Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 am

He did remember it though and slowed watching her, like a flash back in a movie. His eyes going glossy as he holds back emotions but then smiles "I'll get you back" he mutter then sped up again having lost the race.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm

She giggled. "Hiya~" She ran up the steps, fast and agile as ever. A lot like when they were younger, playing tag in her backyard. But she wouldn't remember that, would she? She finally got to the door. "C'mon, slow poke~!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 am

He groaned a little having ran to her but went running after her. He was surprisingly fast, he was in track for a while. "Sorry guys i know you hate running like this but i gotta get her" he spoke softly under his breath then was beside her "yo" 
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:03 pm

"Well, I was concerned about getting mugged or killed out here." She laughed, looking and seeing the building with a relieved smile. SHe nudged him playfully. "Oh please, I'll be the one protecting you from the scary monster~" She said playfully. "Race you back home!" She laughed, darting ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

He smiled "you forgot the food?" he chuckled then saw their building smiling and glad to be almost home. "i hope you don't get too scared, but guess what you have this strong man to protect you." he smiled and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:15 am

She hugged him back, startled at both of their actions, then followed him along. "Well, it's supposed to be super scary, that's all I know. But it looks kinda cheesy...?" She paused, looking up at him. "Oh yeah, there's food...~" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

He sighed hugging her "Yeah, I gotta try harder" then started them on walking back again. "So what do you know about the movie?" He smiled, once again to his calm self. He looked to her as they walked thinking hard then back to the road ahead them "the food looked great."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am

She smiled softly, but it changed when he made his smart remark. She turned red, looking up at him with a slight glare. "Oh? Well, I guess you'll never know, huh?" She smirked playfully, leaning up close to his face. She laughed, pinching his cheeks. "Better luck next time, bud.~"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 pm

He nodding putting his hands on his knees leaning over. then after he got his breathing to return to normal, he stood back up "yeah, i got a little worried myself. You never know what could happen" the last part of his words was said with a odd sad tone. He quickly fixed it "and you knows maybe you like it in public places, like an alley way" he waggled an eyebrow at her slightly, and wrapped an arm around her
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 am

She tensed, walking quickly when he hung up. "Fine, sure. Okay." She muttered. SHe heard his running and immediately panicked. But upon seeing him, she relaxed. "Zale..." she paused. "...You...came all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 am

Once he heard the fear, he started running "hey i gotta call you back okay, everything will be fine" he hung up. He sped up faster, trying to reach her quickly.

It truly was dark as she walked she could hear his running after a bit but could not see him until he was close enough, to slow down and smile at her, he breathed hard. "hey"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 am

"Zale?" She sounded surprised, but she smiled brightly at his voice. "What? Psht, oh yeah, I'm fine, I'm cool." She tried to play it off like that, but a cat ran past her and she yelped loudly. "I just, uh, needed some comfort, y'know? It's pretty dark over here..." She said nervously. "No biggie though.." 

That was a lie, she was definitely scared, and they both knew it.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:46 am

He was dressed with his usual scarf, waiting on her to call him ready to run at anymore since the food came already. "yes?" he answered her after one ring "you okay?" his voice was sweeter than normal. He tensed at first with her call but then calmed slightly, he was heading out the door to meet her anyway knowing the way
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 am

"I'll be okay...call me if you need me." SHe left the house slowly, not before giving his arm a reassuring squeeze. She walked down the dark road, frowning to herself. She started to wish he' came with her. After quite some time of walking, she got to the rental store finally, made the purchase, then started to walk the long walk back. Nervously, she pulled her phone out in the pitch darkness and called him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 am

He had a quick flash back then looked upset "Can you keep in contact with me?" he smiled then leaned over "and i can show you naked at least I've got the beast covered" he waggled an eyebrow slightly at her then sighed "but do keep in contact okay?" he then stood up and ordered the food for them as she left. He did seemed worried as she left.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm

She blinked, looking back at him. She sat down and began to lace her shoes up. "One, you're naked under that towel. And two, I don't wanna bother you to go." She stood up, stretching. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It's not like I'm gonna die or anything." She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"will you be okay going alone?" he looked to her "maybe i should go with just in case" he looked over the menu trying to pick one quickly so he could if she wanted him too. He choose a good one that remembered getting a while ago and a nice side that they would both like.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 pm

She went and sat beside him, looking over the movies with him. "Ooh, this one looks good." She pointed at the screen. "I've got one of the menu's in my kitchen, I'll go get one and let you pick what you want. I can go down to the rental store, and you can chill here in case the food comes and I'm still gone."
She looked outside, noting it was starting to get dark, then nodded, going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

"movie sounds good" he looked up from a glance down at his phone "rent or just see what's on?" he looked through online rentals for movies "or more or less, classic or new?" he had planned to rent the movie. He listed off movies he'd like to see or thought she would like. He leaned against the couch
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 pm

She blushed, looking at his tattoos. She stopped, then looked up at him, holding eye contact. "Chinese sounds good to me. I figured I'd order in, and then we could maybe watch a movie while we eat, maybe?" She paused. "Or, y'know, you can hide in here and I'll hide in my room, and we won't be a bother to one another." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 pm

He didn't respond right away then came out, in a towel "maybe Chinese? or simply pizza." He had just came out of the shower, his muscles glistened with water his tats fully shown and look gorgeous.
"but you can also take me out?" he chuckled "but what you got in mind for ordering?" he looked at his phone "i think there is a buffet if you go online you can order alot and they bring it." he looked on the site "yeah they do."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 pm

She stood in the kitchen, frowning as she searched the pantry's. She found nothing, sighing. She walked to his door, hesitating, before knocking. "Zale?" She said softly. She cringed saying his name, it almost hurt her for some reason, an almost longing feeling beating at the back of her mind...but she couldn't place why she felt this. "I'm gonna order food. Do you want anything specific?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

He chuckled in his room and closed the door, then stayed in there until called out or bothered.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm

She blinked, blushing even more so. After a moment of awkward silence, she called out to him. "I highly doubt you'd be a fulfilling snack! And besides, I'm much sweeter than you, I guarantee~"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:56 pm

He looked at her pained then sighed "No but at least you don't have to get into them for a snack" he gets close to her face with his cocky smile "Cause you can eat me instead" he raised a suggestive eyebrow then walked off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next