Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) <a href=Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) Images10" />

Scarlet was a maid. She had never been in one place too long. And had seemed to always find her self looking for a new job. Though, people hadn't hired maids as often anymore and seemed to not care anymore. So she was beginning to feel lost. She had worked at a Café that had often had job listings. They never had appealed to her. It was always jobs she felt were completely "Out there" and not fun at all. But she liked to clean and help take care of others. She had enjoyed seeing families and such. The girl hadn't enjoyed her café job so much and would much rather work as a maid for a family. Or just someone, anyone. She hadn't had a home, she often had stayed at a friends. She was low on her luck. But she knew eventually it would turn around.
The eighteen year old girl had came into work ready for the day she knew that she'd dread, and found a new flyer on the board. The girl had marched to it seeing that it was a Job Offer that she would be excited to do. "Looking for a maid..." she whispered. It said that it was a family of three. A mother, Father, and their daughter. They were wealthy, but the parent's had seemed to travel, or work too much to really take care of the mansion. But had hoped to find someone soon. "Ohh Finally!!" she thought. Once work was over a little after noon she had found the address the paper had. This was exciting. She could have a new job, with new people. And since they had a daughter, she could make a new friend since they were close in age, or the same age. Gently knocking on the door with a sincere smile and holding the flyer she had waited for anyone to answer the door. She had called earlier and asked about the job, now it was time to see if she could be hired. The girl ran thoughts through her head until she saw the door handle turn. She stood straight keeping her smile ready to meet her employer.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Born on the Winter Solstice, Eiriol Brice had grown up in the comfort of her parents' estate, not knowing the dangers and vices of the outside world the same ways as everyone else. Everyone knew of the young Miss Brice, as the family often held banquets during their brief times home, and many of the family maids considered her as a sister to them, essentially raising her from birth. What few people were aware of, however, was that the young Miss was disabled, since those who had seen her swore that she needed no cane or support, and she didn't stumble any more than anyone else - only the family and the maids knew.

Eiriol's eighteenth birthday was quickly approaching, and while her parents knew she could take care of herself in the house, they were still concerned - after all, the world was a large and dangerous place, but it was also a wonderful place, full of beauty and wonderful things - which had been their incentive to hire another maid - though in the context, an "attendant" would be the better choice of words. They needed someone who could take care of her, help her to experience life outside of her home-schooled, sheltered comfort zone. And so they had put a poster out, listing the details of the job and offering their address so that the details could be discussed.

As the door knocked, Eiriol's mother, a woman by the name of Caron Brice, answered the door, a gentle smile upon her face. "Good afternoon, and welcome to our home." she spoke, her eyes catching the flier. "You were the young woman that called? Please, come in, my husband and I would very much love to meet you." she spoke, smiling as she stepped back, allowing the young woman inside.

Last edited by kitsune-sama on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Underlining an image link)
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Scarlet was relieved to see that the Lady of the House, Caron had answered the door. She made a slight bow and held a genuine smile. "Thank you Ma'am." She replied as she politely walked into the house, or rather mansion. It was a lovely home outside and in. "What a lovely home Mrs. Brice, I look forward to working for you and Your Family." she had said positively. "...As long as I don't screw up." she thought to herself. The girl had been quiet seeing maids and other workers walk in and out of rooms either cleaning or decorating. Scarlet had always thought it would be nice to own a mansion like this one. But until then she was stuck at the bottem. Cleaning after the people who owned it. But Oh well, She would hopefully get there someday. Some day Soon. She had walked into the Parlor, where Mr. Brice had waited for them. Scarlet stood by the doorway, quietly. With A gentle, caring smile. She had slightly bowed. "Good Afternoon Mr. Brice, it is Pleasant to meet you. I am Scarlet." She had introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Caron smiled as she led the young woman to the parlor, where her husband, Mr. Calder Brice, was waiting for their arrival, a smile upon his face as he stood up and offered Scarlet a handshake before offering her a seat. "Nice to meet you too, Ms. Scarlet - though I don't think I caught your last name?" he offered, taking a seat opposite her, a maid walking up and setting down some tea. Calder thanked the maid, pouring a cup for himself and for his wife before offering a cup to Scarlet - whether she accepted or not made no difference, as they needed to get down to business.

