Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Everly did not want to leave him confused but she smiled at him to reassure him as she would tell him later. Her eyes flickered over to Aysel, she was not so surprised that she returned so quickly but she was glad to hear that she had weapons to choose from. She would hate to only have one weapons to work with for this “I’ll take the bow and arrows” she said softly before glancing out the window wondering what these other werewolves looked like but she would not push her luck, her attention was torn from the window’s view back to Aysel “It’s going well actually, I’m a bit hungry and I’ve got a small headache but it’s slowly starting to go away” she muttered softly before taking a look at Ronan “Tomorrow night would be a good time, wouldn’t it?” she asked him as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall. She wanted at least one more sleep before heading out armed for what ever may come at them.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Ronan sat, confused about her reaction. Did she have the same feeling toward him, or was the kiss a respectful note to what could be unrequited love? Before he could ask, Aysel opened the door. "That didn't take as long as I thought it would. Here, I have a sword, more daggers that could be for Ronan, a crossbow, a bow with arrows, a gun...I thought a scythe would be too obvious, so I left it behind." She said, pointing to the vials to show she had them as well. "I have my army by the back of the house. A few will stay at the house to guard it and keep my prisoners here, but the rest are preparing for battle. How's your conversion going, Everly? Any bad side effects or anything? When do you suggest we leave?" Aysel asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Everly shrugged lightly not sure what exactly Aysel had in mind, but she would figure it out later if there was even a plan for Ronan. She hoped it would not end with him dead because without him, she would not have gotten free from that trap. She smiled softly but soon she went into shock when she heard the L word. Oh no… the L word. Her eyes studied him carefully wondering if he was joking around but by the looks of things, he was not and it confused her. “You think…. ?” she whispered before letting her body do as it wanted, she planted a soft kiss on his lips. When it broke, a smirked formed on her face “You’re so adorable when you blush” she whispered into one of his ears before getting off of him and going over to a window, she peaked outside to see how dark it was and relaxed. Just don’t get too attached… war sometimes is not a thing you come back from alive… or dead. Or… undead. I’m not sure, but I hope we come out of this perfectly fine so we can go on with our lives. I need to find a stable home, I need to start.. she snapped out of her thoughts as she glanced over at Ronan and giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh, I see. I've grown accustomed to formality over the years, and I feel honored by your compliments. I'll keep your advice in mind. With some of the reactions I noticed from her, I'm not sure she doesn't want to, and I don't mean eaten as food. I wonder if she has some plan for me, as she seemed unhappy when we chose not to bind me. It doesn't feel uncomfortable, I'm just curious. It's like every moment since I left home, I'm experiencing something I haven't before. I'll admit it's rather exciting." Ronan said with a soft laugh. "I...think I love you." He said nervously and a bit quieter than his normal volume, his cheeks becoming a bit redder.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Everly smiled softly wondering how she even got so lucky to run into him, well it was not really too much of luck but it was more of fate. “You can start calling me by my name. ‘My lady’ is so… formal.” She said softly and giggled a bit wondering what exactly she had gotten herself into but she was prepared for the worst, and yet still hoping for the best. As if there was some slim chance of things going the right way “I try to be strong but trying is all anyone can do, Ronan” she muttered quietly to him. When she noticed that she was still on top of him, she gave a nervous smile as if she was not sure where to go next even though her guts pulled her in one direction that she thought would never happen “I’m sure things will go according to plan, as long as you’re there with me I really don’t have too many worries for anything. You’re a good warrior but you really need to be more cautious when running into something we know nothing of. For all you could have known, Aysel could have been one of your kind or worse and attacked without warning” she whispered as she gently cupped his face and moved his head to the left, then to the right as if she was checking him out “You’re lucky you’re so handsome, or else she would of eaten you” she joked lightly at the end there.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Ronan's happiness and excitement increased when she unexpectedly kissed him. He confirmed in his mind that meeting her was the highlight of his life, as he hadn't felt this strong about anyone before. Sure, he admired his mother before she disappeared, but he wouldn't have done something so risky for her like he was doing for Everly. "Thank you, my Lady. Likewise, I'm glad I can assist you, to provide comfort and companionship after the event you witnessed. To be honest, I'm nervous. I'd love to say that I won't let my teachings stop me from helping and protecting you, but it will be hard to follow that with my leader. I will do what I can, to lessen your worries. I don't know how well you're coping with the situation. Considering all that happened, you seem to be one of the strongest I've met. I think you're emotionally stronger than I am." He admitted with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 am

