Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Nicolaus was surprised by Claire's action, and he felt relief as he guessed that she was at least starting to forgive him. He was so overcome with emotion, that it took him a minute to be able to speak. "Yes, we can go to town. I didn't know what to do, I was scared that you wouldn't forgive me and you wouldn't feel comfortable even in the same bed with me anymore. Please believe me when I tell you I love you, and I was raised, trained to follow tradition. I want to make this easy for you, but not too easy. I need to watch you while we're out, to make sure you don't run off, since this is still new to us. Layla, are you busy? Would you like to join us? I'm feeling overwhelmed already." He asked, seeing Layla walk back in. "Sure, why not. Have Ava and Mei look after my slave while I'm gone, and I guess we're taking your car." Layla said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Claire closed her eyes after a few minutes, nodding softly in agreement with Layla. “If I need to, I will call you Layla” she muttered softly and tried to make the best of the situation but she was still having trouble even grasping it. My parents pretty much sold me to keep their business alive… what will I do with the rest of my life, am I tied to him forever? Will I come to…love him? I wish I could see my parents but I know I can’t… because it’ll hurt them more than me, and because I love them I will… I suppose… obey and be loyal .  
So many thoughts ran across her mind but she brushed them all off as she got enough tan on the front of her body, she carefully turned over on to her stomach and let the sun tan her back. She did not know how long she had been out there for, but it felt like forever as she rested her head on her arms like a pillow. It was so beautiful out, and warm too that she could practically take a nap right there and right now. Her eyes flickered open and she stared at the red roses from where she was laying; studying each petal, each torn carefully like it was very important for something but she just did not know what yet. “I need to talk to him.” She said softly as she finally got up when she was finished tanning, she put her clothes back on but did not bother with her shoes or socks as she disappeared from sight. 

Claire had a few ideas that she wanted to try out to try and bond with Nicolaus. If I'm going to do this... slave/wife thing then I want to have a good connection with him not this 'here's your wife, here's your husband. have kids, obey' shit. if i get that connection then it'll be easier for me and possibly for him too which will be...good i guess. 
She appeared behind him but she quickly and very playfully tackled him to the ground, with the end results of her straddling his waist and pinning his arms down to the ground. She had made sure that there was nothing in their way "Question for you." she said as she studied him wondering if he would dare to get mad at her for that little move. It was not like she weighed a lot, she was probably under weight for her age. "Can we go to town?" she asked softly as she wanted to look into a few things.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Layla didn't expect such a positive reaction. She was surprised to see Claire moving toward her. "I understand it can be hard to think about at first. I just came to check on things, but I'm glad I can help the relation between you two, and I didn't come too late. He's a naturally gentle soul, so this isn't easy on him either. He still follows me out of habit, so you can call me whenever, even crazy hours like two in the morning. It wouldn't be right for me to tell him how you feel. I'd call him, but I want to stay in the pool and I don't know if you want to see him. You said you want a break, and I'll honor that." Layla said. She looked around, seeing the Jacuzzi, a pool net, lifeguard equipment, but no pool toys in sight. She leaned against the side of the pool, the water level equal with her breasts.