"So then, I received your call earlier this morning, we went over your qualifications and work history, and I've heard a lot of good about you from your previous employers. I have no doubt you'll be able to take care of the house in our frequent absences, and you'll be a part of a team of experienced and well taken care of maids. That said, I do have one concern - how well do you think you could take care of my daughter?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Scarlet had politely accepted the cup of tea. "I apologize, my last name is "Young"." she had informed him. Though she had never considered it her last name. And had praticially for got it was even her last name. The girl had nodded listening to Calder. She felt proud of herself to be given praise as a good maid. She was asked about the daughter. "Your Daughter? Oh, that should be no problem sir." She had said happily. "I'm positive that I can help her in any way she will need. And I've been a maid for a few years now, I've taken care of many kids, and teens." she had said to encourage The Brice's to hire her. She held a friendly smile. "Your daughter will be in safe hands while you are away on business trips and such." She said happily. Scarlet was sure that their daughter wouldn't pose as a problem since she was around the same age as Scarlet herself. She knew that the daughter had some type of Impairment, but she couldn't remember exactly what it was. Regardless of it, she knew she could help the young girl find her way.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Calder smiled, looking over at his wife before nodding. "Alright, I suppose you'd like to meet the girl you'll mostly be taking care of then?" he asked, picking up a clear bell and ringing it, before he and his wife turned up to face the balcony.

"Coming!" a tiny voice chirped, the patting of footsteps coming from the upper rooms as a girl walked down the stairs, her skin pale, her hair a pale blue, almost white color, and a number of snowflake designs on her clothing. A tail sprouted from the back of her body, its color identical to her hair, and a light blue pair of wings were wrapped about the girl's body. Slowly she made her way down the stairs, using the handholds as she was instructed, before walking to the small congregation of chairs, mentally counting the number of steps she took before stopping behind her father. "You called?" she asked, a smile on her face as she looked down at the chair.

