Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 pm

“Oh this is going to be the most fun I've had in a while” Leilah muttered softly under her breath as she stuck close to Antwone, she did not want to lose him; or anyone else in their group but she knew that this was not going to be easy. The world was gone as they knew it, and only a few would survive after so long of this. She then wondered just how long this was going to be or if it was ever going to stop; she shuddered at the thought as she pressed herself to keep moving. Once they were outside, she took in a deep breath of air but all it smelt like was death; blood and dead bodies. That’s all she could smell right now but she pushed through it anyways; trying not to focus on it right now. Her brown hues flickered towards Caroline who seemed to be freaking out as quietly as she could “Deep breathes, through the mouth.” She whispered softly to the girl.

Caroline nodded as she took Leilah’s advice and breathed through her mouth slowly, it did not take her long to calm down and regroup her thoughts. She had never seen anything like this before, and yet she had seen a fanfiction on the internet; but that was just on the internet and now it was for real. What would anyone do in this situation? What was she going to do if she lost anyone in their group? God, without any weapons; she would surely die on her own. Her bright blue eyes flickered over towards Jason who was almost bragging about his 7 inches “ 7 inches is not impressive” she said softly as she then looked over at Kyle who just had an outburst. Carefully she moved away from Kyle and inched up close to the corner, she peeked and watched the zombies for a few seconds before backing up a bit “They seem to be alerted.” She whispered as she looked at Ant, then to Leilah who was staring at her with wide eyes.

“Alert? Like, they heard us?” Leilah whispered
Caroline nodded lightly “Yeah… “ she whispered
Leilah bit her bottom lip lightly “We need to take them out, and fast” she muttered softly as she glanced up at the roof.
“What are you thinking?” Caroline whispered

“We need a distraction” Leilah replied softly as she sighed “and by the looks of it, they are alerted by loud noise so…” she added softly as she glanced around her. She handed Kyle the axe she had been holding and tracked back a bit towards the door they came through, she looked around for a few seconds but it did not take her long before she took notice of a good sized rock that hit into her hand but was a bit heavy. She did not pay any attention to that, she moved back towards the group and quickly set herself up. Aiming, she spotted her target; a bright green car with a little blue light flashing by its dash.

“Perfect.” She whispered as she took note on how it was a good twelve to fifteen feet from Antwone’s car “Piece of sh-“ before she could even get another word out or even finish what she was about to say, the rock went flying from her right hand and through the air. Smashing into the car’s windshield; breaking it into little tiny pieces and setting off a high pitched alarm that was crazy loud for anyone to even stand for more than five minutes. The alarm was blaring, the lights flashing and the blue light on the dash blinking faster than before.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:32 am

"About thirty minutes from campus." Ant stated while looking back at Leilah for a brief moment. Jason lived in a small house just outside city limits. Ant would've loved to pick somewhere closer to bunker down, but they desperately needed Jason's guns and ammo. "How ironic..I was yelling at him for bringing his gun to the library just the other night..." Ant thought to himself as he rushed towards the rear exit. Kyle steadily pulled Caroline along. He could see that the poor girl was seconds away from having a panic attack. Unfortunately, now wasn't the time to take a breather.

When the group finally made it outside, Ant came bursting through the exit! His body quickly froze however at the scene before him. Clouds of thick dark smoke could be seen rising in the distance. People were running in every direction, making hard to determine friend from foe. Dead bodies lined the sidewalks and portions of the streets. The University 'Police' were doing their best to clear the streets and evacuate students. That police force however consisted on just one underpaid cop who was screaming into his radio for backup.

"Its only been a few hours..." Ant mumbled to himself. How could the world go to hell in such a short amount of time? "Ant!" Jason yelled, though couldn't help but pause at the city of their college campus burning before his eyes. Unlike Ant however, Jason's eyes filled with excitement! He'd been training for this day and now it was finally here! "Our cars, we need to get to them!" Jason yelled while pointing towards their vehicles. The parking lot was only perhaps 10 to 15 yards away. However, the distance somehow seemed much further, especially when there were 'people' literally eating other people. "Ok, stay close and move quick." Ant mumbled and pulled out a small pocketknife. Jason eyed the weapon and couldn't help but to grin. "What are you gonna do with that, hand out papercuts?" he laughed. "Dude, so not the time!" Kyle yelled, who was unfortunately was weaponless. Ant's eyes stayed focus. He'd ignore Jason's comments for now. Instead he nodded back towards Leilah and started moving forward towards the parking lot. Since they had come out from behind the restaurant, they'd have to circle back in order to get to their cars. 

