Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:58 pm

( Razz Yeah, a bit O_O )

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_m4q5lliy1i1r9xerro1_500

Katherine stared down at the water as she stood on the floating platform, she picked up on footsteps and she was glad to hear John’s voice again but she turned around and looked at him with a bit confusion written on her face. She stepped onto the dock and stood there watching him closely wondering what the hell got into him but she knew that if she tried understanding him that she would just get herself tangled into a web. “Guess I just care too much about you to stand back and watch your ass get beaten by a girl.” She whispered then she pointed over to where Klaus had been sitting.

“He’s over here. Sitting down and watching nature like he does sometimes when he gets bored” she muttered as her eyes turned a bit cold and she looked at the ring that she had given John, she was glad he was still wearing it just because it would keep him from being compelled and it would also give him something else. She took in a deep breath wondering just how pissed off John was at her, and how long it would last but she was not going to be sorry for caring about him enough to step in. “Guess I let my humanity get in the way” she whispered to herself but she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the water now in silence.

Klaus sat there for another minute or two before he finally got up and headed over to where Katherine and John was but he made sure to put enough distance from them just in case they began to fight; he wanted to see that but he did not want to tangled in it. He had picked up on John and Katherine’s conversations but he was more interested in Katherine’s last words. Humanity. Yes, that could be quite the bitch to deal with which is exactly why he turned his off.

His eyes on Katherine wondering if she was going to even say anything more, the old Katherine would have been cold , stern and cocky to anyone who talked to her that way but the new Katherine seemed to be taking it from John and only John which was really interesting to see because he wondered what could possibly be next.

“Humanity can be such a fuck over..” he said as he shifted his weight and smirked “Turn it off Katherine… you know you can” he muttered but when Katherine looked at him and said the word ‘no’,  he shrugged lightly and waved her off like she was nothing. “Whatever you say mate” he muttered and sighed, sitting down on a rock that was nearby and listening closely to what John and Katherine had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:25 pm

ooc: You're so lucky ><

ic: Rob remained dead silent. It really didn't matter what Katherine had to say. John belonged to the pack. Unless he wanted to be painfully exiled, he'd have to put the needs of the pack first. Rob had thoroughly explained to John that becoming involved with a vampire could put the pack at risk. As usual however, his stupid little brother refused to listen. 

Meanwhile, Loris continued to tempt John. She gazed up at him trying to expose doubts about Katherine and him. "Whats so good about her anyway? I mean, what is she John?" Loris asked. John stared down at her Loris with an intense glare. "I mean I've never smelled a scent like hers before. Its almost as if she's dea-" Loris began, but then suddenly paused. Her eyes stared up at John in disbelief. "No fucking way.." she muttered. Suddenly, Loris kicked John off of her. The lycan landed a few feet away. Loris jumped to her feet, her eyes filled with a combination of rage, confusion, and sadness. "Are you fucking insane! There's no way..you have to know that she's a vampire right? She smells dead John!" Loris snarled. John closed his eyes and released a deep sigh. "I dont need your approval Loris..." he mumbled. "No, what you need is your brain examined you fucking idiot! I mean god..both you and I were raised hearing the stories. You can trust them! They'll stab you in the back the moment they get the chance then they'll drain your blood! They think they're superior. To them, we're nothing but flies!" Loris spat.

Suddenly, Loris's rants died down. It seemed that she had connected all of the dots. "Oh my god...she's having your child..." Loris blinked. She stood in absolute shock. "Oh my god John..." Loris whispered as she began to slowly back away. "H-Hey! Listen..you cant tell anyone ok? Just give me time to short things out.." John pleaded. Loris shook her head. The female lycan spun around and sprinted as far away from John as her legs could take her.

Seeing Loris run off, Rob went after her. When he caught the nude girl, he slammed her into the trunk of a tall tree and bared his dagger like fangs just inches from her face. "You'll keep your mouth shut. I'm thinking of a way to handle this." Rob stated. Loris released a vicious snarl. "I'm not a member your damn pack! You have no authority over me!!" she hissed. Rob released a dark grunt. He seized Loris by her throat and slowly began to squeeze. "Maybe I didn't make myself clear..." The elder Lycan growled..

Meanwhile, John was making his way towards the source of Katherine's scent. He had every intention of ripping Katherine a knew one for going against his request. When he found her, John came to stand at the water's edge of the lake. He stared down at his reflection before shifting his gaze over towards Katherine. "You'd better have a damn good excuse for the stunt you pulled. Also, where the fuck is Klaus! That bastard cant just go around injecting people. I dont care if it did help, from now on he'd better stay at least 15 feet away from me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Ooc: D:  3: Oh noes 3: well I'm going out tonight but I'm just glad my friends are supplying some of the liquor :3

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_lte5xgx7Hz1qdixwd

Katherine stared at Rob in confusion, sure she had tasted John’s blood before and yes it was great tasting but she would never use him. “I don’t want his blood Rob, but you do realize that he has the right to speak for himself because he can make decisions for himself.” She said softly as she could smell that bitch and John but she held herself back from going over to where they were. “I want nothing to do with his blood. You sure like jumping to conclusions Rob..” she whispered as she picked up on Loris’s words easily but she thought back to the cabin and what John had said to her, her body shivered but she did not believe that John would give into that bitch. “I don’t have to open the tomb, but I can if I really need to… if I have no other choice but I’ll try and make sure that opening the tomb is the last thing on my list of things to do.” She muttered and cleared her throat gently before vanishing from that spot, she appeared next to Klaus who was not surprised by her appearance.