"Yes, Eiriol. Miss Young, this is my daughter, Eiriol Brice." she spoke, smiling as he took his daughter's hand. "The job requirement will involve a lot of housework, and you will be cooking and cleaning with the other maids - but that's really secondary to this - I need someone who can take care of her. She's a smart girl, but I know the time is fast approaching when she'll have to go out on her own, and I'm afraid for her. She's never set foot outside of the estate, so the town, as well as the outside world, is foreign to her. I've done my best to teach her what I can from the safety of our home, but I know the day will come when I won't be there for her." he spoke, frowning. "I ask this of you because I want someone who can keep her safe - but what my daughter really needs is a friend. Would you do that for her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Scarlet had nodded. She was excited to meet Eiriol. She had hoped that the girl would warm up to her. Meeting the girl she had realized that Eiriol was blind. She didn't show it but she was disappointed a bit. Not at the fact that she would have to take care of a blind girl. But that she wasn't sure if she would be good at it. She aimed for 100%. But now she questioned herself. As Eiriol Stood there and Mr. Brice introduced her and spoke, Scarlet listened nodding. She stood up and approached Eiriol. She had a smile, the girl seemed really sweet. "Miss Eiriol," She had started with a polite, and gentle tone. "I am Scarlet Young, I am your Personal Maid, and If you would like, I can be your best friend too, Given time That is." she had said trying not to push herself onto the girl. She turned to Calder and Caron. "I would love to be friends with Eiriol, Ofcourse that's her choice." she had said keeping a smile. "If Eiriol, decides that she doesn't like me, then I would understand if you had to let me go since that is what your looking for, a friend...But, I think that we will get along just fine." she had said positively.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Caron smiled. "I understand." she replied. "Also, you don't have to feel intimidated about your work, anything you need to know about our daughter, you can ask her or the other maids." she spoke, standing up and taking her daughter's hand, gently guiding it to Scarlet's left arm. "She's very friendly, all the maids care for her dearly, as I'm sure you will." she spoke, smiling as she looked at the two of them, before turning to Calder and nodding. "Though, I suppose it'd probably be best for the two of you to get to know each other a little - if you'd like some alone time, we can leave and take care of a few things for our next business trip." she offered, sitting down and taking a sip of tea. "Other than that, unless you have any more questions, welcome to the family~" she greeted, a smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Scarlet had smiled listening to them. "I can tell." she said in response to Eiriol's mother's statement as to the girl being friendly. She smiled lightly taking Eiriol's hand keeping her gentle calm nature. "Getting to know her would be good." she had said smiling. She bowed to The Brice's "Thank you so much, I just know, that this will be a great experience, For both me, and your daughter." she had said before she turned lightly looking around. "Well, Miss Eiriol, You should take me to your room dear, I am new, I need to get familiar with my surroundings." she had said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Nodding once, the parents stood up, leaving the two of them alone in the room. Only once they left did Eiriol speak up. "Nice to meet you, Miss Young." she spoke, bowing once. "I do hope we become good friends." she spoke, blinking as Scarlet mentioned showing her to the room. "O-Oh, right, sorry; please, right this way." she spoke, strangely enough not taking Scarlet's hand, but rather walking on her own, mentally counting the number of steps until she was back at the foot of the staircase before taking a step up, then another, as she continued to make her way up unassisted. Then, she turned to the right, continuing to travel up the stairs until she at last made her way to the second floor, listening to the footsteps to make sure Scarlet was following before she continued down the hall, suddenly stopping as she began feeling for the right side of the wall, finding it and groping about until she found a small string on the wall. She took it in hand, gave it a gentle tug, and a bell on the opposite end of the hallway began ringing, the sound giving the young adult a signal, allowing her to know how long the hallway went. For the most part she kept to the right wall, occasionally ringing the bell with the string to affirm her location, until at last she made it to her room, the girl coming to a stop in front of the door and turning around.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Scarlet had smiled following Eiriol. It was nice that she didn't let the fact that she was blind get in the way of her. Watching as the girl reached her room she seemed to be in discomfort. "The feeling of not seeing...I could never do it. Not like she does.." she thought. "That's a unique system, to find where you need to go." she had said happily. Impressed by it. The girl approached Eiriol resting a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for showing me where your room is. Now I won't have to wander around." She had said with a joking tone. She had let herself into the room taking Eiriol's hand and "guided" her in the room. Ofcourse, she figured that the girl had mentally mapped out the room. She lightly shut the door behind her. "Sorry Eiriol, I hope you don't feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to make sure we can have time to talk, and I need to see the rooms of this house anyways." she had said with a smile. The girl stood by the door. "So, Miss Eiriol, Why don't you tell me about yourself? I'd love to get to know my new friend."
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 am

Eiriol smiled at the compliment. "Thank you," she replied, "but it isn't just used to get around the home. You'll know what I mean when you meet Aya, the chief maid." she explained, allowing Scarlet to guide her into the room, the room clean but surprisingly barren, a number of books with indents upon the spines lining the shelves, a dresser in the side of the room, with a small bathroom on the side. As the two of them walked forward into the room, the girl heard the sound of the door closing, and silently sat down upon one of four chairs adorning the closest wall. "More about me?" she asked, frowning as the tail resting behind her swung onto her lap, the girl catching it with her hands and gently stroking it. "Well, I haven't stepped out of the mansion grounds, though I know one day I'll have to go out on my own." she spoke, her gaze cast downward at the ground. "As far as my education goes, I was completely homeschooled, the maids knew a lot about school subjects - they're the ones who helped me grow up like I have." she admitted, a smile upon her face. Hm... You may not have seen them if you came in through the front door, but we've got a few Border Collies in a fenced-in area in the back; I think I remember one of the maids talking about young a few days ago. Hm... Is there anything else you'd like to know?" she asked, turning her gaze up toward the wall behind Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Scarlet had smiled watching the girl. She seemed so shy. She began to wonder if she could break the girl out of her shell. Listening to what Eiriol had to say she nodded. "Yes, your parents said that you've never left the Estate." she replied. She walked towards the girl kneeling down and taking Eiriol's hands in hers. "You know, the world is not a scary place. Even for a girl who is blind." she had said softly. "Maybe, I can take you out, to walk around a bit. To hear how everyone is. I can take you out to eat at the Café I work at." she had suggested. She turned to see the books. They were in Braille. She would have to learn to read braille in case she had to help Eiriol with her studies or just to enjoy a good book with her friend. Scarlet had kept her smile she lightly let go of the girl's hands and sat on the chair across from her. "Well, I love animals. So the Collies don't make me too nervous." she had said with a light laugh. "Well, Miss Eiriol, What do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Eiriol nodded. "I'd like that." she spoke, looking down at her hands as Scarlet placed her own atop them, holding them gently for a moment, a smile upon her face as she felt Scarlet's warmth upon her cold hands, holding them there for a few moments before sitting down beside her, then asking about hobbies.