As they rounded a corner, Ant's body suddenly froze once more. The entire parking lot looked like a bloodbath! Anyone who had tried to escape had either been attacked, or ran over by other fleeing victims. Ant quickly moved back some. Small droplets of sweat ran freely down his face as he closed his eyes for a brief moment. "Six." he whispered softly. "Between us and our cars...there's six of them." Ant stated. While Ant was debating what to do, Jason moved up front to peek around the corner. "Kyle, your ride is smashed up pretty bad. It looks like some reversed right into you, and sent your car flying into another car..." Jason whispered. "W-What so we do?" Kyle asked, while eyes shifted between Jason and Ant. "Well, if I had more ammo I could just shoot the bastards. I bet you guys wish we could use my 7inches now, dont you?" Jason grinned. "FUCK YOU!" Kyle spat, but then quickly covered his mouth. His little outburst caused a few zombies to gaze up from their morning meals and sniff the air. Somewhere..there was fresh blood to be had...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Leilah could have sworn that this was just a bad dream, well, that is what she wanted to believe but she knew that nothing was a dream here. It was all real, surprisingly and terrifying to a point where she was not in any other mode but survivor mode. She had to make it through, but she wondered if this was the only place that was like this. She somehow doubted it but also did not want to confirm her worries. Her eyes widened a bit when Jason screamed at Antwone, it was surprising that he had not moved just yet but she was glad that he had snapped out of it.

Caroline was hyperventilating, and as much as she wanted to thank Kyle for being there; she could not help but to freak out right now. She just needed a few minutes; she was sure of it. Or whatever. Her bright teary blue eyes shifted to Antwone as she tried to calm herself "Y-Yes" she said as she wanted to be as helpful as she could be for the group; she honestly thought that this was just a prank but after hearing the screams for help and seeing the horror of people devouring people she knew that there was no way someone could pull off a prank like this. It was impossible; was it not? . Before she knew what was happening, she felt someone grab her hand; she glanced over and noticed Kyle still really close by but she was quick to follow him.

Leilah was sure to let Ant take her free hand, her other hand gripped the axe tightly as she followed him towards the back entrance that Caroline had mentioned. "Those people, I feel sorry for them but they are going to be the distraction we will need to get out of this place" she mentioned to him as she kept her eyes open for anything that would come jumping out at them, she was quick to move on her feet as her heart rate increased. "How long does it take to get to Jason's place?" she asked, she never really paid much attention as to where Jason was living but she wondered if it looked like a mess like it did around here.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:25 am

Antwone felt as if his body was completely frozen. Sure, Jason had gone on and on about how the world would one day be overrun by zombies...but Ant never took him seriously. Everything they were seeing...humans devouring humans...it couldn't be real! The very notion of walking corpses defied logic. "ANT!" Jason screamed as he turned over their table just in time to block two screaming zombies that had made their way past the crowd of customers. While everyone else was freaking out, Jason had a HUGE grin on his lips! For Jason, this was his time to shine.

Ant's eyes tore open! He blinked for a moment before grabbing his keys from Leilah. His eyes then shifted over towards Caroline. Kyle was trying to keep her from losing it, but was failing. "Hey, there's a back entrance near your kitchen right?" Ant asked. Meanwhile, Jason picked up a chair and used its legs to bash in the skulls of one of the incoming zombies. It didn't take him long to make quick work of the second. "We need to get to my apartment. All my ammo is there!" he called out. Ant nodded and peered over the table. The entire floor of the restaurant was soaked in blood. High pitched agonizing screams filled the air as most of the customers were literally eaten alive. "Lets go!" Ant called and grabbed hold of Leilah's hand. Kyle did the same for Caroline. Jason brought up the rear. Thier chances of survival would depend on how quickly they could get to Jason's apartment...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Ooc: O_O Zoooombbieeess!

bic:

Leilah was glad when the food finally did arrive, she was so hungry and her stomach gave a growl when she smelt her BLT sandwich. She picked it up and looked it over, after Caroline came back with the extra crispy bacon pieces she thanked her quietly before watching her leave once again. She was quick to dig into her meal and she paid little attention to the time that was passing by, occasionally she would whisper to Antwone about what she would do later to him when they got some more time alone. Though she did contribute to the weekend plan conversation with the boys just to keep the ball rolling around here. Though she was a bit confused when she heard Kenny’s phone going off “That’s really strange..” she said softly as she glanced around wondering where it was coming from but her eyes widened with horror when a body came trashing into the restaurant.

“Shit” she muttered softly wondering what the hell was going on now, was he drunk? Leilah’s beautiful hues scanned over the area that the glass has shattered in and her eyes soon flickered over to the manager that came storming over “No” she whispered as she quickly got out of her seat and stood up. She looked at Ant with disbelief but she had no choice but to believe what she was seeing right before her. The world was coming to an end, burning everyone with it. Leilah quickly turned her attention to the back of the place where the customers were getting torn a part by the zombies “This cannot be happening” she whispered as she ran over to an emergency box by the front door, she quickly grabbed a chair and used it to break the glass box open. Tossing the chair to the side, she grabbed the axe that was there. Gripping it a bit tightly as she turned to see what type of mess that was going on here “We need to get out of here, now.” She demanded as she headed back over to the guys and showed Antwone the keys to his car “Get up.” She said.

