Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:33 pm

He did, his cheeks red and wet. "but if you had left i would of stayed here and i would of died waiting for you" his tears fell s he spoke, but he kept looking at him as they rolled off his face.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 pm

"Woah, no no no. Don't cry." He quickly dropped to his knees in front of him. "I'm no good at this." He placed his hands on his shoulders, looking at him. "You're not gonna die..." He frowned. "Charlie, look at me."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 pm

He looked to him a teared up some "i don't wanna die" tears rolled down his face, "i don't want this, why did this even happen" he gripped his own shirt. He dropped to his knees "i just want everything to be okay, again. I'm so scared..." he curled over some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:48 pm

He blinked. "I'm right here, aren't I? I wasn't gonna let anything happen to you." He paused, looking down at him. "Why were you so worried about me anyhow?" he raised his brow, shoving his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:27 pm

"i thought you said you'd be right behind me!" some had scared him while he was back there, but he was almost hidden where he was. He now seemed upset "i thought you were gonna leave me or something had happened!" he voice raise only a little but then he quickly went quite.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Aiden darted back into the main store, frowning. He jumped over the counter, snagging some pill bottles and shoving them in his pockets. From the front entrance, he could hear glass shattering. "Shit." He darted to the back of the store, quickly scaling out the window. "Hey. You okay?" He gave Charlie a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:49 pm

He looked at him then nodded reluctantly. Once he was out the window he backed up into a shadow nervously, he didn't like this at all, but he knew he'd have to man up soon or it could be the end of him, he waited impatiently for Aiden
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 pm

"I can climb my way out. Don't worry." He linked his fingers together. "Gimme your foot. When you're out the window I'll give you my knife and climb up after you. It's gonna be okay." He looked him directly in the eyes and spoke calmly. "You'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:54 am

"what about you?" he looked to him a little seriously "i'm not going to leave you, and i'm scared too.." his serious look quickly faded away in a worried look of what could be waiting but it sounding like the alley was clear.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:13 am

He looked at their hands, blinking. He hated it when people touched him. Or, at least, he thought he did. He felt different now, oddly enough. He wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the situation they were in? Now's not the time to question.... he thought to himself. He carefully pushed the window open, and looked at him. "I'll boost you up."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:26 am

He jumped when he suddenly moved him "uhh, oh" he was at first confused then guessed at what it might be. He grabbed his hand then lead him through storage to a back door with a small but clear glass window in it. Aiden could feel him shaking when he held his hand.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Aiden looked back at the doors, gulping. He snatched him away from the doors. "We have to go. Now." He bit his lip, looking around. "How the hell do we get out of here...?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:42 pm

He looked at him funny then shook his head no, the doors were behind him and though the frosty looking glass he could see their disfigured dark forms. The front door was no longer an option for their escape. Charlie hadn't noticed yet, as he hadn't looked that way. "This is all so much" he finally spoke again but softly.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 am

Aiden glanced down at him, keeping a watchful eye. "Do you need anything else?" His gruff voice broke the eerie silence, but he sounded different. There was a tenderness to his voice, and his demeanor, though he was well alert, seemed less...hostile. "We don't need to hang around if we're done here."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Charlie would stay close to him and sometimes would look around very quickly and nervously. He would do this when there was a noise or for no reason. He watched him as he went though and got the things they needed. Even sometimes staring at him a little worried, charlie thought to himself "how am I going to trust such a violent man who broke into my home?" he looked around some "I mean either way i'd die, better a chance to live than none at all." he then sighed very softly.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Aiden felt kinda bad for scarring him like he did, but he certainly din't show it. He gathered everything he pointed out, trusting his judgement. He also grabbed a whole bunch of pill bottles, closely examining the titles, and tossing them into a bag.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 pm

He stood where Aiden had left him, then looked at him then nodded softly, he looked around then got behind the counter and pulled out the clerks emergency bag giving it to him. He still wasn't speaking but he was trying to say they could take whats in it and use it to carry more. Charlie knew this store and its past owner well.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 pm

They got to the store, and Aiden had to off a few more of the walkers, each one more gruesome than the last. Once the store was cleared out, he looked down at Charlie. "Okay, we're good. We need to hurry though."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:59 pm

He didn't do much but look and stare, charlie's life until now had been peaceful and not much more. So it was hard for him, he shivered more as he looked at things.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:35 am

He blinked, looking down at his hand. He sighed, pulling him to his side as they walked. "Relax, nothing's gonna happen to you." Aiden sighed, moving quickly. "We'll be in and out in a flash."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:48 pm

He shook biting his lip, then shaking his head no. he held onto his hand in a nervous way. Then looked to the place they needed to go, then pointed to it, making a small noise.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:45 pm

He guided him along, reaching into his coat pocket. He flipped out a large knife, holding it cautiously by his side. He started to cross the street, when he heard an unearthly growl. He jerked his head to see one of the undead rushing at him. In one swift movement, the taller male jerked Charlie behind him, lifting his leg and plating a harsh kick to the corpse's chest. As it faltered, he knocked it down, driving the blade through it's skull. He winced, looking at the gory sight, and stood up, wiping the blackened blood away.

Aiden looked down at him. "....Sorry you had to see that..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

At first it seemed like he would lead to trouble in his state, but in fact it helped it even more as he was scared of most anything he saw move, even leaves. But it helped them alot as he was watch out, a panic filled watch out, but a good one. He hadn't spoken again yet.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Aiden looked at him, frowning slightly. "You okay?" He sighed, running his thin hand through his hair "I tried to tell you..." He grabbed his wrist, and began moving quickly in said direction he pointed. "Watch out for anything moving..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:47 pm

It hadn't hit his area as badly, but as time would go soon it be worse than what laid before him. He turned pale his eyes widened. Aiden could feel his body give out some. He tried to form words but nothing but small sounds came out. He began to shake. He pointed in the direction they needed. 
Reality hit him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next