Nicolaus sat on the floor, fully clothed, a distance away from the back door as he stared at it. He couldn't concentrate on reading, as his attention was focused on the girls outside.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Claire blinked in surprised when Layla began to open her mouth and the words just slipped from her. She slowly walked closer to the pool and sat down about half a foot away before taking off her shoes and socks. She let her legs hang over the edge of the pool and sighed softly when the cold water covered from her feet to almost her knees. “I did read the entire thing, it’s a lot to take in.” she muttered softly as she became relaxed around the woman. She had to admit Layla was rather appealing; almost like a cold desert on a humid day where people were practically sweating their body parts off. It does make sense though, I know she did those things to Nicolaus as a pet when he was younger but it all fits together. Like a puzzle, and maybe I should give this all a shot. After all, I do owe him for everything he’s done for me up till now. Hell, maybe this whole ‘slave and wife’ shit won’t be as bad as it seems; still… it’s a lot to take it and it’s so strange to think about it but.. she snapped out of her thoughts as she closed her eyes and laid down slowly “Thank you for telling me the truth, I do appreciate it Layla” she muttered as she opened her eyes and stripped down to her bra and undies. Putting her shorts and shirt off onto the grass as she stretched her body out and let the sun tan her body, not too dark but just enough to notice.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"I've seen lots of reactions to news like this, but you're taking this rather well. Nico said you have potential as a Mistress. I'm barely here five minutes, and I'm already proud of you, most get a similar reaction to it that he does, but milder. Since you're my brother's wife, I'll tell you, having you in this position was not originally Nico's idea. He's not a natural at it like Mom and I are. First, when he met your family, he wanted to help on a whim, then after you two had been dating for a while, he told Mom. She planned this after that, and she handles the funds that go toward your family business. Did you read the entire contract? If he doesn't follow her demands, she'll cut off that cash flow. I don't know how much you'll believe from the woman who grew up thinking of Nico as a living experimental project, but that's the truth." Layla said as she entered the pool.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Claire could think of many other things that she could be doing right now, whether that would be in town or out on the outskirts of town. Her body tensed up when she heard a familiar female voice; Layla. She quickly sat up and turned to see Layla in a bikini, she guessed that the woman was going to go swimming but she did not bother asking her as she brushed it off like it was nothing. “Just keep your distance from me… I don’t want to be bothered with all this right now.” She muttered and sighed “I just need some time… to sit and think, by myself” she whispered as she sat there and rubbed her forehead as if she was getting a headache but she shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair wondering how far Nicolaus was. Claire slowly began to stretched her body out knowing that if she did not then her body would be a bit sore tomorrow “I don’t have any questions Layla.” She muttered as she slowly stood up and brushed herself off.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Nicolaus' security system beeped twice near the front door, indicating a main door was opened. Since he knew it wasn't the front door and he assumed Claire didn't know the gate code, he didn't pay much attention to the sound as he read the diary. He got so caught up in the task that he didn't notice the beeping sound as the front door opened. "Morning, Nico." Layla greeted, which made him jump and fall off the chair. "You never cease to amuse me. I want to see the new one." She said. "She went out the back, probably by the pool. She was just informed of her job and read the contract. She's a top under your drug." He said, standing up and placing the book on the chair. "Good thing I came prepared, my slave in the limo suggested this. I'll go see her." She said as she took off her clothes, revealing a bikini, lay her clothes on the table, then went to see Claire.

Layla stepped outside humming the song she was named after. "Please stay here, I just want to chat. My brothers aren't as involved with this as I am, so I can answer more questions if you have them. I don't care if you release your stress at me, I started Nico's journey. I ignored Julian, and he's going to the Ivy Leagues, so there's your proof." Layla said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Claire did not say another word as she got up and quickly walked out of the room and into the room that Nicolaus had been pointing at. She shut the door behind her and sighed before grabbing some of her clothes,  she laid them out then picked out dark blue shorts and a nice red t-shirt to wear. She was not long putting the shorts and shirt on after putting on a dark purple bra with matching panties. Slipping on ankle socks, she finally brushed herself off and headed out of the room and down the hallway. Her eyes flickered around to make sure that she was not being followed before she quickly but quietly headed downstairs towards the door where her running shoes sat.

She felt like she needed some fresh air, she needed to go for a run and get her mind cleared from all of this. Claire slipped her running shoes on and grabbed the door knob, she began to turn it; opening the door, she took one look around before quickly darting outside not bothering to close the door behind her as she made her way around the area of the backyard. She noticed a garden full of different flowers so she made herself comfortable near the roses. For the longest time, she stared at them before slowly laying down on the grass and watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Nicolaus was happy to see her kneel, since he didn't want to make it worse for her. He was worried about their relation as husband and wife, but figured she wasn't in the mood to talk about it. "Yeah, the room's that way." He said, pointing, as Mei returned to him.

As Nicolaus and Mei left the room, Mei spoke up. "You know, Master, if you erase your emotions, this won't bother you, just like Miss Layla and your mother." Mei suggested. "I was Layla's servant since I was four and her test subject on different formulas since I was twelve, and my mom encouraged it. What works for them may not work for me. You and Ava make sure she doesn't leave. I have research to do." He said before he went to his library room, picked up his great-grandmother's diary, and sat in the living room to read it.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 am