Caroline was quick to move through the kitchen, a scream echoed through the area as she ran through the doors and headed over to where Jason, Antwone, Leilah and Kyle was. She was shaking horribly and she looked terrified to no ends, thankfully no zombie had gotten a hold of her just yet. Tears welling up in those bright blue eyes of hers as she noticed her boss on the ground with his organs stripped from his dead body "Oh god.." she choked on her words as she tried her best to keep herself together.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:49 pm

ooc: Ok put on your seatbelt! Time to kick this rp into high gear  Cool 

ic: Jason licked his lips as Leilah cupped his cheek. He stared deep into her seductive brown hues and couldn't help but to smile. "Heh, well if thats how you like, I'd say you're with the wrong guy." Jason grinned while placing his hand on Leilah's thigh. Suddenly, a dark wolf like growl came pulsing from Ant's lips. Ant stared Jason down like an enraged beast. Jason's blue eyes shifted. When he saw the way Ant was looking at him, he leaned back into his seat and placed his hands up in defense. "Easy killer. I was only joking." he laughed. 

It wasn't until the food came that Ant relaxed a little bit. He wasn't even sure why he had become so territorial. It wasn't like Leilah was his girlfriend or anything...still, he couldn't help it. When Kyle got his chicken strips, he stared up at Caroline in shock. His food was free...seriously??? "Ah..thank you." he smiled up into her bright eyes. "Hey whats that?" JAson blinked and pulled out the piece of paper Caroline had placed under Kyle's plate. "No way! You got her number..." Jason blinked again. Klye's eyes shot wide open. He quickly snatched the paper out of Jason's hands. "Mine." he frowned. Jason couldn't help but to laugh. "Ok Ok I get it." he smirked a bit. "Meh she's a little skinny for my taste anyway." Jason added. "Are you gonna call her?" Ant asked while munching on a fry. "Hell yea dude." Kyle smiled from ear to ear.

By the time lunch was over 30 minutes had passed. Now the boys plus Leilah were simply talking about what they'd do for the weekend. Kyle had his eyes on his phone however. "I've sent kenny three texts..and he's still not replying..." he muttered. Ant blinked and took out his own phone. "Should we try calling him?" he asked and placed his phone to his ear. A few seconds later, the tone of Blurry by Puddle of Mud echoed off in the distance. Kyle and Jason raised their brows and turned in their seats. "Thats Kenny phone..where?" Kyle blinked.

Suddenly, a body came crashing through the doors of Chic-Fil-A, sending glass flying all over the floor!! The body groaned and moaned before finally rising to its feet. It was Kenny! The blonde's orange coat was covered in blood and dirt. His face was pale and underneath his eyes were heavy black rings. Streaks of dried blood ran down from the sides of his face, mouth, and nose.  "K-Kenny?" Kyle blinked while standing to his feet.

"HEY YOU!" Yelled one of the managers. "I'm calling the cops! You just broke my fucking door you little punk!!!" he roared while storming up to Kenny. The manager grabbed him by the arm to make sure that he wouldn't get away. Suddenly, Kenny lunged forward! The boy sunk his teeth deep into the manager's neck!! Blood came shooting out from the poor man's veins as he screamed out for help. Horror soon filled the restaurant. Customers started running for the exit. Ant stared in disbelief. He watched as Kenny dragged the manager down to the ground and literally began to tear out his organs.

BANG!!! Suddenly, the sound of Jason's gun echoed throughout the restaurant. Jason had shot Kenny right between the eyes, 'killing' him instantly. "Y-You killed Kenny..." Kyle whispered. "YOU BASTARD!!" Ant yelled while pointing at Jason. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!" Kyle screamed as loud as he could. "Good thing I had 1 in the chamber." Jason smiled and walked over towards the bloody mess that was Kenny's head. "Look." he stated and grabbed hold of the boy's head. There was nothing but mush around the bullet hole. "Dead eyes, eating the flesh of the living...he was definitely a zombie!" Jason announced. Ant's eyes shifted over towards Leilah. There was no way...

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) Efabb56349dd49d14db50a5e663b0b3a

Suddenly, the sounds of blood filled screams echoing from the exit where people were trying to get through. Ant turned around, and to his horror, he watched as the crowd of customers were torn down by a mob of zombies. "H-HELP ME!!!" Screamed an elderly woman as her body was dragged across her floor. Her grandson, who had come to treat her, was pinned up against the wall while two zombies dug into his right leg and chest....
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Leilah did not want to make a big deal out of her bruises but she kept quiet as she listened to the guys speak. "Ant would never hurt me....at least... not on purpose" she said softly as she glanced his way then she quickly turned her attention to Jason and nodded lightly "yeah... Greg was not happy when he saw me and Ant together... in his bed" she said softly to them as she the brushed her bangs back from her eyes as she then proceeded to scan the area while the boys did their thing. Leilah looked at Jason when she was questioned on her night, her eyes brightened up with seduction as she leaned over the table a bit and gently cupped Jason's face "oh Jason... im a woman of many things, but my favourite thing is... when a guy bends me over the edge of the bed..." she let her fingers trace Jason's jawline gently as she continued "grabs my hair, spanks my ass and explores every single inch of my tight pussy" she purred quietly before she winked at him and leaning back into her own seat.

It was not long before Caroline came back with their orders on a large tray that she carried. The young blonde smiled as she approached the table and carefully began to set down each of their meals but she did Kyle's last. She smiled at him "on the house for you" she said softly to him, under his plate was a paper attached with her number. Caroline then snapped out of it and looked at Leilah "oh and those extra pieces I will get them right now! Extra crispy" she chimed softly before glancing at Kyle once more. Then she blushed a bit and headed off to go get their drinks and Leilah's extra pieces of bacon.

