Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:08 pm

oh this?" he touched it "it happened a while ago, i was stupid and got myself into trouble but i'm okay" he smiled looking to her, then got up and grabbed them some waters
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm

"Mm, sure. I'll have what you're having." She looked at the scar, blinking. "...what happened to you?" She asked softly. She knew scars could be sensitive topics. They certainly were for her. She normally would've hidden her scars. But with him, it seemed...different.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:27 pm

He looked at her then teared up some "yeah..." he muttered and looked away, so she wouldn't see him like that. Once he had regain his cool he went to eating "hey do we need drinks? I'll get them for us." the light hit just right she could see his scar on the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 pm

"Well, some good night's rest should cure what ails you." She smiled, taking a bite. "I guess that goes for me, too..." she looked down at herself, observing her scars. "Somethings will always bother you, though..." she muttered, not fully realizing she actually spoke aloud.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:04 pm

"yeah, i feel it as well.." he sighed then smiled when he got the food. "looks better than i feel" he chuckled some then ate some, with a slight hum. He had always enjoyed it when she cooked for him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:46 pm

She blushed. "No, no, that's quite alright." She rolled her eyes. She was making mac and cheese, the midnight snack of champions. She handed him a bowl, then seated herself across the table. "You look awful." She teased, though she knew why he did.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:29 pm

He looked to it then nodded "yeah it be nice" he stretched a little "and clearly i was taking a shower" he grabbed his towel "unless you need further proof?" he winked then quickly sat down, with a little tired sigh.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

"I could ask you the same thing." SHe smiled at him. She was just going to pretend she hadn't seen anything. She wouldn't ask him about it if he didn't ask her about it. "Want some?" she gestured to her snack.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:54 pm

He looked up, he luckily had just finished cleaning, not that it would of really matter. "oh, hey your up late" he stood up throwing away the paper towels. He looked at what she was up to, hoping she hadn't seen him. "how long have you been up?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:28 pm

She had sneaked into the kitchen when he was in the shower. She was wearing some basket ball shorts with a sports bra. Pink scars were left meticulously across her pale skin from the accident. Raven really didn't think much of them, they were the first thing she could coherently remember when she woke up...

She was making herself a small snack, when she heard him shuffling about. SHe purposely knocked an empty off the table to let him be aware she was awake. "Whoops.."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:01 pm

He took a decent shower making sure there was no evidence. Once down he dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist, for once he didn't have his scarf on, he decided he needed a break from them. He stopped outside her door, looking to it. He sighed ever so softly then went to clean any of the beast's blood that was in the house.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:18 am

Raven had made it to the house long before him. Kicking off her shoes, she stood astounded. Had he seen her? And if he did, did he know it was her? "What would he do if he found out...?"

She ducked quickly into her room just before he got there, her back pressed to the door. She held her breath, before hearing him head off into the bathroom. She sighed heavily, clearing her throat. Now she couldn't sleep...
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 am

He noticed her form run off, and squinted a little and then shrugged it off. She was in luck this time that his interest was on what he was holding. 

It was a long time till he came back in the way he had left. "man i need a shower..." he looked over himself then looked to the floor "and i need to clean that" he sighed then looked back toward where he room is for a moment then shook his head and went to the bathroom after taking his shoes off.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Raven dropped the lid, realizing it was over. She thought quickly, then took off down the alley, knocking over some clutter. "Shit..!" she muttered, the noise startling her. She needed to get out of here before he saw her. She ducked out of the alley, and began towards her apartment, throwing the hood of her jacket over her head.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:49 pm

It turned to the noise, which even confused zarren some. "What the hell?" the beast tail then slammed into zarren, sending him into a building wall "really asshole, can't you fucking watch that thing" he then, changed his weapon into a couple guns, and began shooting rounds off into it. Which if he hadn't of she might of been toast. After a few rounds he change to a much large gun, and shoot it with that blowing it up easily, he was covered in the dark red blood. "i hate having to build up to that one" he sighed walking to something, one scarf spoke "but you were too low on energy and if you had tried that at the start you might of killed or really hurt yourself!" the other end added "and your smarter than that!" zarren picked up a gem
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:18 am

Raven clutched dearly to the ladder. She wanted to help him, but she wasn't sure how to. She frowned, pursing her lips, thinking hard. Then, she blinked, an idea slowly forming in her mind. She practically slid down the fire escape, running into the alley below. She picked up an old pipe, and a hard as she could, she swung, banging it against some trashcans, making a thunderous crash.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:31 pm

He looked to it "what would be the best way to get this done quickly?" one end looked to it "aim for the center of it" he nods then turns his current small weapon into a longer one "hey you!" it focused more on his loud voice "yeah, you ugly bastard!" it charged him, he brace ready fight.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Raven watched in shock, moving opposite of Zale so he wouldn't see her, but she made sure that she could still see what was happening. "....I'm dreaming." SHe muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Zale had heard which luckily made him noticed the creature to which he pulled out a bladed weapon "there, you are, your good at hiding" it attacked him but he dodged him and ran up his back and stabbed him once when he jumped off him and onto another building.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Raven squeaked softly, tensing up. "What the hell...?" She bit her lip as she watched it. She moved up to get a closer look, but her footing slipped. She made a startled sound, and regained her balance, hoping she was unheard.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Behind him a large shadow rose up from the building side, it came up behind his back. It was a horrible looking monster that stood twice as tall as him. All of it's colors were dull and lifeless beside it's bright yellow eyes that stared at him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

She scoffed quietly. "Is he talking about me?" She muttered, rolling her eyes. "I'm a big girl, I can protect myself, you crazy ninja man." She sighed softly, blinking. "Woah..." she breathed the words out, watching his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:38 pm

He got onto of the next building's roof, looking a scanning for something as his eyes brightened with glowing light. "where could it be? what is the level rating of it?" one scarf raised up "currently a two, but as you know the more it kills the more it gains" "i know" he sighed. "as long as she is safe." he nodded
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:51 pm

What was the "it" they were referring to? Why was it going to kill him? She frowned, silently darting back t her room. She was glad she was so small, or else it'd be harder to sneak around. She slipped on some boots and her heavy coat, tiptoeing back out into the hall, just as he was leaving. She waited for a few moments before following him out the window silently, making sure she stayed a good distance behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:51 pm

"Can we avoid it tonight?" he looked to one , it spoke softly "we can hold it off, but wouldn't it be best while it's small" he looked down "yes, but i'm tired" "well being tired is your fault isn't it? Do you want it to kill you" zale gave it a look "like it could!" he rose his arm up quickly and smack his hand down on it "i'm the toughest!" he joked the other scarf end shook it's head "and one of the most lazy!" he glared at it then sighed "i guess we need to." he opened the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next