Everly was kind of glad that Aysel was gone; it gave her a chance to get to know and bond with Ronan. Her eyes widened when she heard the words that were coming out of Ronan’s mouth. He’s happy when he’s around me? What kind of wizardry is this now?  She thought as she stared at him not sure how to respond at first as she was a bit confused and shocked as well.  She let her fingers lightly poke at his cheeks when she noticed the reddish colour that had come up as she let a smile play itself on her face. Her body relaxed as she then placed a soft kiss on Ronan’s cheeks “I’m glad I can help in some way” she muttered softly then her fingers lightly played with Ronan’s hair “You’re so adorable when you blush” the words easily slipped from her mouth when a smirk began to form.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:05 am

"You're back! We were starting to become concerned about you." Aysel's assistant told her. "Here's something of interest. I'm allying ourselves with our prisoner's son. Isn't that funny? Prepare for a possible battle against vampires. The boy and his friend are on our side, but you all will remain nearby as the three of us progress with our own plan in there. A few should stay here, I don't want the boy to know of his mother." Aysel ordered, and the assistant nodded. Aysel put a belt around herself, then added several types of weapons for Everly to choose from, then got two vials of poison. She stayed to organize her army and give orders.

Ronan remained calm as she bit him, and didn't mind that she stayed on top of him. "I've noticed that when I help you, or perhaps just being with you, I feel happier than I have in a long time. It may be early to say this, but meeting you may be the best thing that's happened to me." He admitted, a reddish color showing on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 am

Everly watched Aysel leave and she hoped that she would not be gone for more than a night as she wanted to get in there as soon as possible for some reason. Her eyes studied every movement that Ronan made as if she was trying to decode him. When she felt his fangs sink into her skin and pierce it, she wanted to pull back from the sting but as the ‘venom’ as she called it, ran through her body. She began warm, then hot and it felt like it was burning her skin starting from the inside of her body and slowly working its way out. Though she kept her composure through the whole thing till he was done, she pulled her hand and noticed how the wound started to heal on its own. “Thank you” she said as she waited till the burning sensation was over before she moved close to Ronan. Quickly she took him down to the floor without really noticing and carefully tilted his head to the right angle before she sunk her fangs into his neck. Slow at first but she only took a little bit from him as she did not want to upset her stomach from eating too much and too fast. “I think that’s enough for me” she whispered after she stopped feeding for like two to three minutes “Thanks Ronan” she whispered as she licked her lips and stayed on top of him, it was almost like she was comfortable with that position.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Aysel nodded. "I'll be off toward my army then. Since you're coming on the mission too, you should keep your sword. I'll check in with them, and bring back the poison and some weapons, so Everly has a variety to choose from. Those daggers may work for stealth and subtlety, but it's good to have options. It's been fun so far. I can't say I've had such friendly talk with an elf before, given my line of work, and rarely do I meet a vampire so docile and cooperative." She said, waving before she left.