Klaus frowned as he watched Katherine pace, he knew that she was upset and damaged but he could not do anything for her. “he’ll come back. You just need to calm down” he whispered as he wondered what was running through her mind right now, he was a bit concerned about what she was going to do but it’s not like he would be able to talk some damn sense into her. She was very stubborn, but there was just something about the look in her eyes that threw even himself off track. “but… what if… he does not come back?” he asked softly wondering if that was even the right way to word it. He did not want to upset or piss her off even more but he wanted to get into her thoughts as much as possible. His thoughts were wired words mean nothing without actions Katherine... you should know that

Katherine froze in her tracks when she was asked that, she stared at Klaus like he was an idiot before taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out. “He will come back… he gave me his word.” She whispered but she knew that if John did not come back and decided to go to Loris then she would open the tomb, slay every lycan out there and leave to raise the child on her own. She did not need the child growing up around hate and bad influences. “John can think for himself, he’ll make his own decisions Klaus. I believe in him” she whispered softly as it was Rob and the rest of the lycans that she did not believe in. She did not believe in Klaus but it was not like she had any other choice. “I’m going to the lake..” she muttered softly before heading over towards that way, she needed to calm herself as much as possible right now but she felt like her humanity was just taking complete control over her body, heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:49 pm

ooc: well if I was back on campus I'd be bringing in the New year with lots of rum, but sadly...I'm currently in a liquor free home. Its almost heart breaking :'(

ic: Rob didn't move much even as Katherine's presence got closer. The elder Lycan didn't even acknowledge her as she began speaking. His eyes remained fixed on the fight between his brother and Loris. Finally, once Katherine had turned to leave he spoke. "I will not allow John to get sucked into a game between Vampires. Whatever you intend to do, you'll do it without him." Rob declared. "Besides, I think we both know you just want his blood. There'd be no other reason why someone like you would become interested in a Lycan. Our blood is among the strongest." he stated with a disgusted glare.

Meanwhile, John was steadily pushing Loris back. Even in his human form, the Lycan could easily handle Loris if he was at full strength. He nailed Loris as hard as he could right in the center of her chest, knocking her out of her transformation. John took the opportunity and pounced on top of her. He pinned her arms down into the dirt to keep her from scratching him. 

Loris laid pinned under John, breathless. The female was completely nude under the male. She struggled and trashed to escape John's hold, but he continued to hold her down. "Whats so special about that stupid bitch?!" she screamed. John closed his eyes for a moment. "I love her..and she's having my kid..my first kid." he whispered. Loris's eyes shot wide open. She stared up at John in disbelief for a moment. Suddenly, her icy eyes narrowed sharply. "Oh..so thats it. You just knocked her up hm?" Loris frowned. John slowly shook his head. "No, thats not it." he stated. Loris relaxed under him. The female slowly pushed her bare hips up into John's crotch. "I can work with that John.." she whispered while pressing her lips tenderly against one his wrists. "I dont care if you knocked her up. As long as you're mine..I can work with that. You dont have to settle for someone like her." Loris stated. She could still smell Katherine nearby, so she made sure that she spoke loud so that Katherine could hear her. "Leave the bitch. If its kids you want, I'll give you plenty. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 am

Ooc: :D   :3 Happy New Years!! Hope you have lots of fun tonight :3

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mkck5bVRzO1r1kb61o3_500_large

Klaus watched Katherine carefully, he was not sure on what was running through her mind but he sighed heavily and lay down to stretch out his back that slightly cracked. “Oh Katherine stop being so grumpy… he’ll be fine, he’s very strong and he loves you. So stop your pouting over there young lady or else” he muttered as he slowly sat up and tilted his head when he saw Katherine rise to her feet from where she had been sitting for not too long “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked softly as he watched her closely wondering what the hell she was up to now but he was not going to stop her by any means. He wanted to watch the young girl unwind whatever she was planning if she was even planning anything. He would be disappointed if she was not up to something.

Katherine glanced over at Klaus, she had picked up on a scent that she had smelt before and wanted to go check it out. “I’m going for a walk to calm myself. Stay here.” She said before she took off but it was not long before she actually found what looked to be Rob. She dropped down in front of him but kept about a foot away from him “Thought I smelt you…” she whispered and blinked wondering what the hell he was doing here but now that he was here… she could tell him. “You know, if you’re actually thinking that I’m going to open that tomb then you’re sadly mistaken Rob.” She said softly as she then softly smiled “I’m always one step ahead of Klaus” she whispered and sat down on a large rock that was close “You think that…I’m the enemy. Right?” she muttered softly and tilted her head as she continued to watch him closely “Look Rob, I don’t know what you plan on doing but I’m going to get Klaus to get his little friend to help me first then I’m going to kill them both. I always get what I want... and what I want is Klaus dead… but I need help slowing the process down first and I have not been able to find anyone else willing to help” she said softly as it was easy to tell that she was telling the truth from her body language and her looks. “the tomb won’t be opened. For the sake of your people” with that she got up.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:58 am

ooc: Yea its sucks big time. I kinda wanted to avoid starting multiple rps with the same people for variety, but I'll take another look at some of yours again. By the way, happy New Years!!!

ic: Loris now stood about 10ft and 6ins tall. The massive female Lycan was covered from head to toe in thick brown-red tinted fur. She cocked her head back and released an ear piercing howl. "Should've stayed in bed..." John muttered to himself. The only way he'd survive the fight was if he could somehow wait for Loris to exhaust herself. The vampires had no idea, but the transformation of a Lycan had a time limit. Naturally, each Lycan's time limit was different. Some could stay transformed for only ten minutes while others, usually the elders, could stay transformed for ten hours. 