Claire did not know what to make of this situation, she wanted to run but a part of her told her to punch someone in the face and her main point right now was Nicolaus. She blinked when Nicolaus mentioned that her behaviour was ticking him off, not sure how to take that as she stood there staring at him with a confused face. Her eyes flickered over to Mei, glad she had left but at the same time she was a bit annoyed that she was in the same room as Nicolaus. As she listened to him, it made more sense to her if I kneel and swear to obey then he won’t restrain and lock me anywhere? God dammit, Nicolaus. What the hell she thought as her feet began to move her closer to Nicolaus till she was about a foot or so away from him, just out of reach as she knelt before him “I swear to be loyal and obedient to you, Nicolaus.” She muttered, wanting to hiss the words but she knew that it would not get her that far right now and she wondered just how much longer they had in this room “May I go get dressed now?” she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:27 am

Mei took the paper, then placed it back in the suitcase. "Your priority is here. You and the other slaves are denied permission to know the status of their former lives, including their family and friends. When you learn more about your status, I may be more accepting of such a request. That 'taken care of' part means basically being treated like a queen, as if you're the heir. Right now, your behavior's getting on my nerves, and now I know not to use the recipe. Mei, tell Ava to lock that cabinet so it's not used against me." Nicolaus ordered.

He watched Mei walk to the door, and contemplated his next move with a saddened expression. "If I bind you, you won't like me. If I give you some freedom, you won't realize our roles, and you'll still resent me. My first slave training, and I already messed up my plan for balance between both your roles, slave and wife. I swear, Layla and Mom make it look so easy. I have a feeling you won't make this easy for me, but I'll give you one more chance. Treat me as your Master, and I won't restrain you and lock you anywhere. Your start can be kneeling before me and swearing loyalty and obedience to me. There will be consequences if you can't do something that simple. I'm trying to be honest and do this slowly for you. I truly apologize for not telling you sooner, but my real feelings don't erase responsibility." Nicolaus said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am

Claire could not believe any of this, she was more upset with her parents than anyone else knowing that they actually signed this agreement. She watched Nicolaus and backed up to a wall where she leaned against it not wanting to be touched. She waited for the contract to be handed over to her, she quickly took it and began to read it over slowly; taking in each word that was there then she held her breath when she noticed something that her parents had request. Slowly she exhaled and tilted her head when something caught her attention “Claire will not be treated harshly as a slave during pregnancy and six months after birth. She will be properly taken care of to ensure the child or children are healthy” she whispered and she laughed as if she thought this was all a joke. “Oh this is just grand” she muttered as she became serious and passed the piece of paper back to Mei, she was not sure as to whom she could trust anymore but she quickly brushed that away wondering what exactly Nicolaus planned on doing with her even though a part of her did not want to know. “Wait, are you trying to tell me that I’m not allowed to call my parents to talk to them over the phone just to see how things are going?” she asked as she stared at him in disbelief “can I at least get dressed? Im getting cold.” She muttered the question as she became less impressed by everything.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Mei looked solemn as she lead Nicolaus to the chair Claire was originally tied to. "Did you have to say it like that?" He asked. "I know you're trying to make her transition as smooth as possible, but she needs to know what she's involved in. The fun part's over, please wake up." Mei said, and Nicolaus shook his head to clear it, then sighed. "She did say 'carefully worded.' That means it's written up so it sounds nicer than it is. I truly don't want to be rough with you, but I will use force if needed. Ava, retrieve Mei's suitcase." He ordered.

"This is why I don't like that she drugged you. I knew of your reaction, and I'm concerned about how that will be handled now. What did Layla do on your first day?" He asked. "I was rope tied, gagged, then locked in a cage that had something dark covering it, and kept there for the trans-Atlantic flight. Miss Layla was the only one I heard or saw. She sounded eerily calm as she used a stun gun to help convince me what she said was right. At her house, she put me in a room and I had to listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons." Mei described, then Ava walked in. "Subliminal messaging. Ah, here it is. Signed by both sets of parents, and written by my parents' longest serving lawyer. It's only a copy, so if you rip it, it doesn't mean anything." Nicolaus said as he gave the contract to Mei, who handed it to Claire.