Ronan watched her leave, then lightly held Everly's right wrist before slowly pulling it toward him, as he didn't want to catch her unprepared. He was mildly nervous, so he took a deep breath before biting her. He was focused on his task, but kept close attention to her reaction, hoping it wasn't painful for her. After a moment, he lifted his head, let go of her wrist, and his teeth returned to normal. He held his arms up, palms outward and tilted his head to the side "If you're hungry, I offer myself as your first taste. I'll tell you when to stop." He said, remembering the recommendations he'd heard about this event.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Everly shrugged lightly as she listened to them, her eyes searched Ronan for something but even she was unsure of what she was actually looking for. She smiled softly and glanced over at Aysel “Well im glad that this plan is turning into something, it’s structure is slowly forming” she whispered and laughed softly at her own words “Well if you get the poison then it’d be an easy kill that’s for sure, but I grantee that we would have to stay for more than a week for them not to suspect us to do anything. It’ll be like one long piece of paper that makes a trail to your destination” she muttered softly as she moved closer to Ronan knowing that she should keep within his reach for this next move. “Whether the leader is perverted or not, it could help in the long run for our plan Ronan” she said as she held her hands out to him and turned them over to show her wrists to him so he could chose which wrist he wanted to bite down into. “Here, doesn’t matter which wrist you use” she whispered wondering how much pain she would be in and how fast the transformation would take or if she had to complete it by feeding on humans.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 pm

"Wait, I'm in charge now?" Aysel asked, surprised. "I'm not a leader, and I don't know what she wrote down, but you've been the most outspoken about a plan so far." Ronan explained, and Aysel could see his fangs extend at his last word. "Ronan, do you have to act like you don't exist when you're there? I can make a cover for you if you wish to accompany her, if she needs to do something dangerous, for example. 'My name is not important. Her father told her that is was unhealthy to be completely alone, so when she saw me wandering, I became her companion with a reward better than money.' Then he can imagine what that means, or something. Deepen your voice when you speak in there." Aysel advised.

Aysel thought for a moment about the general plan. "What kind of relation do we want with them? Are we planning on staying in this house after we leave them? If I get a poison that kills the leader slowly and wait a while after arriving before using it, then they shouldn't suspect it's us. I don't think you, Aysel, would agree with annihilation, due to what just happened and they haven't attacked us. I'll go find Ronan's father. I can turn into a large dog, so no problem there, and I'll likely be easy for you two to find. I can get the poison from my army and have most of them hide in case we need them." Aysel said. "I'll warn you, the leader can be perverted toward females. I can convert you when you're ready. I don't know what it feels like, and I've rarely done it. The last time was a long time ago. It's generally normal to bite someone's neck, but I just need a vein." Ronan said, showing Everly his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Everly listened but she did not want to interrupt just yet, she closed her eyes and sighed softly as she leaned back and rested her body against the wall there. When she heard the conversation stop, she opened her eyes and watched as Ronan put on a cloak that would hide him from everyone’s eyes; it was a good idea so far. “No Ronan, you’ve got a point there with the whole converting thing. If you convert me, then they won’t question my appearance so much. I have a feeling that they are going to make me do some type of test before they accept me as ‘their own kind’. It’ll be a whole trial thing. It’ll be a good thing if you convert me because I wouldn’t mind being a hybrid. “ she muttered softly as she glanced over at Aysel “but once I get in, what do you need me to do?” she asked wondering what the next step was and how long it would take for the clan to trust her enough.  Her eyes went to the sword but she had no intentions of using it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 am

Ronan felt nervous about her joining his former clan. "It doesn't have to be rags, but something modest. The first question's a bit harder. Aysel, do you have anything that nullifies vampire abilities?" He asked, and she showed him her gun. "Why's a vampire asking me--oh. I think I know your idea. Non-lethally, I don't think so. If you had to convert her, she'd be stuck a hybrid." Aysel said. "I thought that would confirm identity, and you would be able to eat like we do, but if you want to remain pure elf, then...I don't know. We rarely have initiation ceremonies. Of what I recall, we vampires just swear loyalty to the leader and live how they want. What do we do after you're accepted? Is our plan to get my leader alone and kill him? Or is this an information gathering mission? You can use my sword if you need it, Lady Everly. I can't protect you as directly as I'd like to, but I'll be whatever you require." Ronan said. As he spoke, Aysel had left and returned with a cloak, which she gave to him. He put it on as Aysel sat back down and put her gun away. Once again Aysel was finding his comment amusing.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 am