Suddenly, John felt something stick into his sore shoulder. For just a moment, John caught a whiff of Klaus's scent. The lycan roared and swung back at the Vampire, but by then he had already vanished. Now John was pissed! He had just made up his mind to kill Klaus when he noticed his body healing. Suddenly, Loris rushed him! The female knocked John right onto his back. She hovered over him with her claws wrapped around his neck and slowly began to squeeze. 

John released a savage snarl. He bared his dagger like fangs up at Loris and used his feet to kick the beast off him. The kick sent Loris spiraling back into several trees. John slowly rose to his feet. He flexed his fingers and cracked his neck. Not only had his wounds healed, but he could feel his strength returning. "Fine..I hold off killing him." John grinned.

Meanwhile, Rob was watching from close by. He hadn't made up his mind yet, but he was leaning towards eliminating Katherine. If her blood unseal the lock on a cave filled with Vampires something had to be done. With a long sigh, Rob's eyes shifted in the direction where Katherine was sitting. He stood about sixty yards away, but could easily smell the source of her scent. He knew where both her, and Klaus were standing.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:34 am

Ooc: I know eh, it's pretty sad but I'm not sure if there's anything to do about it :/   3: /sigh/ wish people were more active, there's like what? 50 members or something on here..

ic:
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_lte5z68Saq1qdixwd

Katherine stared at John like he was an idiot for telling her to leave, she could not believe what she was hearing but she gulped quietly and headed over to where Klaus was, she whispered something to him before she grabbed him and dragged him away from the scene of that bitch and John. Though she was not that far from the scene, but far enough to sit down and think about John’s words. She tried to calm herself, she really did but she looked at Klaus who was holding a small needle of something. She became confused as she stared at it more closely now, she wondered what the hell Klaus was up to but she did not want to stop that crazy fuck. “You do whatever the hell you want Klaus” she said softly as she crossed her legs and listened to Loris and John closely not sure if the bitch would make another attempt to come after her or not. She really hoped that John ripped Loris a new hole or two, but if John would not do it then she would…

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_lxgqxhp0jr1qgeze9o1_500_large_large

Klaus watched Katherine from where he was standing and smirked before he vanished, he stood behind John and injected the man with the boost before vanishing again. It would help speed up his old wounds so in the long run he would be able to finish the fight early. In the needle had been a blue liquid that he would usually use on his siblings to help them out but he had a feeling the John needed it a bit more right now. Which two seconds he was back with Katherine; he had made sure that he was so quick at getting in and getting out of that scene as he did not want to see what the hell would happen between the two of them. “He’ll be fine Katherine.” He muttered as he stood a foot in front of her and snapped his fingers in front of her face “He’s just trying to protect you” he whispered trying to get her to cheer up a bit. Though when he noticed that Katherine just brushed him off, he sighed softly and sat down on a log nearby. “Guess we have to wait” with that, he glanced around and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:12 am

ooc: Just so you know, I've looked at the threads you've posted. I've been hoping that some other members would come and reply to both of our requests, but it seems like maybe only four people are ever on :(

ic: Loris' eyes shot up like daggers. The female Lycan nearly lost it when Katherine show up. One was for sure, the girl wasn't human..which meant that Loris could go all out. John stared at Katherine in disbelief. The lycan jumped to his feet before Loris could make a move and slammed Katherine back into the nearest tree. "Stay out of this!!" John roared in her face. "This doesn't concern you. Go away, now!" he ordered. If Loris found out that Katherine was a vampire their problems would multiply ten-fold. No one would be be able to stop the female lycan from reporting back to her father about John's unholy relationship. From there, the situation would quickly flush right down the bloody drain. 

Loris came rushing up from behind John. Her hooked claws came bursting out from her human nails. John moved away from Katherine and turned to intercept Loris's attack. The two lycans bit and claws eachother as they tumbled along the forest floor. Loris's more agile body had managed to wiggle her way out from under John. She flipped them over and delivered a bone crushing bite to John's left shoulder. The sounds of John's shattering bones echoed throughout the forest accompanied by a loud wolfish cry.

The scent of blood filled the air. John had gotten a few licks on Loris, but his old injuries were kicking his ass. Had he been at full health, he could've ended the fight. Also, it didn't help that every chance Loris got, she tired rushing Katherine, only to be intercepted by John once more. "What the fuck is she?!" Loris hissed. John grasped his shoulder. He a small river of blood running down his arm. "None of your business. All you need to know is that we're done." John stated.