"My father's a slave, and he behaves normally. He wore his butler uniform to the wedding. The ancestor who founded the company became a slave this way, and nobody suspected anything. As for what I'd do, I could first have you in restraints to make you crawl your way around. The phones and computers are restricted, there's security outside, a gate, and the home is a fair distance from anyone. Layla told me she's willing to come anytime, and she's more brutal than I am." Nicolaus said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 am

Claire enjoyed herself from the attention that she was getting from her husband, she never would have imagined it being this good. She was a bit saddened by the fact that he had called Ava and Mei back into the room, or more of Mei than Ava. She blinked when she heard Nicolaus whisper and her stomach began to knot up as she turned her attention to Mei wondering what the hell was going on. Her body tensed when she heard what Mei had to say, she began to grind her teeth together and her eyes seemed to narrow dangerously on Mei at first. “So you’re telling me… that my parents agreed to this... marriage of me bending to every word that comes out of Nicolaus’s mouth..?” she muttered softly as she then sighed in annoyance. Her eyes flickered over to Nicolaus and she took a few steps back, crossing her arms over her chest “And what happens if I don’t want to act accordingly?” she asked Mei as she kept her eyes on Nicolaus wondering what her parents got her into with this man but she soon stopped grinding her teeth as she looked over at Mei “Is it possible for me to read this agreement?” she asked softly, wanting to know what exactly she was getting into.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 am

Nicolaus barely noticed and didn't mind her scratching him. He pushed two fingers inside her pussy and wiggled them around. He continued for a little while, then whistled sharply. He managed to sign to Ava to get back out, then Mei stepped forward. She thought it was a bit odd that she was called back so quickly, but didn't question it.

"Tell her." Nicolaus whispered, and Mei sighed. "Let me explain. You're part of a carefully worded agreement between the parents. As is tradition, upon marriage, the spouse of an heir becomes their slave. It's made perfectly legal, and sometimes, like in Master Nicolaus' parents' case, the heir's the slave. You make a surprisingly good leader, it's almost too bad that's not your position. He doesn't have his sister's attitude, but his word is law here. He was Miss Layla's test subject when she made her recipes, so I hear he's highly affected by it for a while. I know it's a lot to take in, but you'll need to act accordingly, and this is a much slower pace than my first day was." Mei explained as Nicolaus stepped back and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 am

Claire looked a bit confused at first when Nicolaus mentioned that Ava and Mei were his sister’s slaves, it was strange to hear as she never would have thought that but she shrugged lightly when she saw that Mei tossed the stun gun inside of the room before they left. She wondered why they were leaving as she did not mind an audience for some strange reason but she soon snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed Nicolaus on his knees before her. Her cheeks turned pink but soon her whole face went a dark shade of red when she felt his tongue going at her pussy like there was no tomorrow or as if he been in a desert and was going to die without a taste. Slowly her face went back to her normal colour as she let soft moans escape her soft lips and let her fingers run through his hair before lightly scratching his back to leave some red marks there just so everyone knew that he was taken; she was pretty much marking her territory but carefully as she did not want him getting anger or upset with her.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Unlike Claire, who seemed aware and clear-headed despite her drugged state, Nicolaus' mind was more hazy and narrow-focused. It confused him that she gave him permission to touch her, then walked away so soon. He stayed on the bed as he watched her, wondering where she was going. "Thank you, Mistress." The girls replied, Mei adding the title as a joke, considering what Claire had done with their Master so far. From the time he drank the smoothie, Nicolaus hadn't noticed anyone but Claire in the room, as she was giving him the attention he craved. He was so lost in what she did to him that he didn't even hear the door earlier. "Beauty is one thing my sister desires in a slave. Mei's originally hers, and Layla chose to add Ava." He said, figuring either Claire would forget their real titles later, or now was a good time for her to know what they were. He used a hand motion Ava understood. "That's our cue to leave. He hasn't once looked at us since I drugged them anyway. Whistle if you need us." She said, so they bowed and left, Mei lightly tossing the stun gun inside the room before she closed the door.

Nicolaus wasn't thinking of what to use on her or anything, he only wanted to touch her. As Claire walked toward him, he got off the bed, moved to her, then dropped to his knees before her. He lightly grabbed her legs just under the knees, then licked her pussy like a thirsty dog. He softly repeated 'thank you's to her, so happy to finally have the chance he'd waited for.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Claire let herself have some fun for a few minutes then she decided that it had been enough for her, she uncuffed Nicolaus’s feet before crawling and straddling his hips as she slowly uncuffed his hands when she noticed how he kept moving his hands as if he was getting impatient or something. “Alright, you’re free to do as you wish now” she said softly as she crawled off of him and off of the bed, she headed over to where she had flicked the vibrating cock ring and picked it up from the ground before placing it where the other sexual toys were. Her eyes flickered over to Mei and Ava wondering how long they had been there but she could only smile as the drug still had a hold on her; slowly vanishing from her system with every second that passed by. She actually did not seem to mind the audience but she would much rather prefer a room alone with nothing but her husband and darkness. “You two are very beautiful” she said as she walked over to the girls and looked them over slowly before looking over at Nicolaus “I like them” she said and giggled as she gracefully moved over to him.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

When Nicolaus heard he was a good boy, he mentally thanked Layla, as she had trained him since they were younger. Though when they were children, the orders were more about cleaning up after her and things of that nature, which their parents encouraged of her. He closed his eyes as Claire moved his head around, then opened them to see where the restraints were before laying down. He thanked her after she promised the reward. With 'Layla's recipe' going through him, his member was especially sensitive, so he gasped when she touched it, and moaned as she sucked on it. Even with the reward coming, his desire to touch her kept increasing, so he slowly clasped and unclasped his hands in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Claire giggled as she crawled onto the bed and sat next to him, letting her fingers trail over his chest and down his shoulders.  “You are such a good boy for listening” she muttered softly as she cupped his face gently and forced his head to tilted in different directions as if she was looking him over trying to see deeper than just his eyes. “Now lay on the bed so I can tie you up” she giggled a bit at the thought of him being tied up but she waited till he did, and when he did she crawled on top of him and made sure that he was all hooked to the  four cuffs. “Tell you what, because you've been so good. I’ll let you touch me any way your heart desires after this” she whispered in his ear before she began to softly kiss his neck, making a trail of small kiss to his collar bone then down his chest till she got down to where his member was . Carefully she took a hold of his member; she took the vibrating cock ring off of him and tossed it to the side before taking his cock into her mouth and letting her tongue roam up and down his shaft as she sucked on him. It was pretty clear that she was enjoying herself, perhaps a bit too much but still it was a learning experience that she would never forget; or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

Nicolaus smiled at the compliment, and nodded in response to her question. "I want to touch you, so much." He whispered, his energy on trying to hold himself back and holding onto the armrests when she repeated the order not to touch her. He was surprised that someone who called herself a submissive the night before was leading so well. He curiously watched her as she walked away, then immediately obeyed her command to go to her. He slowly crawled onto the bed, turned around and sat down, sitting on his hands to avoid touching her, which was increasingly harder for him to resist. He quietly moaned, reacting to the feeling of the vibrating cock ring and looked at her with pleading eyes. He thought he'd do anything to touch her any way she wanted him to.

Mei rested on her knees and watched as Ava returned empty handed from the kitchen. "How are they?" Ava whispered. "Entertaining. I don't know if the drink made her like this, or if it's natural. Either way, she's better than Master Julian with it." Mei whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 am

Claire wanted to do much more teasing to Nicolaus but she craved his touch on her body. She thought that he was so cute when he was tied up to something. “Awe, you’re so damn cute” she whispered as she remembered the nights that she spent in her room alone teaching herself how to move her own and how her body wanted to work with music and without music. “You want to touch me… don’t you?” she giggled a bit as she sat in his lap and played with his hair carefully not wanting to hurt him in any way. “You can speak  now if you wish” she muttered softly as she then un cuffed him from the chair and ran her fingers through his hair then she let her fingers trace over his shoulders and down his arms, feeling every inch of his muscles. “Don’t touch me though…not yet” she whispered wondering just how much teasing Nicolaus would be able to take before he pounced like an animal. She smirked at the thought but brushed it off as she glanced over at what looked to be a small bed with a spider web that was made from rope to chain someone up with in the back corner. “Interesting…” she said softly as she got off of Nicolaus and walked over to the bed, she checked it out and looked over at Nicolaus “Come here” she said wanting to tie him up on the bed now, quietly she planned little things out the way she wanted them to go.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Mei and Ava enjoyed the show from a short distance away. Mei quietly told her what Nicolaus said when she was gone. Ava didn't mind that her history was revealed, but she didn't see the logic in how he described his rank.