The girl paused, thinking for a moment. Hobbies? "Well, I do help the maids cook whenever I can, though they're usually supervising me to make sure I don't make any messes." she replied. "Other than that, I do enjoy reading and spending time with the dogs." she spoke, thinking for a moment. What other hobbies did she have, really? "Oh, right - music!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I'm sure you've probably realized how important sound is in my life; music's something of a passion of mine." she told Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Scarlet nodded listening to the girl. "Ofcourse music would be." she thought to herself. She had thought about what they should do next. Now that she knew a little bit more about Eiriol She was ready to stay there. But what should she do for this girl. "Well, I guess I could tell you a little bit about me." she had said with a small laugh. "Hmm, I've been a maid for what seems like my whole life." she started. "You see, my mother was very poor, and I had to provide somehow." she had explained. "Not that it has been terrible. It's been a lot of fun. And I enjoy it very much. That's why I'm here now." she had told the girl. "Lately, I've wanted to see more families. To help. And have some sort of responsibility." Scarlet smiled and took Eiriol's hands standing the girl up. "I don't want to be just your maid. I want to be your friend. Your a beautiful, sweet girl. And I think that we will come to find out that we have a lot in common. Needless to say, I'm excited." she had finally told the girl giving her a soft hug. Scarlet broke the hug taking a step back to see her new friend. She felt odd. But ignored it. "Now, what would you like to do dear?" She asked her happily.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Eiriol paused, remaining perfectly quiet as Scarlet spoke, occasionally nodding with what she said. "I see, and I suppose it's a good thing in the long run; after all, I'm sure the experience taught you a lot." she spoke, trying to relate as best as she could, but finding it difficult given her own upbringing, sheltered by her parents, innocent to the truths of the world.

Suddenly, there was a pressure upon her hands, and the girl blinked once as she was pulled up onto her feet, supported by the warm person before her, before she was suddenly hugged, the girl seeming to radiate heat upon the blind girl's usually cold skin, the multiple layers of clothing between the two of them preventing Scarlet from feeling just how cold her body really was. Slowly Scarlet stepped back, and Eiriol stumbled a bit, eventually falling forward, catching herself by grabbing into Scarlet's shoulders, her face flushing red as she rebalanced herself.

"Hm... Oh, right, I do think we should head to the kitchens - the maids should be working on dinner right about now, and I think we can find Aya there." she spoke, smiling as she rose her right hand, shuffling about as she fumbled for the wall, before finally planting her hand upon it and using it as support as she made her way back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Scarlet had nodded listening to Eiriol. "Okay. Uhm, so Who is Aya?" She asked as she followed the girl helping her out the room. She took the girl's hand lightly leading her down the hallway. Down the stairs. And finally finding the kitchen where maids shuffled in and out in a hurry. Scarlet saw some who held friendly smiled and continued on for their work. The two walked into the kitchen waiting at the door way making sure not to get in the way of the other maids. Scarlet had looked around trying to figure out which maid was the one that Eiriol referred to. "Aya".
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Eiriol smiled, walking into the kitchen where the sounds of footsteps could be heard, accompanied by the medley of chimes, the maids busily working as they worked amongst themselves, a single voice raising over the chatter. "Well hello there, lady Brice; is this a new friend?" she asked, the woman walking over and taking the winged girl's hand, placing it upon her shoulder.