Suddenly, a malicious began to spread across Loris's lips. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you John Stark. After I'm done with you...I'll go after that cunt's pretty neck next." Loris snarled. Suddenly, her blueish-green eyes turned bright yellow. Her pupils turned into slits as her teeth began to transformed into long curved fangs. "Fuck..." John muttered to himself. Fighting Loris while she was transformed was going to be...difficult.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:21 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mkgampbn0l1rmga33o1_500_large

Katherine perked up when she heard something from the distance, she knew that John had told her to stay in but she felt like there was something really horrible going to happen if she just stood there and did nothing. Her eyes flickered over to Klaus who stood at the top of the falls and stared back at her. She knew that he knew too, she gulped and nodded lightly to Klaus before taking off in the direction that the yelling and screaming was coming from. She had a feeling that she would be meeting a very pissed off Loris when she got there but she was glad that Klaus was following her, and more importantly gave her that liquid. 
Not only did she feel better than what she had been, but she looked a lot better too; she was a lot faster now too which made her wonder if Klaus was up to something but she brushed it off having a feeling that John was in deep trouble and the fact his body was not recovered probably did not help him in the least bit. “Hang in there” she whispered as she noted how Klaus was right beside her now. It was not long before they arrived but she was in the way of the on coming tree, but she did not blink as she took a hold of it and threw it away like it was a twig. Sure, it knocked over the next few trees in the way but she sighed heavily and glanced over at John; she had a feeling that she would get a mouth full when they were done here. “You know, for someone who apologized for the bitch attitude and wanted to become ‘official’ with John…. You sure got some poor manners Loris.” She said as she looked over at girl.

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Featured
Klaus stood beside Katherine and looked over at John “I tried to stop her… she does not listen very well.” He muttered as he looked back at Katherine wondering just how well this was going to work out, he knew that he would have to step in if any more attacking started happening but till then he would just stand there like the guardian he was and watch to see the next move. He then sat down on a stump of a tree that had been cut off for about five years now and blinked softly; he was all in for a girl on girl fight but he knew that he too was not one to sit back for long and watch. He would jump in, but he would wait for the perfect moment to do so. Like a snake, just laying there waiting for the perfect moment to attack its prey. His eyes flickered to Loris “Now now, play nice” he muttered to the girls as he noticed how pissed off Katherine seemed to be now that he took a closer look at her eyes. You might want to run Loris…. He thought quietly as he shifted in his seat.

Katherine was not sure if Loris knew that she was a vampire or not, but she was sure that the whole tree throwing gave it away as to the title of ‘she’s not human’. She tilted her head slightly as she watched the female closely “I love a good fight, and normally I would be stand down like I’ve been told to but…” she said as she cleared her throat gently “I just… I’m just… so hungry.” She whispered the last part knowing that feeding on Loris would be a dream come true, god that just made her move hungry for the lycan’s blood. That bitch was going down, one way or another. Katherine was determined to make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 am

John's body moved like a blur through the brush. He could smell Loris's scent getting stronger, which meant that she was getting closer. He closed his eyes and mentally prepared himself for what was to come. He knew Loris well. She wouldn't take being dumped lightly..at least not in the way was about to do it.

Suddenly, John felt something hard charge into his body, sending him flying down into the dirt. The lycan's head went crashing through several rocks before his body came to a stop. "Bloody hell!" John snarled as he held his head. It hadn't been too long ago since Rob had pummeled him. John's body hadn't even had time to really recover. "Found you." Came the sound of a dark growl from ontop of John. Loris sat with her butt pressed down into John's hips. Her claws sunk down into John's chest to keep him pinned. "Explain. Now!" Loris barked. "What the hell is Rob talking about?" she demanded.

John glared up at Loris. The conversation had already taken a turn for the worst. "Get off me..then we'll talk.!" he snapped. "No, you'll talk now or I'll bash your face in!" Loris roared. John's eyes narrowed sharply. The Lycan summoned every bit of strength he had to throw Loris off him. "Fuck...that hurt..." he muttered while holding his sides. His ribs felt like they were about to snap. Loris quickly jumped to her feet, her fangs and claws fully extended. "I recognize that smell." she stated. John blinked. "Huh?" he blinked again. "DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" Loris screamed at the very top of her lungs. "That smell! The one you were covered in just the other day! Its 'her' isn't it? Its that little bitch that sits in your class!" Loris yelled. Suddenly, the female LYcan wrapped her arms around the nearest tree she could find and yanked it out from the ground, roots and all. "Fuck..not this again." John thought to himself as he scrambled to avoid the incoming tree.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:39 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mam4z66AJn1r0euvvo1_500

Katherine enjoyed her shower, when she was done she turned off the water and stepped out. Wrapping a towel around her small frame before heading back into her room expecting to see her love there but she was surprised when she noticed that he was gone. “What the hell..” she whispered as she then heard her cell phone beeping at her, she sighed softly and walked over to it. She opened up the message and bit her bottom lip as she read it. “You have got to be kidding me!” she hissed as she threw her phone against the wall and took a deep breath in; slowly letting it out. Luckily her phone did not break, but it did land on the hardwood floor after bouncing off of a basket. Quickly she got dressed in nice dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top that had silver writing on it. She did not know if she could comply with John’s request but she grabbed a red sweater that was from bench and zipped it up before heading downstairs to see Klaus enter the cabin “Oh there you are” she said softly.