Leilah looked a bit surprised at the waitresses action but she smirked a bit "well, well well... look who's getting a lady's attention now" she said as she looked rather impressed now when she noticed a piece of paper sticking out a bit from the bottom of Kyle's plate "wow" she whispered and giggled.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Kyle was probably the first to notice the cuteness of their waitress. He glanced up at the girl, giving her a charming smile. His however was completely out shined by Jason's. "Well hello little momma." he grinned from ear to ear. Ant's gaze shifted between the boys then back to Leilah. She seemed to be plotting something, but he wasn't sure what she was up to. He smiled against her lips though, and softly returned her kiss. "Mmm I could really get use to those." he thought to himself while smiling softly at Leilah. 

"So, what did happen to your neck Leilah? Did Ant rough you up last night?" Kyle asked. Ant frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not that kind of guy." he stated. "Word is that Gregg tried choking her." Jason interrupted. His bright blue eyes turned ice cold as he gazed over Leilah's bruises. "By the time I found out everyone had already been kicked out. Ant, I hope you kicked that guy's ass." Jason frowned. Ant smiled a little. "Lets just say he'll have trouble using his right arm for a while." Ant stated. Jason cocked his head back and released a hard laugh. "Serves the little shit right. Leilah, if he touches you again just let me know. I'll put two in his chest and one between his eyes!" Jason grinned. He reached under the table and grabbed his backpack. "I still got Big Bertha in here." he smirked. Ant's eyes shot wide open. Seriously? Jason was toting around his gun? "Why...just tell me why?" Ant groaned. "Our country was founded on the right to bare arms. Its history Ant!" Jason exclaimed. Kyle released a soft chuckle. "Dont worry Antwone. I told him to make sure the gun wasn't loaded before we came here." he smiled. Ant released a small sigh of relief. 

"So...Leilah...you never answered my question. Are you a reverse cowgirl kinda girl?" Jason grinned from ear to ear. "Seriously?" Ant blinked, but was shushed by Jason. "Dude you knew from the moment I called that I'd grill her about your crazy monkey sex. Now talk! I want details!"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 pm

“Well whenever you’re ready to talk, I’m going to be here” Leilah whispered as she looked over the building and shook her head, carefully she got out of the car and locked it down before putting the keys into her pocket but she walked around the car to the front and gave Antwone a questioning look when she noticed him extending his hand to her. “Alright, I’m down” she said softly as she reached for his hand and let their fingers intertwine with each other. For some reason for another, it just felt right; she could not quite explain it just yet. When they got inside, she was not surprised at the reactions; she was more pleased actually. “Good morning boys” she chimed sweetly as she followed Antwone over to the table where the boys were sitting, she was glad to see them all having a good time but she noticed that Kenny was missing too. “Strange, he would never pass up food..” she whispered under her breath as she made herself comfortable and tried her best to make it seem like it was nothing really to worry about. Maybe Ant’s right, he’ll come later… maybe he’s just.. busy she thought to herself and sighed softly, for some reason she did not even believe her own thoughts; well, not entirely.

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) Tumblr_mp2dym8Ocv1qgwcnoo1_500
It was not long before a pretty little blonde girl with bright blue eyes came almost prancing over. “Good morning folks, My name is Caroline and I’ll be your waitress for this morning. What can I get you?” she asked as she brushed her bangs from her eyes and looked around at the table. She pulled out a small note book and pen and smiled politely as she waited for them to speak up and order. Wearing a nice black dress that hugged her body with a small funny apron that just covered a bit of her body from her waist down; it was black with the white words and pictures of ‘I (mustache) you a question’. When she got everyone’s order, she thanked them for being cooperative and just before she was about to leave. She noticed Leilah's brusies on her neck "Oh my god, are you okay?!?" She asked.

Leilah smiled and nodded lightly "I'm great actually" she muttered then she motioned Caroline closer and when Caroline was face to face, she whispered in the young girls ear and smiled when Caroline backed up and nodded with a “Of course! Be back soon” . Leilah watched the young girl run off into the back to give the kitchen it’s orders. “Such a lovely girl.” She said softly as she glanced at Ant and smirked softly with some knowledge twinkling in her eyes. She turned Ant’s head a bit and placed a sweet kiss on his lips before her brown eyes then flickered over to Jason “Pretty little girl, right?” she asked softly as she glanced towards Kyle now for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 pm

"Thanks." Antwone whispered while pacing a hand on Leilah's knee. "I may take you up on that..eventually." he replied softly. Ant wasn't sure he was ready to involve Leilah in his family's politics...but maybe...if they got closer, he'd be able to tell her a little. 

When they got to the school's main cafeteria, Antwone smiled and noded. "Yea I know. A chicken, egg, and cheese biscuit would make anyone cheer up." Ant chuckled. After stepping out of the car, he stuffed his phone back into the pocket of his jacket. "Come on. If we're gonna get hounded with questions, we minds well give Jason a show." Ant smirked. He reached for Leilah's hand and intertwined their fingers. The sight would definitely raise a few eyebrows.

Once inside, it didn't take long to find where Jason and Kyle were sitting. Just as Ant expected, Jason's eyes nearly popped right out of their sockets when he saw them holding hands. Kyle's mouth dropped wide open. Suddenly, the boy couldn't help but feel depressed. "Hey guys." Ant smiled brightly. "Hey yourself stud and 'studdet'." Jason smirked. "So I'm curious..who was the 'man' last night?" Jason added with a wide grin. "Really?" Antwone frowned. Suddenly, he noticed that the ground was short a member. "Where's Kenny?" Ant blinked. Kyle shifted his eyes over towards Jason. "I..dont know. He never showed up at last nights party. If he did, I never saw him." Kyle stated. "I tried calling him this morning but he didn't answer." Jason added. "We kinda assumed he would just show up here..since we always eat here on Friday mornings." Kyle frowned.

Antwone's eyes shifted between the two boys. "MAybe he'll show up later?" he blinked and grabbed two chair for him and Leilah. Once they were seated, Jason leaned forward. "So, what kind of crazy drunken monkey sex did you two have? I see Leilah as...a reverse cowgirl type." Jason grinned. He turned to Leilah and slowly ran his tongue across his lips. "Hey Jason, how many STDs did you get last night?" Ant countered. "Only 5." Jason smiled brightly. "You're joking..right??" Kyle blinked. "Who knows? I hooked up with these two girls from Accounting that..well..lets just were trying to quit smoking..and desperately needed something in their mouths!" Jason laughed. Kyle hung in his head in depression. Why was it that Jason and Antwone always seemed to pull all the babes? WHEN WOULD IT BE KYLE'S TURN????
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Leilah knew there was something wrong but she could not place her finger on it just yet. She walked out and headed downstairs to where his car course she stood in front of the car while she's waiting for instructions from him. She heard his phone go off and before she knew it she was being tossed the keys. Leilah looked rather confused as she caught the keys and shrugged lightly soon after. She got into the drivers side and sat down, shutting the door and listening to bits and pieces to Ants conversation over the phone. She only got some information but clearly not enough. Leilah did not dare even put the keys into the ignition just yet as she continued to watch him "you know....I may not be family or a girlfriend to you but im here if you need to talk about anything" she said softly and sighed "please dont try to smile when youre down, its too obvious" she muttered and shook her head. She put the keys into the ignition and started up the car.

It was not long before they were on the road and heading towards their meeting spot to meet with jason and the boys. "I have a feeling..." she whispered under her breath and lightly bit her bottom lip as she pulled into the parking lot and parked the car close. She noticed people walking around and chatting so it seemed okay but she still could not shake this feeling. "A nice hot breakfast will cheer you up" she said and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 am

Ant couldn't help but to laugh. Maybe he'd have to show Leilah which one of them was the better driver. Maybe a little challenge was in order. He nodded while turning away from the window. His gut told him something was wrong...but he ignored it and decided to follow Leilah out into the hallway. "Hold on." Ant called and paused to lock his door. The dorm was technically 'safe' but only idiots left their rooms unlocked. As soon as he was done, Ant turned back towards Leilah with a smile. He walked side by side with her till they got outside. Suddenly, a strong chill ran down Ant's spine. The air just didn't feel right. Suddenly, his phone went off...

-People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (Join in, ride this train)
Join in (Ride this train, y'all)
Start a love train (Come on, train), love train
All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well...-

"Mom?" Ant answered after he had dug his phone out from his pocket. "Hey honey. You dont call home...at all. Your father and I are worried about you." Ant's mom stated. All traces of emotion suddenly vanished from Ant's face. Suddenly, he tossed Leilah his keys. He was sure that she knew where the Chick Fil A was located. There was only one cafeteria that most people on campus chose to eat at. "I doubt that dad is worried..." Ant mumbled while opening the passenger's door. He'd let Leilah drive. "Honey...that was a long time ago. I-I'm...sorry..you know that. I dont blame you anymore son.." His mom whispered. "Four years isn't that long..." Ant muttered, but then paused. He could hear the sound of his dad's voice booming in the background. "Sorry mom..I gotta go." Ant whispered. "A-Ant wait!" his mom cried just before the call ended. Ant leaned back against his seat. Once again, he grabbed hold of his right arm where his tattoo was located. After a minute or two, he shifted his dark hazel eyes over towards Leilah. "Well lets go. We cant keep Jason waiting." he stated while putting up a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Leilah giggled as she accepted the kiss and nodded a bit “Yes, darling.” She whispered as she then stuck her tongue out at him when she heard his next comment “Yeah, you wish you’re better at it” she said and laughed softly as she headed into the bathroom and prepared herself for today, she had a feeling that Jason wanted to ramble on about what happened last night and she had a feeling that there would be a lot of questions to be asked too but she was going to be prepared for those; or so she hoped. She did not know what this day was going to bring her but she hoped that she was only prepared for the worst of it, little did she know, she was going to end up eating her own words; or thoughts. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked a bit confused when she saw Ant staring out the window. Though she listened to him and then listened to the environment around them and he was right.. It was completely quiet; as if everything just died off without warning. “There’s…nothing” she whispered as she then shook her head lightly “Well, they might have moved to another location to bug someone else. Though… let’s not keep Jason and the boys waiting any longer. I’m sure they want to bug us but I am starving. I could eat a horse right now, maybe.” She laughed softly as she walked over to Ant and smiled softly “Don’t worry about it right now, lets go get something to eat before Jason starts calling” she whispered as she gently cupped his face and placed a small kiss on the tip of his nose. “Come on” she said as she let go of him and headed towards the door while stretching her arms carefully behind her back.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Ant watched as Leilah roamed through his closet, which was packed with a good number of Amodini's dresses. He wasn't sure why, but he felt a little nervous watching Leilah. Would she tear up Amodini's dresses? His girlfriend/exgirlfriend would raise hell if she did. Slowly, Ant got up from the bed. He walked into the bathroom and washed his face. After brushing his teeth, he came out and planted a wet one on Leilah's lips. "Darling huh?" Ant blinked, but grinned at the same time. He wasn't sure if she was just teasing him, but hearing call him darling sent chills down his spine. "I'll drive. I'm better at it." Ant teased and playfully stuck his tongue out at her. "Just let me throw some clothes on." he smiled while moving towards his dresser. It only took Ant a few minutes to pull out some faded jeans and a polo t-shirt. Once he was dressed, he grabbed his phone. "Do you wanna borrow a jacket? The morning have been pretty cold." Ant asked, but suddenly paused. His dark hazel eyes shifted towards the window. "Something is wrong.." he muttered.

Slowly, Ant walked towards his window. He started outside for a good five minutes in complete silence. The sky was filled with dark clouds, but what got Ant's attention was death like silence looming over his apartment. "Normally around this time...I'd wake up to the sounds of birds outside my window. They're annoying bastards...but I've gotten use to them." Ant stated while shifting his gaze back towards Leilah. "You hear that right? Its the sound of nothing...not a peep. I guess I should be happy...but...it weird, really weird."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 am

Leilah shook her head and turned onto her side to make herself more comfortable “I did not say that I would not be up for more fun or are you…too tired?” she whispered and laughed softly as she felt the nip but she closed her eyes and sighed softly “Goodnight Ant..” she whispered to him as she started to slowly drift into a sleep. It was not long before she hit a deep sleep, letting her dreams take her anywhere she wanted to go really. For the most part of the night they were pretty nice, hot passionate sex on the beach, wine, dancing, and laughter but then they turned dark and mysterious for a bit before turning back to fun and light dreams. She was not sure what that was all about but she was glad that those dark dreams were over with as morning hit. She groaned softly when she heard Ant’s phone going off and by the ring tone she guessed it was Jason again; which really did not surprise her one bit. Leilah yawned softly as she listened to the conversation between the two men. Her eyes still closed as she laid there, but she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Ant when she heard a question. Breakfast. Oh hell yeah. “It’s a bit early to have breakfast but… I’m starving so yes, lets go” she muttered before she slowly sat up and stretched her arms above her head to keep her muscles working. “I can’t wait to hear what the boys have to say” she whispered with a roll of her eyes as she carefully got out of bed and stepped over the closet. She opened it up and looked a bit confused when she noticed some clothes that were not hers, they were that woman’s. “Interesting” she muttered softly and picked out an outfit that was a nice dress “Adorable to say the least” she said as she put it back and grabbed her own clothes. Quickly she got dressed and began to fix her hair knowing that it was probably a bit messy but a few fingers running through her hair would fix that no problem. “Are you driving or should I drive darling?” she asked as she looked at Ant and gave him a pouting look that was clearly fake but still a bit funny to say the least.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hey I dont snore..FYI." Ant smiled while licking his tongue out at her. He gave her one more kiss before he settled down to cuddle beside her. When she mentioned the following morning, Ant's brow raised a bit. "Oh really? I thought you'd need more time to recover. Well...if you think you can handle it." Ant grinned while pressing his lips against the back of Leilah's neck. He gave her a small nip while wrapping his arms securely around her body. "Night Leilah.." Antwone whispered. The room still carried the faint scent of Amodini, but at the moment, Leilah was only girl on Ant's mind. He wondered what the future had in store for them. He hoped that she wouldn't be satisfied with a one night stand. Honestly, Ant didn't care for those too much. He preferred to have some sort of investment in the girl he was taking to his bed.

During the night, Ant slept like a baby. His body relaxed completely against Leilah's. His arms held her securely against his body. Unfortunately, Ant's peaceful sleep wasn't to last. Around 8am his phone went off. Once again, Jason was calling him. Ant released a low groan. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and picked up his phone from his night stand. "What the hell?" he muttered and placed the phone to his ear. "Jason...do you have any idea what time it is???" Ant growled. "Love and War waits for no one!!!" Jason exclaimed. Ant sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Dude its way to early for this...and what does that even mean???" Ant asked, feeling confused. "Dont worry about it. Hey, Kenny, Kyle, and I are gonna grab breakfast at Chick-Fil-A on campus. Wake Leilah's sexy ass up and meet us there." Jason grinned. Ant gazed over at Leilah. He didn't want to admit it, but the thought of sinking his teeth into a hot chicken biscuit was a pleasing one. "I'll ask her." he stated and hung up. "You up for some breakfast?" Ant asked while stretching his arms out over his head, allowing the muscles in chest and abs to flex.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Leilah looked a bit shocked when Antwone mentioned children, she rolled her eyes and laughed a bit as she relaxed. “First and second? Sounds like there’s more than just a second child to be born” she said and made herself comfortable in bed. Laying on her back, she let her hands rest on her stomach as she watched Ant intently wondering what he was doing but she was glad that he finally decided to come join her for the night to get a good nights sleep; she had a feeling that they would need it. She grinned when he hovered over her, she looked at his lips then into his eyes before she gladly accepted his kiss; she only wished there were more kisses but she was looking forward more to the sleep than anything else right now. Her body was drained and her brain felt like it was just going to cripple if she was going to do anything else than sleep. She giggled and shook her head “The only one who is going to be snoring is you, good sir” she said softly as she leaned up a bit and brushed her lips teasingly against his “Get some sleep Ant” she whispered as she looked at his lips with a craving but she looked into his eyes and smiled gently. “Maybe you’ll get lucky in the morning” she purred a bit with seduction in her tone of voice. Leilah knew that if her brother saw her now she would be in so much trouble, but she hoped that one day she could introduce Antwone to her family as….as… well, she would figure that out later when the time came down to it. She had a gut feeling that something was off but she chose to ignore it as she just wanted to have a good night.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Ant turned off his phone once the call had ended. He wanted to be left alone with Leilah. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, Ant leaned back a bit. "Just know that he'll have a chip on his shoulder. He'll tell us to name our first and second child after him." Ant smirked a bit. His dark hazel eyes brightened a bit after Leilah brought up his bed. "Yea, that sounds nice." Ant smiled and followed Leilah into his room. Ant took off his jacket and shirt. Rather then putting them in the closet, he simply tossed them onto the floor. He'd deal with them later. Next, Ant took off his pants and tossed them on the floor as well. His eyes couldn't help but to slowly move down every inch of Leilah's body. He wondered if she knew just how sexy she was. With a small grin, Ant crawled onto the bed. He stopped to hover just a few inches above Leilah's lips before he closed the gap. His warm lips pressed down into hers, kissing her softly. After a few seconds he pulled back a bit and licked his lips. "I'm definitely ready to crash. I hope you dont snore." he teased
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Ooc: XD dear god, that's a good song haha

Leilah noticed that the light from Antwone seemed to fade into darkness, she did not mean to upset him if that was what she had done but she just watched him quietly and took note on how he gripped his bicep. "I'm sorry..." she whispered softly to him but jumped a bit when Ant's cell phone began to ring with lyrics that she was not really paying much attention to, instead she was studying Antwone's face wondering what happened to his little sister but she did not want to press too much into it knowing that it was really none of her business. Perhaps later he will speak about it when he becomes more comfortable with it. I won't push him like others might, he deserves everything she thought but snapped out of it when she heard Jason's voice on the other end of the phone. She was glad to hear that he was okay but she blushed a dark red colour when she heard him starting to sing. "Oh god..." she whispered and laughed softly when Ant apologized.

Leilah shook her head lightly and sighed a bit "There is nothing to apologize good sir." she muttered as she finished her drink and headed into the kitchen to put the now empty cup into the sink...or dishwasher, whatever was there really. "I honestly do not mind, he can say whatever he wants to us when he sees us" she said softly as she walked back over to Antwone and stood behind him, she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and rested her chin ontop of his head "You going to come to bed and cuddle or are you just going to sit there?" she asked as she let go of him and headed to the bed for the night. Leilah slowly began to strip out of the clothes she had been wearing for the night and hung them up in the closet so she could have them for tomorrow. "I would not be surprised if Jason called you tomorrow to bug us, but hopefully the rest of his night will be good to him" she said softly as she ran her fingers through her hair and then let her fingers lightly trail down her body before she headed over to the bed and pulled the blankets back. She crawled in and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Ant listened closely. Somehow, he could easily see Leilah running around with three kids. He had a feeling that she'd make an awesome mom. Something told him that she'd probably be a tad strict, but the kids would benefit from it later. His smile grew wider as she walked over just to kiss his cheek. Ant still wasn't sure if his relationship with Amodini was over...but if it was...perhaps he had a future with Leilah. Suddenly, Ant's smile vanished from his lips. The brightness within his dark hazel eyes faded. Antwone shifted his gaze towards his right arm and placed his hand over his bicep. "Yea...I had a little sister..." he whispered softly while gripping his sleeve. He could feel the tattoo on his bicep burning, as if to remind of him of his past sins. It was if something dark had just sucked all traces of happiness from Antwone's body. Ant shook his head and reached for his drink. He finished the entire half in one long gulp. Suddenly, his phone went off. Ant had a unique ringtone for each of his contacts. 
"I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things With a sense of poise and rationality. I chime in,"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things With a sense of..."

"Ah speak of the devil, thats Jason." Ant sighed and placed his phone on speaker. "Sup?" Ant answered. "DUDE! What the hell did you do to Gregg?! He shut the entire party down right after you left!! He kicked everyone out, and I mean EVERYONE!" Jason screamed into the phone. "Yea..I took Leilah back to my place." Ant stated, tho soon placed his hand over his mouth. "Oh shit..." he muttered while pressing his palm into his face. Suddenly, Jason started singing Grind With Me by Pretty Ricky. Ant replied by promptly hanging up. "Well that was a mistake..." he groaned and shifted his gaze over towards Leilah. "He's gonna have allot to say the next time he sees us....sorry."

ooc: Just in case you haven't you had your nightly dose of craziness Razz  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Leilah thought about it for a moment, she did not know how many children she really wanted but she was just going to throw out a number “Two or three would be good enough for me. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love children but with how the world is, and how little jobs pay… it would be a lot to take care of if it was more than three.” She said as she perked up when the drinks were done, she walked back over to the table and blinked softly when she was asked about her siblings. She smirked a bit and grabbed her cup, taking a sip of it before giving him a small nod “Yes. Just my brother, he’s the best brother I could have asked for. Really goofy but he knows a lot” she said softly as she took another sip of her drink. She held her cup carefully as she slowly walked over to Antwone and kissed his cheek “What about you handsome? Got any siblings you like to fight with?” she asked as she wanted to turn this on him now. Leilah was more than willing to talk about her family and friends but she wondered if Ant was willing to do the same. “By the way, I’ll try not to worry about Jason. I’m sure if anything happened, he’d show up at your door anyways” she whispered, then she stuck her tongue out at Antwone playfully.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Ant couldn't help but to laugh. He had to agree though. He'd never allow his kids to walk into a store, flop onto their backs, and start screaming just because they didn't get their way. "So how many kids we talking?" Ant asked with a bit of a smirk. He grabbed Leilah's cup along with his own and returned to the kitchen. "I think two would be good for me. I'd want to have a son first. The big brother...should always lookout for his sister..." Ant whispered, and soon after became dead silent. Something in the air had changed around him. It wasn't until Leilah brought up Jason that he spoke again. "Dont worry about him." Ant replied softly. He walked back over towards the table and gently placed their drinks down. "You'd think he'd self destruct, Jason has always been able to take care of himself. I've known him since I was kid." Ant explained, though he had missed the last part of Leilah's comment about wanting to punch a 'brat' again. "Drinks are up." Ant called. He grabbed his cup and took a long sip. "Hey...do you have any siblings?" Ant asked. The question was a little random, but he wondered if Leilah was an only-child or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 pm

"Welcome." Leilah whispered under her breath. Blinking once, she made a confused face before giving Antwone a 'oh really?' look to her face. "Hey! I love kids. Yes, some could use manners but kids are adorable and are the future. Of course, my children are going to be the best out there" she said and laughed softly when she was offered another drink. She took a moment to think about it before nodding and passing her empty cup to Antwone to take care of "After this drink though, I'm calling it a night. It's been... quite the experience" she muttered and smirked. Leilah stood up and walked over towards the balcony, she was a bit frightened to go out onto it but she just stared out at the view "I hope Jason is okay. That party is pretty wild and it'd be really bad if he got hurt... although, I would not mind punching that brat again." she muttered under her breath and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm

"Thanks. I like it." Ant smiled while sitting back. He took a few sips of his drink before setting it down on the table. He leaned in close as Leilah began to describe her house. When she licked her lips, Ant shivered slightly. He wondered if she had any idea just how errotic she could be at times. Ant also wondered if she was doing it on purpose, but pushed those thoughts aside. His eyes widened a bit after Leilah mentioned wanting kids and lots of land. "Wow. I had you pegged as the type that doesn't like kids." he blinked. By the time Leilah had finished her drink, Ant was only half way down. He had gotten distracted by the conversation. "Do you want another?" he smirked once he had finished the rest of his drink. After the night they had, Ant figured that they both could use a nice buzz.,
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Leilah sighed with relief when Antwone mentioned that the drinks were ready “Oh thank god” she whispered before she headed over and picked up her drink, she looked it over slowly as she sat down at the table and took a small sip. “Interesting mixture” she whispered as she never thought about putting some coconut rum into this type of drink but she was really enjoying it nonetheless. She had an idea as to where he was going but she did not stop him, in fact she was really glad he went into the bedroom to clean up a bit. She really did not want to be sleeping in a coma of the ex-girlfriend’s perfume all night to the next day. Blinking softly, she noticed that she had been staring at her drink when she heard Ant’s voice which snapped her out of it. She smiled at his joke and shook her head “I think I’ve tipped you enough” she whispered before she then shrugged lightly “I had to admit, it’s really nice here” she muttered softly as she then took another sip of her drink and took a moment of how to describe her own place. “Well, it’s a bit bigger than this place. It’s organized, sometimes quiet. Pretty warm and neutral with colours” she said as she licked her lips “I’d rather be living out in the country though… a big house, lots of land… children..” she whispered and then she laughed at her silly thoughts “Oh well, I’ll figure everything out when I get there one day. Hell, maybe I’ll settle for a town house if it’s really nice. Who knows really” she muttered as she finished her drink after a few more minutes and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next