Nicolaus was generally and sexually excited just by looking at Claire, as she was his sole focus at the moment. Every second of waiting felt like hours with how much he anticipated even touching her. He tried to smile at the gift comment and moaned when the cock ring was turned on. When she muttered about chains, he thought, 'Then unbind me and we can-', but his thoughts were interrupted by her words. He was saddened about his orders, but nodded anyway. He blinked a few times to adjust to the light and noticed the chains for a second until his focus returned to Claire. As she teased him, he opened his mouth, then recalled the order and he only moaned and whimpered for more direct attention. In his mind, it was like their roles were reversed, but he wasn't thinking clearly enough to care about it.

Mei was amazed by Claire's skill, wondering how she knew how to lap dance so well. She was reminded the night of her capture after using her older brother's ID to get into a London bar underage, but shook her head to momentarily forget the event. Ava went toward the couple to grab the dishes, then left to clean them, leaving Mei as the only observer. She would have volunteered to help Claire, but felt she was doing well on her own for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Claire was enjoying herself a little too much as she watched Nicolaus squirm with desire for the feel of a female’s company. She glanced at Mei when she came over and placed some toys nearby to use. She began to arch her back more over the chair to the point where she grabbed the arms of the chair, using her body strength to lift herself over the back of the chair till her feet were touching the ground in front of the chair. She let go of the arms and fixed herself before grabbing a vibrating cock ring, she looked it over slowly before making her way over to Nicolaus “Him and this room are all mine? That’s like the best birthday gift ever” she muttered softly as she grinned and let her hands grab a hold of his member; slipping the vibrating cock ring onto him and turning it on before letting go of him. “I don’t really like this whole chains thing…” she muttered as she then whispered in his ear “Don’t touch me, don’t try to talk, just follow and obey” before she uncuffed his hands and feet. She grabbed his hands and led him over to the chair, there she chained his hands to the arms so he would not be able to touch her. She took off his blind fold and the gag wanting to taunt him with a bit of a lap dance. She stood about a foot in front of him and slooowly swung her hips from left to right in a figure eight. Making eye contact and letting her hands wander up and down her body. Then got close to him, sitting on the very edge of his lap with her back to him before tossing her head back so her hair tickled his chest and starting to grind into him. It was not the first time she had done a lap dance as her transitions to different moves were pretty smooth. She backed up just a bit so her butt was against his package and she began to grind her hips in circles, at first going slow but then picking up the pace and varying the direction to amp up his anticipation. Slowly she lowered herself from his lap on to the floor, sliding off of him before getting on her hands and knees; crawling only about two to three feet away from him. Arching her back so her butt was sticking up, she glanced over her shoulder and winked at him; letting him enjoy the view for a few seconds before she starting to get off of the floor by bracing both of her hands on the ground and sticking her butt up first so her legs were straight, then she traced the back of her legs with her finger tips as she slowly rolled up to stand. Strutting back over to him, she put her hands on his shoulder and bent her chest all the way down before slowly coming up so her girls were less than a mere inch away from his face. She felt like this was going on for a life time but the fact was that she did not mind at all as she ran her fingers through his hair, gently pulling his head back and planting a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Mei watched the couple, quickly realizing the situation. "You drugged both of them?!" She asked in disbelief. "Yes, to loosen her up and I figured if he shares the experience, she won't hold back her feelings when the effect stops, and hopefully won't mind that she's sharing him with us. It's good that she's cooperating, but the neutral reactions don't help. He'll regain control after this anyway. He said you're in charge." Ava explained, and Mei sighed. "On my first day? That's a record." She said as she grabbed chains that were connected to the ceiling and clasped them onto Nicolaus' wrists and ankles.

He squirmed in his restraints, wanting to follow his drugged instincts as Mei blindfolded and gagged him. "If you're a good boy, you'll get a reward." She told him and he nodded. She left to get some tools, including a dildo, muttering how odd it felt to treat him like this, and placed them before Claire. "You've been bound long enough, so pick what you want, he and this room are all yours right now. I can even adjust the chains or tie him onto something else for you, and punish him if you believe he didn't comply. Not that it'll be an issue, right, Master?" Mei asked, a stun gun in one hand as she stroked his member with the other. He moaned, shaking his head. As Nicolaus tried to swing toward Claire, wanting some stimulation, Mei backed away toward Ava. "How much did you use?" She asked. "Enough for him to last a while. I put as much as Miss Layla did when she drugged him, but I don't know how long it'll work for her. It's like alcohol, some can quickly get over the effect, some feel it for a while." Ava said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next