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_meakvxSER31rlrymro2_r1_250
Klaus blinked and glanced around, he took a sniff and stared at Katherine “He left…” he whispered as he then walked over to her and handed her a large bottle of bright orange liquid “Drink it, you’ll feel better” he muttered as he went into the kitchen to clean up what ever mess Katherine and John made,  what was more impressive was that he was not angry or upset. He was very calm right now, but he knew that would not last too much longer. His eyes flickered over to Katherine to see her drink the bottle of liquid “Ana says hello, just so you know.” He muttered as he headed downstairs into the basement to grab some more bottles of wine. He did not take long to come back upstairs to see Katherine getting ready to leave. “Where the hell are you going?” he asked as he set down the bottles, he noticed that Katherine had drank all of the liquid she had been given. Good.
Katherine put her black boots on and sighed “I’m going outside. I need fresh air.” She said as she knew that Klaus would probably try to stop her, and if not that then he would join her. Though, was she really going outside or was she going to head over to where John and Loris was to watch that bitch get a mouth full. She did not know, she felt contained in the cabin and needed out right away. “I need out Klaus. I need to walk” she said softly.
Klaus scoffed lightly, he could not believe this “Oh no you don’t. You’re supposed to be getting better Katherine. Stay inside” he ordered her as he walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder “He’ll be back. Just sit down.” He muttered wondering if she was even going to listen to him but he doubted it for some reason “If you’re not going to sit, let me come with you then. Down the falls and to the lake. We could go swimming” he suggested softly as he let go of her. When he saw Katherine shake her head, he grinned  and closed the door “then go relax” he muttered softly to her.

Katherine looked at Klaus like she was confused “I can’t relax. That bitch is out there somewhere and John went to go deal with it” she whispered before she opened the door and ran outside, heading down to the lake to get some alone time and to get some fresh air. Hell, maybe she would go swimming but she would wait a bit to decide on what she would be doing. When she got down to the lake, she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out as she stretched her arms above her head. She jumped onto a dock that floated in the water and stood there staring at the dark blue water wondering if she should jump in or not but she kept a high tune on listening for anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:12 am

"You can trust me." John whispered softly. He planned on dealing with Loris as soon as possible, but he needed Katherine to have faith that he would come back to her. He smiled against Katherine's lips. His eyes widened a bit at her offer to join her in the tub. "A shower hmm?" John smirked. "I think we both know that if I join you..you'd get very little cleaning done. Next time maybe." John laughed softly.

The moment Katherine stepped into the bathroom John's phone suddenly went off. The Lycan let out a deep sigh as he reached over towards the night stand to grab it. Somehow, he already knew that it had to be Loris. "Guess I should tell her where to meet me.." John sighed again. Suddenly, John's brown eyes shot wide open! His body rushed up from the bed and over towards the open window. He took in a few quick whiffs before shifting his gaze back to his phone. "Coming to find you. Be there soon." read the text. John closed his eyes tightly. He jammed his claws down into the wall as he mentally cursed Loris. The last thing he wanted was for her to find the cabin even if she wouldn't be able to enter. Slowly, John pulled his claws out of the wall. According to his nose, the female lycan was maybe two miles away and closing. John quickly pulled up Katherine's number. He'd leave her a text as a note. "Change of plans. Dealing with Loris now. STAY here plz." He texted before hitting the send the button. By the time Katherine came out of the shower, John was long gone..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mkffxmIiJP1qz4rgp_large

She was a bit surprised when she saw John put his phone off to the side, it was an interesting choice of action but she was glad that he was not paying attention to it; she did not want to deal with Loris drama right now. She just wanted to get better and get back out there. She blinked though when she noticed his smile, but she barely said a word as she looked away when he asked if she thought he would abandon her. That’s exactly what she thought, she knew it was something she should not be thinking of but she could not help it. Katherine did not push John away, in fact she wrapped her arms gently around his neck as she calmed herself and stopped being so pissed off. “Okay, well I hope that if you do see her tomorrow that you will be careful.” She said softy before planting a kiss on his cheek then on the tip of his nose.

That broke her, she smiled like a goof “Trust me, I don’t want to fight either…” she whispered and smirked “I will defend myself though if I need to” she added quietly before she looked at his arms “I’m going to for a shower, you can either join me or you can stay here in the bedroom.. your choice” she said as she carefully sneaked out from his grip and headed to the master bathroom. It was quite beautiful with all the stuff that Klaus had in there, handmade soap, the finest floors and nicely designed paintings on the walls. Katherine knew that she was not going to be long in the shower, but she felt as if that was a good place to relax for a bit. She turned on the warm water and sighed as she took her hair down from its ponytail form and stripped down. It took her maybe two seconds to push her clothes off and to the side before stepping into the shower, she noticed all the bottles Klaus had and picked up a bar of soap to wash her body off with.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm

John sat up some. He had told Loris that he'd think about her proposal, but he had only done that to get her off his back. "I'll meet with her, perhaps tomorrow. I'll tell her that its not going to work." John replied softly. He placed his phone to the side. It was only then that he realized just how royally pissed Katherine looked. He smiled tho and pulled her body back into his lap. "Relax Katherine." John whispered softly. "Did you think I was going to be with both of you at the same time? Did you think I'd leave you for her?" he asked with a raised brow. "Did you think I'd abandon you?" John frowned. His arms wrapped tightly around Katherine. Even if she was pissed, he needed her to know how much he cared for her. "You're the one I love. Nothing Loris can say will change that." John replied softly. He brought his right hand up and gently stroked Katherine's cheek. "So enough with the angry eyes. I'll meet with her and get this thing settled. Tho...she's going to want to know who's replacing her. For that...I might need to get creative. I know how badly you're itching for fight, but the last thing I want is you two fighting each other."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mk8jalMbDY1r1kb61o3_500_large

Katherine felt completely relaxed with John here, there was just something about him that just made her want to cuddle up to him all day and talk about everything and anything. She was going to say something to him, but when she heard his phone going off in a fit her eyes narrowed dangerously at his phone; she had a feeling as to who it was that was texting or trying to call him. She was going to question him as to if he was going to answer that or not but when she heard that John and Loris had a conversation  about becoming official she felt as if her heart exploded and she became tense very quickly. 

She could not understand him at all, she was so confused and a bit hurt but she did not know why just yet. Knowing that Loris could not get into the cabin without Klaus’s word made her feel a bit better but the expression on her face said it all, she was damaged. “I really don’t understand…” she whispered as she studied him. Don’t tell me you’re actually thinking of saying yes to that bitch…  she thought quietly as she was starting to have a hard time controlling her emotions and everyone knew that when your humanity was not turned off, emotions were magnetized; becoming stronger for them. Katherine bit her bottom lip as she glanced over at the window “So… what exactly are you going to do? You know if she shows up here, something bad is bound to happen regardless if I’m ill” she said softly knowing that the bitch would want to start a fight if she saw her.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:16 pm

John was a little amazed. It wasn't until then that he realized how much Katherine and him understood each other. He hadn't expected her to agree about not rushing into marriage, but she had. John smiled as Katherine crawled up his body and made herself comfortable. His strong arms wrapped tightly around her body allowing their bodies to press into each other. "Haha I know, its weird." John smiled brightly. "We're not only suppose to be natural enemies, but also high school enemies. I'd tease you every chance I got, but you'd always find a way to pay me back." John laughed. "But you know what, I think all that was just a way for us to mask our feelings." John added. His fingertips gently slid up along Katherine's spine as his lips nipped hers. "I love you too Katherine. I wish I hadn't till Junior year to figure that out tho." he smiled.

Suddenly, John's phone started ringing like crazy! The lycan squirmed a bit. After reaching his phone and pulling it out, he noticed that Loris had sent him several texts back to back. "ah...I guess I did kinda vanish from school." he muttered to himself. Soon his brown eyes shot wide open. "John..wtf are you?! Rob called, said u were making a big mistake. Something about being manipulated by 'her'? WTF is 'her'?!" read the text. John closed his eyes and released a deep, deep sigh. "The conversation Loris and I had at lunch time...she said that she was tired of playing games. She apologized for all the bullshit..and said that she wanted to get serious. She wants to become my mate. Its ironic..just last year around this time I told her exactly the same thing. She shot me down so quick that I didn't even have time to blink. But now..here she is asking me the same thing." John whispered softly while closing his eyes. "This is gonna get complicated. If I know Loris she's probably searching for my scent as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Katerina-petrova-katherine-pierce-vampire-diaries-Favim.com-234187

Katherine wondered if she had really hurt him, she watched him carefully as she would feel a bit bad for harming him; that was the last thing she wanted to do. “I’m sorry” she whispered, not realizing just how hard she had bit him on his neck though she quietly warned herself for next time to be a bit more careful for John’s sake.  She tilted her head slightly as she glanced at the ring and dagger “They’re just gifts, I have no use for them and they will suit you much better” she said softly and nodded.

“Yes, I’m sure John. If I was not so sure, I would not be allowing you even near me right now. Emily gave them to me, she said that I would find a man that deserved them” she whispered as she was glad to see John accept the gifts that she had laid out in front of him. It was a good sign but she noticed how he put the engagement ring on the table and gulped quietly wondering if she had upset him by placing that ring near him. Katherine stayed quiet as she sat there and listened to him, she could understand that and shrugged lightly.

“I know John.. I wasn’t asking you to jump into marriage, it’s just a thought… beside’s, we have all the time to decide as to where we’re going and what we are going to be doing. No rush John, relax your pride is showing” she said softly and gave him a smile “Klaus can keep the ring, he won’t be back for another hour and a bit” she whispered and crawled a bit closer to John “you know what?” she said as she pulled him down onto the bed and crawled on top of him, making herself comfortable as she ran her fingers through his hair gently “I did not think I could love someone so much…” she whispered as she could not help but to smile “but you proved me wrong… and to think, we’re supposed to be enemies.” She muttered as her smile grew and her fingers trailed over John’s jaw line then down his neck.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:13 pm

John gave Katherine a quick nod. Even if it wasn't meant as a threat, he understood that offering himself to a hungry vampire was dangerous. He moved to closer to Katherine and tilted his head to the right. As she sunk her fangs into his neck, John moaned loudly. Sensations of both pain and pleasure quickly tore through his body. His claws started tearing into the blankets. The lycan could feel his blood being drained. He didn't start to worry though until Katherine's feeding lasted a little longer than normal.

When she pulled back, John pressed his hand to his neck. "Fuck that hurt.." he whispered, tho he wasn't really complaining. He hadn't realized it yet, but his body had weakened a little from the amount of blood she had gulped down. It would take perhaps an hour or so for his blood supply to replenish. "Well, I hope you feel better." John smiled. He personally didn't understand why his blood tasted so good. He had heard rumors that Vampire's favored all sorts of different varieties blood. Maybe someday he'd ask Katherine what made his so special.

