Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:18 pm

She blinked, frowning. "...I'll make you some anyways. And if you don't eat it, you won't have to." She sighed, ducking back into the kitchen. She started making his breakfast, and once she finished, she helped herself to a piece of bacon and a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:58 pm

He stared at her almost as if in surprise then down at his door "i don't think i could eat this morning" he hid his hands in his pockets. She knew what he usually had, which was bacon and cheesy eggs. He looked pale today though.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:40 pm

She caught sight of him as he was going to his room. "Morning." She called, hiding her body behind the corner. She gave him a sleepy smile. "I'm making breakfast. What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:24 pm

After a while, he stepped out to try to wash most of the dried and fresher blood off, but he hardly did anything but let water roll over his hands, leaving the sink slightly red, and hands dripping when he left to go back to his room
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:07 pm

She turned on the shower, a startled noise escaping her lips as the cold water hit her. But she showered quickly, and wrapped a towel around her. Soaking wet, she cautiously made her way into the kitchen, glancing at his door. She stopped, wondering how he was doing. She tiptoed past, and started making coffee, clutching her towel.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:42 pm

He stayed in his room, he didn't sleep long that night. he layed on his bed staring at the ceiling. He soon thought about leaving, it seemed to him stupid and hopeless that he even tried, but what he lost, gave him a little will to stay. He could heard her but quickly blocked out the outside world, he couldn't bear it right now. The numb feeling of his hands was wearing off and pain slowly became a thing to him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:58 pm

She flinched every time she heard him hit something, and she closed her eyes tightly. She made her way into her bed, and covered her head. She was asleep almost instantly, the thoughts of everything rushing over her.

Raven woke the next morning with a headache. She crawled, quite literally, out of bed and began getting ready for her day, starting y making her way into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:16 pm

He stood in silence and in the same place till she closed her door. Then he looked to it, a single tear fell down his face then he went to his room, and continued to make his hands worse. He knew it was bad for him but it helped him stay more in control of his emotions. 

After a good while he had gotten to where he was exhausted and crashed on his bed, not caring to looking at his knuckles which were bleeding worse than before even with bandages, but he couldn't feel it. He couldn't care less about himself.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:56 pm

She bit her lip, letting his hand go. "Yeah...I guess so." She looked up at him, attempting a smile. "If you need anything, please, let me know..." She felt her chest tighten. She wanted to cry over upsetting him. Her confusion made her want to cry more. Why was she so torn up over him? 

She turned away from him. "Good night, Zale." She glanced over her shoulder at him, then went to her room and shut her door quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:31 pm

He simply watched her as she did. He felt a little dead inside. "Thank you" he nodded, "we should go to bed.. yous should especially since you have plans" he wanted to hit himself as those words left his lips. She could tell he still was mad.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 pm

"And I'll gladly do it every time." She said. She turned on the faucet and let the cold water run over his knuckles, while she grabbed a small box from the medicine cabinet, pulling out some gauze. Once his wounds were clean, she placed the gauze over his knuckles, and applied the medical tape. "There..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:22 pm

He went silent after she said that, and until the bathroom "i will warn you, you'll have to do this again"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 pm

"No. You're my flatmate, and my friend." She paused, letting the words sink in. "I'm going to help you." She tugged him to his feet, pulling him back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 pm

He looked at her "they are only gonna get worse..." he sigh, it was a bad habit of his. He looked to her, "i wouldn't worry about me too much.." saying those words hurt him
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 pm

She grabbed his arm, stopping him. "At least let me help you with those..." she indicated his knuckles. "I'm sure they hurt..." She stood gingerly, looking down at him. "C'mon. I can help."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 pm

He looked down the fake smile fading away, his eyes seemed distance and sadden still. "i was worried when you fell..." he looked away then, his knuckles were red and couple alright started to bleed some. "i'll be in my room.." he started to get up.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:07 pm

"I...y-yeah...sorry my head sorta plays tricks on me sometimes, and I..." she looked at him, frowning slightly. She reached out and touched his shoulder gently. "I'm sorry I upset you...you don't have to smile for me." She pursed her lips, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:34 pm

When he had heard her fall he looked to the door then came out quickly, kneeling beside her "are you okay?" he looked sad as he asked but faked a smile for her, but it was clearly not real. He moved to touch her face but then decided not too.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:29 pm

"Zale? Please...I'm sorry I.." she blinked, and blurry images flashed through her head, but it was nothing clear. Nothing she could remember. But it shocked her, and she stumbled back dizzily, tripping over her feet and falling with a thud. "Ow..." she murmured, rubbing her head. What just happened...?
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 pm

"i don't want it anymore, so just throw it away" he still sounded cold then she could hear him hitting something else, sounded wooden. He then brought out his punching bag to the middle of his room, hitting it as hard as possible. He wanted his hands to bleed  now, and he would work until they did and were numb. im so stupid to think i'd mean anything to her
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 pm

"...shit."Something about his outburst really upset her, but she couldn't place why. Raven stood up, hearing him hit the wall. She nervously approached his door, and knocked lightly. "...hey...um. Listen. I shouldn't have..said those things." She rubbed her arm, leaning against his door. "That was rude of me to do and I'm sorry. I'll put your food in the fridge, okay...?" She spoke softly now. "I'll leave you be now..." she trailed off, but she didn't move away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

He looked at her, then away "i'm not hungry anymore" he suddenly got up, "i hope you have fun" he sounded cold and hurt ,he realized it might be best to leave. He sat in his room after getting dressed i'm risking so much, but for what? for her to just rip it out? i should just forget it, she wouldn't  remember if it played before her eyes... he sighed heavily touching the scar then looking to his window.  He then punched his wall hard enough it cause his hand to bleed some. "i am nothing anymore" He had never acted like that before.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:08 pm

She blushed flustered. "I-I'm sorry." she laughed. "You don't know what sort of life I live." She perked up a bit. "In fact, I'm meeting a guy tomorrow. Who knows what'll happen when it gets dark." She smirked, winking. She was lying, of course, about the 'after dark' bit at least. "Besides, I'm not sure if you'd even be able to impress me.~" she teased, drinking some of her water.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:40 pm

He chuckled softly as he gave her the water, "i suppose you can say, that, but i'd be a real bad boy in the bedroom." he leaned close to her with a grin then just patted her head "but i'm not sure you could handle it" he gave her a look then went back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 pm

She softly smiled back, looking down at her food. Was it because of what she'd just witnessed? She shook her head, then looked back up. "Well, that's no surprise. You seem like a trouble maker. A bad boy of sorts." she laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next