Everly shuddered when Ronan mentioned ‘breeding’, just the thought of breeding with someone made her sick to her stomach but she stayed focus on the task. “so you just want me to go in there and ask them to take me into their clan?” she muttered knowing that if she did tell Ronan’s old clan that her people were hunted down and killed, and she managed to survive then she really would not be lying actually. “Even if I do walk in there and ask to be accept into their clan then they would need to perform some type of test as to if I’m actual on their side or not… am I not correct?” she muttered as she looked at Ronan and blinked softly. She knew that it sounded easy but she was not sure that they could count on everyone in the clan to believe that she was a ‘vampire’. “What do you even want me wearing? Rags?” she asked wondering what the plan exactly was, she was getting more curious with every second that passed by and she shifted in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 pm

"I could just wear a dark cloak." Ronan noted, circling his hands near his head to simulate pulling a hood over it. Aysel frowned, mildly upset that her fun of seeing him tied up was gone. "About the idea of the deal with my father, if he accepted it, that's just one man's support. As much as I like the idea, there's still a big obstacle, everybody else." Ronan said.

"Oh! You guys have meetings, right? Planning what to do after moving?" Aysel asked. "We have meetings, but guards aren't invited and the I assume the family's focus hasn't changed since I left." Ronan said, blushing. "What's their focus, breeding?" Aysel asked, and Ronan nodded. "Are you guys able to distinguish who's a vampire and who's not? If Everly told them she's a vampire, but her ears are just different in her clan, would they believe her?" Aysel asked. "I don't see why not. We'll admit we don't know every family. If she's asked to change someone to a vampire or something, she'd be in trouble, but we don't have a certain smell or anything." Ronan said. Aysel covered her face with her hand and sighed, dumbfounded by how simple this had become.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 am

Everly blinked as she heard that idea though she was not completely sure as to how to even respond to that but she stared at the piece of paper with writing on it "I've worked with swords mostly in my life. Always playing with the weapons when my people were not in war" she muttered as she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed softly when she noticed Ronan place his sword before him. "Even if we do 'capture' Ronan, what will we even say to his coven. It's not like Ronan is really important to them anymore because he is now an outsider" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:58 pm

While Everly was gone, Aysel went deep in thought and ended up staring at Ronan. She waited for Everly to return before she spoke. "That's not the only issue with little Ronan. He'd be a traitor to them, but I still want him to join us. The only solution I can imagine is to make it look like we captured him. That way he can come with us, he'd be protected as long as we tell them we're not trading him, and if his vision's blocked, he won't be able to use his training and follow their teachings. We can use his sword and the daggers, plus my army has armor and weapons. Do you have a specialty, Everly?" Aysel asked, then Ronan placed his sword in front of him, in case Aysel's idea was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Everly did not know everything about war, but she knew enough. Her red eyes flickered over to the window to see how dark it was but she soon became less interested as she turned her attention to Aysel. “We don’t have any weapons at the moment, but I’m sure that we can… steal” she muttered softly as she glanced at Ronan “And you… are not much of a fighting type for war, which is unfortunate” she said as she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed in frustration. “I need paper..” she whispered as she got up from her spot and headed upstairs into her room where she saw some blank paper. She was quick as she came back with the paper and a pencil. She sat down and placed the paper on the table before writing down their options on how they could go about this, She did not want to make any mistakes here.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Ronan nodded at Everly's comment, then was surprised when he heard her question. "Wait, we're fighting them?" He asked. "I vote for that. Better than being caught unprepared. I assume that he quickly set up his defenses after moving in. It'd be wiser to sneak in and attack from the inside, but how?" Aysel asked. "We should decide if we're doing this before we think that far. You may be used to fighting, but I don't know about Lady Everly, and I'm not. We decide our leader the day our old one dies, so what do you plan to do with my clan after the leader dies?" Ronan asked. "Make a deal with your father where he can be leader under certain conditions? What's he like?" Aysel asked. "Depending on the offer, that might work. He thinks nothing of my mother and not much of me. I don't know how he'd react to either of you." Ronan said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Everly nodded lightly and blinked a bit when Aysel chuckled. Oh, dirty mind.. oh well she thought as she smirked a bit at the thought but she brushed it off and looked at Ronan "I'll let you know in good time" she said before listening to what Aysel had to say about these strategies but she did not bother questioning knowing it was not her place right now. After all, all her people vanished somewhere; most of them fell into their own pools of blood from battle but the others that did survive went else where she did not know of.  "If the leader is as unpredictable as you think he is, then should we be preparing some type of weapons just in case or should we just leave the topic as is?" she muttered, wanting to get back into the motion of handling weapons but she knew that another war would not be the smartest thing right now too.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 am

Ronan looked at Everly with concern when she said she had nightmares. "Lots of them? Let me know if there's any way I can help." He offered, and Aysel chuckled, thinking of his words in a different context than what he meant. "How far away is your clan? I ask for strategic reasons." Aysel told Ronan. "Last I saw, on the other side of the town's border from here. They may have taken over the town by now. To them, everyone there's just food, and our leader would be in the castle. He has a God complex. Can you explain your "strategic reasons'?" Ronan asked. "To find out if we should expect them soon. Your leader sounds unpredictable, so I'm still uncertain about it. So our neighbors are them and my group, mostly my army just outside the forest in the opposite direction." Aysel said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:01 am

Everly nodded lightly as she listened to Aysel about how her leg was doing, she was glad to hear that her acquaintance was doing okay now. At least it was better than before, she did not know how Ronan would have reacted if she let him attack Aysel. Her eyes flickered over to Ronan as she finished her meal up quickly before going to grab herself a glass of water from the kitchen area. She brought her plate back and set it into the sink there before gulping down some cold refreshing water that ran down the back of her throat. She looked over to Aysel as she returned to her seat beside Ronan and nodded a  bit in agreement “Yes, lots of nightmares but I’m sure it’ll go away after a bit” she muttered, wondering if that was the actual truth though. Everly shrugged it off though as she did not want to worry so much about it knowing that worrying about it would just cause it to be worse than it already was.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Ronan's attention turned to Everly as she entered the room, smiling when he complimented his work, as he wasn't very familiar with praise. "I'm feeling alright, I'm sure my leg's better. Meeting my acquaintance's son was worth it. If you were still with your clan, you would've left or they'd be here by now. A massacre survivor and an abandoned vampire, very intriguing." Aysel smirked.

"I left. The ones who attacked that town are probably the ones that tried picking on us. A third of our group was ordered to counter them, some women, but mostly men, including me. Our leader's overconfident, so we went in unprepared, and they were clearly more experienced in fighting than us. Some of us managed to flee, and I split from the others. I'm disillusioned with our leader, how he could so nonchalantly send us into that. Upon discovering Lady Everly's kindness, I became much happier and certain I made the right choice. I apologize if I ruined the mood." Ronan explained. "Not at all. It explains the lack of vampire activity here. You okay, lady? You look like you've had a rough night." Aysel said as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Everly was thankful that Ronan was there but she did not want to be the cause of his death if Aysel decided to attack. She shivered lightly as her dream quickly turned into nightmares, and soon... night terrors. She was heavily breathing, tossing and turning as well as sweating. Her nails dug into the sheets that she was laying on till she finally woke up. She gasped for air as she sat up quickly but something quickly caught her attention; the smell of food, and it was cooked to the right temperature. Her stomach growled at her as she got off of the bed and got dressed into just some comfortable jeans and a t-shirt that had some writing on it in silver. Everly made her way out of the bedroom and downstairs to see that the food that had been prepared was cut and ready to be eaten. Her red eyes flickered from Aysel to Ronan wondering which one did it but she could see how uninterested Ronan was in the food making her point her conclusion towards him as a result of the food. She tilted her head slightly "Smells good" she muttered softly as she went into the kitchen to grab herself a small plate knowing that it was better to eat from the plate then a napkin or bare hands. "How are you feeling Aysel? " she asked as she grabbed the small plate and put some meat on it before walking over to where Ronan was and sitting next to him as she slowly dug into the meat. She had to admit, Ronan made a god damn good cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next