When he saw the ring and dagger, John blinked twice. "What are these?" he asked while eyeing the dagger. He was no metal expert, but the blade looked well crafted. "Are you sure?" John blinked again. If the ring and dagger belonged to her family, John wasn't sure if it was right for him to accept the items. With a soft smile, John decided to put the ring on. To his surprise, it actually fit his finger perfectly. "Thank you Katherine. If you're sure its ok, I'll keep them." he smiled. His smile faded though when he saw Katherine take her engagement ring off. He pulled the ring out of his pocket. His eyes narrowed sharply and after a few seconds, he placed the ring on the table. "We dont need that." he declared. Personally, he couldn't believe that Klaus had bought the ring for him to give to Katherine. That just had to be BS. No, John's pride would never allow such a thing. "I...I dont know if we'll be able to get married or not.." John began. Marriage was a huge step, and although John loved Katherine, he'd need to spend more time with her before he committed to being her mate. "But when the time comes, I'll get you a ring myself. It will reflect all of my feelings for you." John stated. "So until then...tell Klaus he can keep his damn ring."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:47 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mu4hx6CzqH1s9v5qzo1_500

ooc: :3 Okay dokie :)

bic:

Katherine had picked up on her nickname from John; babe. It was cute and she was more than willing to accept it. She continued to look through her book as she listened for John, she had not really looked at the time so it really did not bother her that he took half an hour to prepare breakfast for her. In fact, she was glad that he was here with her; he was so sweet to make breakfast for her. Her attention flickered to John when he entered the room, she tilted her head and glanced at the food before she took it piece by piece. Nibbling away at the food to savour each flavour but she looked stunned when she heard that John would let her feed on him; she had to admit that was a bit surprising to hear from him knowing that she could drink him dry if she was really hungry. “John…” she whispered as she moved the tray to a table nearby, she had left a few pieces of food on there for him to take if he wanted to. 

Quickly she pulled him closer to her but she was careful too as she cupped his face “that’s a dangerous move…” she whispered against his ear, it was not to scare him but it was more of a teasing as she tilted his head to one side and sank her fangs into his neck pretty hard. Katherine held herself back from drinking too much of his blood, but she got herself enough to feel a bit better to go on through the day. Slowly she unhooked her fangs from his neck and let go of his face as she licked her lips. She could feel the warm liquid running down her throat and her stomach finally settled “Here…” she said softly as she opened the book to the last page and pulled out a man’s ring along with what appeared to be a dagger  “I want you to have these” she muttered as she pushed them over to John then she perked up and took off the engagement ring that Klaus had bought for later. She placed the ring in John’s pocket and stared at him, giving him a look that said ‘please keep them’.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:43 pm

ooc: ok, but I kinda wanna see where this sickness thing goes :)

ic: John nodded. He wasn't sure where'd he find a bag a blood...but he could definitely help her with the bacon and toast. His eyes widened a bit after hearing that she had something to give him. He had a good laugh though when she declared that it wasn't sex. "Babe you're ill. Lets get you well rested. Once thats done..then maybe we can give into our darker needs." John grinned. The lycan quickly moved behind his love to make sure she didn't fall while going up the stairs. Once she was safely upstairs, John turned to the kitchen. "Well..this is going to be interesting.." the lycan sighed. He was used to cooking over a fire pit since his family did allot of camping. Using an actual kitchen was going to be a challenge.

About thirty minutes later, John came up stairs with a tray in his hands. On a small plate he had six pieces of crunchy bacon and two pieces of buttered toast. The bacon had come out better than he thought it would, tho..it took a while to perfect. John decided that Katherine didn't need to know that he burned most of the pack. "Ok breakfast is here." John smiled and placed the tray down over the blanket. "Uh..I couldn't find any blood..so I guess I can just give you some of mine whenever you're ready." John blinked. It was amazing how accepting he had become with her drinking his blood. He had come to trust that Katherine would never drink too much. Then again, John had a fairly large supply so even if Katherine decided to gorge herself John would probably be fine.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_mllz98YJcA1snv5qzo1_500

Ooc: Feel free to do time lapse wherever needed :3 

Her ears picked up on the footsteps of John as she then opened her eyes, she had this starving look to her face as she stared at John like he was a fresh piece of meat just dripping with blood. Though she snapped out of it when she realized just how much she was hungry, but she did not want to take the chance of coughing it back up. Katherine gave her love a faint smile; trying to convince him that she would be fine as she sat there with the blanket tightly wrapped around her body still “I know I should be, but I need to stretch my legs too” she whispered as she slowly stood up and held onto the blanket for dear life as if it was the last thing on earth that she could find to save her. “Bacon, toast and a bag of blood sounds nice right now” she muttered softly as her eyes flickered John’s throat and she bit her bottom lip lightly.

“I need to look at my book…” she whispered as she tilted her head just slightly, it was like she was thinking of something important as she got that look in her eyes. Katherine let her eyes search John’s face before locking eyes with him “I have something for you and no, it’s not sex.” She said softly and smiled  knowing that when she would start feeling better they could spend more time together. “It’s important though.. I’ll be upstairs in my room.” She whispered, she was so glad that Klaus was gone so she could relax more.  Klaus stressed her out more than anyone else in the world, but she had good reason to be stressed. Carefully, she moved herself back up the stairs and to the bedroom she was staying in. Katherine grabbed the large book she had brought with her, sitting down she opened it up and began to look it over. Most of it was in Latin and Russian but she could easily understand what exactly it was saying. She had a strange feeling that Klaus was not going to be a one trick pony on the night of opening the tomb. She sat comfortably on the bed and flipped through the book a bit more as she waited for John.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:22 pm

John had cuddled up with Katherine through the night. He wanted to make sure that she stayed room. He had no idea what was making her sick, or what were her symptoms. From the way her body shivered during the night, John wondered if Katherine had some kind of cold or flue.

The next morning, John awoke about 20 minutes after Katherine. He made his way down stairs just in time to see Klaus leave. The lycan let out a low snort and walked straight over to Katherine. "You should be in bed." he frowned while leaning forward to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "Come on, I'll take you back. I'll make you breakfast too. Anything you want." John promised. He wasn't exactly a gourmet chef, but at the very least he could cook some eggs and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Tumblr_lmhmmtsMaj1qh91jxo1_500
Klaus glanced over in the direction John’s voice was coming from. “She’s sick John. I’ll get her help tomorrow, it’ll take some time to recover but she’ll be okay after a bit!” he called back to him as he sipped on his beer, time was cutting down much more quicker than he would have liked but he could not help it. “It’s like a disease, it’s not able to get a hold of you just so you know but until then…” he said as he headed back to the room and stared at Katherine “keep her comfortable as much as you can. I’ll be sure to get some help tomorrow” he muttered as he then headed towards his own room where he shut the door behind him and got ready for bed.

The next day

It was a calm morning, a cold one though as Klaus stood there in front of the fire place. He kicked in some pieces of wood and watched as they caught fire to warm the place up and keep it like that. His ears picked up on foot steps though as he took a sip of coffee from his cup that he was holding. “Katherine… you’re suppose to be resting” he warned her gently as he turned to face her. She looked pretty sick, she was sweaty with her hair up and she had a blanket wrapped around her body like she was cold. “Jesus,  sit down and relax please” he muttered not touching her though, not sure as to where John was.
Katherine frowned as she took a seat at the table “I feel like crap.” She whispered as she watched Klaus go into the kitchen, her eyes had gone from a nice brown colour to a red colour; though the colour was faint. Her body shuddered heavily as she felt like she wanted to cough more but she did not this time. She studied Klaus carefully, it looked like he was getting ready to leave the cabin. “Where are you going?” she asked softly as she looked more than confused about his decisions.
Klaus glanced back at Katherine as he put his jacket and scarf on “Going to see a friend, to make a deal… to get you a cure” he said as he then headed towards the door, he opened the door and sighed “be back in like… an hour or two. Don’t wreck my house while I’m gone because you don’t want to see me angry” he muttered as he stepped outside and closed the door behind him. He knew that Katherine knew what exactly he was capable of when he was ticked off, but it had been awhile since the last time. He shrugged it off and headed into town to speak to an old friend about getting Katherine a cure, he knew it would take a day to put into effect but he felt a bit responsible for Katherine’s sickness.

Katherine rolled her eyes and sighed softly “Oh trust me, I can’t do much of anything right now” she whispered as she rested her head on the table and closed her eyes for a moment. She looked like a caterpillar curled up in a ball of softness waiting for the day to just pass by. Though if the blanket was taken away, she was losing her weight and the more weight she lost, the more hungry she became and yet still so fragile.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 pm

"Hey! You're not going anywhere!" John yelled from the bed. He actually didn't mean to yell, but he was fed up with all the half assed answers he'd been getting. "What is this 'thing' she has? Is it a disease or something?!" John growled. God, if only Rob hadn't pummeled him into the ground. Had John been healthy, he would have smacked Klaus a few times for being vague with his details. However, it seemed as tho Klaus was intent on keeping his secrets. John sighed deeply. He turned back to Katherine and lightly stroked her cheek. He hoped that she was ok. Both her, and the baby.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:19 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Masquerade-Screencaps-2x07-katherine-pierce-16603514-550-309

Klaus was not surprised that John was following him with every step, he was actually quite impressed by the lycan to stay this close to vampires knowing that they were supposed enemies and knowing the damage both sides could do. He allowed John to take the cold cloth from his grasp and watched Katherine from a good foot away knowing to let John have space with Katherine. He noticed how the young girl looked a bit peaceful as she laid there with her eyes closed and her hands resting at her sides. “I’ve only seen this one other time in my life..” he whispered as he continued to study Katherine like she was a piece of art work that had been freshly made up. She was an interesting one that was for sure. He wondered if she would make it, but if she was going to get worse that meant his time would be shortened to get his friends out of that tomb. “Not every vampire gets this, it’s like a once in a blue moon thing. Dangerous though if not taken care of properly..” He whispered as he sighed and stretched his arms carefully “You’re welcome to stay and have anything you want from this house. I’ll be downstairs John” he muttered as he then left the room knowing that the lycan had some trust issues but he did not blame him at all.  Klaus barely trusted himself but he brushed the thought away as he made himself comfortable on the living room couch with another beer in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: