right side of Eda's neck
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Every moan that came out of Yui's lips made Eda even more aroused. She couldn't help but to continue exploring the woman's pussy with her own fingers. As soon as she felt the tip of the tail barely enter inside of her, she let out a small moan and felt her body tensing up. Then the two changed positions and now Eda was laying down on her back against the table. She looked over to the side and brushed off a few sheets of paper and books. She even knocked over her ink container, as ink spilled over the floor. She didn't really care though. "W-what are you asking me?! I-I've never done something so vulgar...!" Her elfish pride declared. Then she let out a sigh as the tail came out of her pussy. She saw how wet it was and was very, very surprised by the amount of energy Yui still had. 

She blushed when Yui asked if she wanted to taste her. "S-such dirty words!" She stammered when asked if she wanted to taste the neko. Despite her protests, the elf silently obeyed her new master's actions. She watched in awe as the cat was pleasing herself. It made Eda feel like she was a bit inefficient in her work. Then, something squirmed inside of her. It was Yui's finger. Eda reached up to grope her own breasts in pleasure as she watched Yui soil her own tail with her womanhood. The elf stared at the tail and pursed her lips for a second when Yui poked her tail against Eda's lips. The citrus-haired woman reached with one of her fingers to pull a strand of hair behind her ear and closed her eyes. Her other hand lightly wrapped around the tail and brought it closer to her mouth. She slowly rolled the tail inside of her mouth, letting the tail slowly glide against her tongue. Eda lightly breathed onto the member, sending a minty chill through Yui's tail. Once the tail was in her mouth, Eda bobbed her head back and forth. She could taste Yui's womanly juices, while her own saliva coated the tail in a new layer after she licked the old one off. She could feel the finger diving inside of her. The neko's tongue licking her neck made Eda moan once more onto the tail.

Her tongue skillfully encircled the tail while she bobbed her head. She began to take in more and more of the tail until she felt like she was completely deep-throating it. She sucked on the tail for a few moments. But it was too much for her. Eda couldn't hold out much longer and her back arched. She came all over Yui's fingers. "♥ Haa... haa... ♥ "
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:09 pm

"Ooooooh you're so cute!" Yui giggled. She loved how one minute her elf was begging for more and the next she playing the innocent card. As her hand wrapped around the base of Yui's tail, the neko moaned in bliss. Her cheeks flushed dark red. "I-I told you...not to touch..." Yui shuddered. She'd let it go for now though. As her chilled breath blew over her sensitive tail, Yui's right hand hooked into the wood of the desk leaving long claw marks behind. The neko immediately began to drive her index finger into Eda's pussy. With just one finger she could feel how tight Eda's walls were. The elf was for a real treat.

Yui's eyes suddenly shot wide open. Once again, Eda caught her off guard. She hadn't expected her to start sucking so fiercely. Her body melted into a chocolate puddle. She nuzzled her head against Eda's soft moans. Yui's pleasured screams soon filled the entire room. She could feel Eda taking her tail deeper and deeper! Before long she had swallowed the six inches Yui had used on herself. The neko began to pant. Her warm lips showered Eda's breasts with hard kisses while her finger pumped its way along her walls. "Ah..so close..." Yui shivered with delight. Unfortunately, Eda managed to cum before her. "Oh sweetie.." Yui pouted, but continued thrusting her finger into her. She wanted Eda to ride out her first release. After a few minutes Yui slowly withdrew her finger and her tail. She kissed her way up to her pet's lips and gave them a light nip. "I do hope you're not tired." Yui grinned as she sat up. "~Because I'm about to fuck you~" she purred and grabbed hold of her tail. She lined up her lubed tip with Eda's pussy. "Here we go love. I'll give it to gently since its your first time, but after that..." Yui trailed off and suddenly pushed her tail deep into Eda's womanhood, claiming her purity.

Yui's head cocked back. Her claws hooked down into Eda's hips. Her tightness was unbelieveable! She felt as if the warmth from her inner walls was going to melt her tail. "Mmm gods..." Yui shivered as she waited for Eda to get use to the pain. She had shoved the first five inches of her tail into her pussy. She'd need a little time to adjust. To give her something else to think about, Yui leaned forward nipping Eda's nipples with the tips of her fangs. She nipped her way all the way up Eda's neck, chin, and finally came to claim her lips in a deep passion filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Eda had been so transfixed in the entire scene that it was only now that she realized that Yui had called her cute. She looked away, feeling her cheeks glow bright red when she was told such a thing. Even though she came, the elf could still feel the finger exploring her insides. "Mhhmmm... ahhh!" She moaned and reached over to squeeze her own breasts. 
She laid on the desk, clearly a bit winded from the experience. But that didn't stop her from locking lips with Yui once more. She loved Yui's kisses, and after her partner had just finished lightly nipping them, Eda's lips curled around the neko's lower lip and began to suck on it lightly. They broke their passionate kiss. "H-huhh? W-wait, kitty! I'm not ready!" She said, her eyes bolted wide open until she felt the tail slip inside of her, completely tearing off any trace of her womanhood. She breathed and stared at the tail that was inserted into her. "...A neko took my purity..." Eda felt strangely turned on, as her tight elf womanhood pressed up against the tail as tight as it could. Her womanhood had never been nearly as opened before, and due to that her womanhood clapped hungrily onto Yui's tail. Her hands rose to cover her mouth as she needed a few moments to take in what just happened. Then the neko ran her fangs across the elf's entire body, defiling it with every touch. "I-I'm soiled..." She whimpered to herself. 
Eda accepted the kiss rather gleefully. Her lips pressed up against Yui's. The elf broke her kiss with the neko and reached over to cup those chocolate breasts in her hands. She began to fondle them and groped them in a circular motion, before gently rocking her hips back and forth, seeing the tail disappear and re-appear from her womanhood. "D-do you like it? An elf's pussy is like none other." She whispered into Yui's ears. Her fingers moved south to the cat's ass, before firmly grabbing onto them. She gave them a squeeze and pulled Yui down to her so that their breasts could mash together. The citrus-haired woman's firm nipples pressed up against Yui's pillows. She looked lovingly into her master's eyes, as if her emerald eyes were begging for more. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Yui nearly came the moment Eda's pussy clamped on her tail. The sensation was unlike anything she had felt before, and Yui had taken her share of virginities. "Holy shit.." the neko gasped. She gazed down at her pet. Her furry ears perked as she watched Eda come to terms with the fact that she was no longer pure. "Thats right my little elf." Yui purred as she brought her hands up to take hold of Eda's massive breasts. Gently, she began to knead them with her palms while she leaned forward a bit. "You're dirty now." Yui whispered against one of her ears. She slid her long wet tongue behind her ear then closed her warm lips over the tip, giving it a good nip. "You belong to me. I'm the only one who may touch you. I'm the only one who may kiss you. Everything you have..is now mine." Yui claimed

She was about to start moving her tail when she felt Eda attack her breasts. The neko cocked her head back and moaned passionately into the night. Her body arched, pushing her breasts into Eda's hands. She took that as her signal to kick things off. She slowly withdrew the first five inches of her tail until only the tip was left. "Ok hun. I think its time for a little roughhousing." Yui grinned and suddenly shoved the tip of her dark tail deep along her inner walls. "Ah!!" she cried out. Her tail quickly began to fuck Eda's pussy, forcing it to spread wider. Her eyes opened in surprise when Eda squeezed her ass. She didn't complain tho. She gazed down at Eda as their breasts mashed together. "Yes! I love it! I'll be fucking you everyday from now on..as long as we're together!" Yui cried. She pushed her hips back so her pussy slid over Eda's clit. The neko started grinding her hips down into Eda's pussy, eager to hear more of her sweet moans.

Her soft brown lips kissed their way up from Eda's black collar to her chin. Yui's ears pinned back as pleasure rocked her entire body. She had already worked 9 inches of her tail into Eda's hot pussy. She wondered how much her elf could take. How fast could she take it? How rough? Yui's golden eyes quickly hazed over with lust. She started moving her hips faster allowing her grinding speed to keep up with the speed of her tail's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 am

Eda blinked a few times slowly as her eyelashes ruffled. She found Yui's dirty talk a turn-on, as if it was some sort of forbidden fruit that was denied to Eda for far too long. She let out a few moans. Her half open eyes were filled with lust. As soon as Yui said that she owned the elf, the citrus-haired girl wrapped her arms around Yui's shoulders as her master began to slowly indulge in her once pure body. Then, she looked down at the tail of the cat and heard that it was time for roughhousing. "E-eh?!" She was a bit frightened, feeling the tail slip out of her and re-insert itself right back in with even more force. "Ahhh!" Her beautiful moan sang out a few incomprehensible melodies. The tail began to open through the tight tunnels of the elf, and being tight for much of her life, clamped on the tail as if it wanted to suck something from it. As soon as the neko dove in deep, the elf let out a gasp. She gave a smile as her hard nipples rubbed up against Yui's. "D-do you like it, kitty? Do you like my pussy? I know it likes you. ♥"

(sorry, I had to rush this one)
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:20 am

"Of course it does! The poor thing has been neglected for far too long." Yui panted. She started grinding her pussy faster against Eda's pussy, while her tail hammered against the elf's tight inner walls. Yui's ears perked up. God she loved the sounds of her pet's lyrical moans. She wanted to hear more of them, much more. Her body was shivering on top of Eda's. She had managed to work a full 12 inches of her tail inside her pet! She gazed down at Eda smirking as she flexed the tip of her tail. She made sure to hit her pet's g-spot over and over, wanting to drive her pet over the edge. Yui's claws suddenly sunk down into the wood of the desk leaving deep scars behind. "Ah fuck yes!!" She moaned out in her blissful state. Her perky breasts were bouncing up and down as she continued to grind her pussy against Eda's clit. She could feel her first release quickly approaching and just needed a final push. "Kiss me breasts." Yui ordered desperately. "I want to feel those minty cool lips of yours around my nipples. Do it..now!" she groaned
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Eda stretched both of her hands outwards, wrapping her fingers around Yui's cheeks. She gave a small smile when Yui said it was being neglected for too long. "And whose fault do you think that is?" She closed her eyes and pulled the neko in once more for a sweet, sweet kiss. Her lips pressed up against the woman's and their tongues danced inside of each other's mouths. Eda was surprised at how much had gone inside of her. Her moist pussy began secreting its womanly juices all over the tail. She gave a cry every time the tail rammed up against her G-spot, and feeling Yui's entire hot body press up against hers. She smiled once Yui demanded her to lick the neko's breasts. "If that is your wish, then I shall." She leaned closer to give Yui's right nipple a light kiss. The cool, frosty elf tongue slowly encircled around her master's nipples. Her hands reached to cup Yui's breasts as she slowly swirled her tongue closer and closer to the nipple, though never touching it. Finally, she withdrew her tongue and lightly poked Yui's nipple with her tongue. The citrus-haired girl then proceeded with long, wet licks across Yui's entire nipple. "I-I'm cumming!" She cried out, and climaxed completely over the neko's tail. She slowly tried to catch her breath after the climax, and then looked up at her new master with a devilish smile. The elf reached up and pushed the neko away until she would fall on the bed a bit behind her.
Eda reached down with two fingers and lightly rubbed some of her womanly goodness off of her pussy and gave it a lick. She winked at Yui, before slowly dancing her way towards the cat. She made her way on the bed as well. Creak. Creak. Creak. She reached for her master's left leg and raised it in the air. Then she proceeded to scissor her own legs between Yui's. Her emerald eyes stared and she reached to readjust her collar. "Hmm... well, kitty. Where do you want my moist, hot pussy?" She talked in a seductive tone and lightly began to press her lower lips against the neko's chocolate thighs. "Do you still want to ravage me..." Eda licked her index finger and afterwards leaned closer to lightly press on Yui's nipple with that same index finger. "Or shall the pet ravage its master?" She smiled, slowly running her wet pussy back and forth, making Yui's thighs wetter by every second. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next