Eiriol nodded. "It is." she replied. "Aya, meet Scarlet, the woman hired to keep me company while you worked. Scarlet, this is the chief maid here in the manor. If there's anything you need to know about the job, you'd be best asking her." she spoke, smiling as she stepped back, reaching back with her free hand and feeling for the wall as she made her way back to let the two women talk amongst each other.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:28 am

Scarlet had smiled meeting Aya. "H-Hello there Miss Aya, As Eiriol said, I am Scarlet Young. And it's a pleasure meeting you, I look forward to working with you." She had said happily. The girl bowed for a moment showing respect then standing up she had asked Aya a question. "So, is there anything you would like to tell me? Or rules? Or anything I may need to know?" She had asked curiously.

(Sorry for the short post, doing this from my phone, not exactly a fun experience.)
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 am

Aya smiled. "The pleasure is all mine." she replied with a smile, returning the bow before taking a moment to think upon her question. "And there is one thing I would ask of you, but seeing as we're all busy, I really can't do it quite yet, but..." she paused, pointing toward a chime upon her ear, before inviting Scarlet to notice the similar chimes on the other maids, on their belts, on their ears, on their wrists, anywhere, really. "You've probably noticed by now how the young miss navigates through the house." she said. "Every single one of these charms rings in a different key; it's a system the parents came up with so that Eiriol could identify us. If I could have a moment of your time after dinner, I'll attach it, but if you'd like to tell me where you want it I'll have the charm made by then." she offered.

(I know the feeling. I've done posts on Wiis and 3DSs before.)
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 am

Scarlet had nodded listening to Aya. She thought that it was clever of Eiriol's parents to come up with a bell system. she nodded after Aya explained that Scarlet needed one too. "I think on my wrist would be good enough." she said holding her left hand up waving it slightly. Scarlet turned to see some of the other bells. "Yeah...I think my wrist would be good enough." she repeated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 am

"Alright, then." Aya replied, a smile on her face. "If you'd like to come down after dinner, I can make it for you then. Eiriol will understand if you tell her - she'd probably want to come with you, girl enjoys doing maidwork so much you'd think she was one of us; I think she's trying to prove to everyone that she doesn't need sight to be able to help." she spoke, looking over at Eiriol as she was off doing her own thing, helping the other maids in the kitchen, mostly by carrying ingredients back or taking them elsewhere. Her progress was deliberate, and much slower than the maids who were rushing about the kitchen, preparing the food for the entire family as well as themselves and Scarlet, but she was doing a good job making sure she was in no danger of bumping into someone.

"Eiriol?" she called. "That's good, thank you for your help. Dinner will be ready in a few more minutes if you'd like to get ready." she offered, turning to Scarlet and giving a quick "go ahead and take her" before going off to help the other maids.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 am

Scarlet nodded. "Okay then." she said with a light laugh. She turned to see Eiriol and smiled. The girl was rather sweet. She had walked over lightly taking Eiriol's hand. "Eiriol you are very helpful, you know that?" she asked as she lead her out of the kitchen. The girl sat Eiriol down on the couch. "I think that I will really enjoy being here." Scarlet said to herself as she sat down too beside Eiriol.
Back to top Go down
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 am

At Aya's call, the winged girl stopped what she was doing, nodding as she set what she was holding down upon the kitchen counter and walking to where the two of them were. As she felt a grip upon her hand, she blinked awkwardly, knowing who it had come from, but the fact that she didn't know where it come from disturbed her slightly. Nevertheless she smiled, giving Aya a wave goodbye as she was walked out of the kitchen, the two of them traveling toward the living room as the woman carefully guided her to the couch, setting her down in a seated position before sitting beside her. "That's a relief." she replied, a smile on her face. "I'm sure everyone here will be thankful I have someone to keep me company now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)   Watching Over You (Yuri/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching Over You (Yuri/Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: