Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Prince (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 pm

He was startled and looked back "what the? he looked back out then decided to take a walk and come back " i can't possible make it on my own out here." he then walked out further and further enjoying the sights an the calm at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Nagi slept like a rock. She hardly even moved as the prince got up. The wolf looked like she was dead to the world. However, Nagi's hearing and sense of smell remained 100% active. Even while asleep, she knew actually where the prince was. She could also hear the sounds of his breaths, footsteps, and even the soft sound of his heart beat. "Mmm.." Nagi moaned softly while rolling over onto her back. The demon released another long erotic moan while her fluffy tail curled around her body.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

He stared at her then waited for a long time. Sitting up now watching everything he could in the flames light. After he knew a good amount of time had passed he got up quietly and walk out. looking around the the moonlight dim light. "I know i can't get home but maybe i can at least get away?" he looked back into the cave "I don't want to just leave her." he thought about it thinking he was being soft "who know what she would do anyway" he stood just outside the cave thinking over his decision to come.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Nagi shook her head. Her eyes were already closed, but she had yet to fully fall asleep. "To all your questions: you'll find out in the morning." the wolf answered. Her furry brown tail wagged slightly behind her. Her body was naturally warm, but still loved sleeping by open flames. There was just something about the extra heat that made her feel safe. "Go to sleep." Nagi advised. The demoness rolled onto her left side. Her back now faced the flames and the prince she had kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:33 pm

He looks at her kind a worried then looks at the way out."I don't think i could, my teacher says i'm like a cat" he got more comfy then sighs kinda worried "What are we doing tomorrow?" he stared at the door out from where he layed under the furs. "do you hunt by yourself?" he rudely said before letting her answer. he sat up kinda nervous and looks at her "Oh i'm sorry!" he looks a little scared
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

Nagi slowly shook her head. "Well...I sorta see both sides. I dont think your gift is a bad one to have. Both males and females need to be able to communicate, even through song. However, learning hand-to-hand skills is a necessary part of life. Its not crude by any means. If you're weak, you die...period." Nagi explained, but gave him a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Anyway, get some sleep. We've a long day tomorrow." he smiled while curling up near the fire. She didn't even bother to warn the prince against escaping. Even if he had the balls to try, he wouldn't get far. Nagi had already memorized his scent so tracking him wouldn't be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:34 pm

"No, some sound horrible, some sound okay and some sound amazing" he gathered up the pelt and put it around him. "I just learned how to, my mother said it was a natural gift. My father was mad, because it was a girly talents and not a manly one. So he tried to teach me things, the only thing i could really do semi good was a bit of hand to hand, and shooting an arrow but it's all crude talent. Not real, if you asked me" He looked at her then sighed looking back away "sorry, that i rambled"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 am

Nagi was entranced. She had never heard a human sing before. Somehow, the sound of his voice relaxed in her a way she hadn't felt in a long while. She actually felt a little sad once the song ended. "That was..amazing." she whispered softly. Seeing him curl up, Nagi tossed the prince a thicker pelt. The cave floor was covered in them. "Do all humans sing like this?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm

He took a long sigh then thought for a while then smiled softly to himself and began to see a lullaby his mother taught him. He had a beautiful voice and when he sung his whole image was like a piece of art. He might not of been strong but his was a gem of his own beauty. He sung the whole thing then return to his curl up position to keep warmer and to stay out of his mean keeper's way.  At least he thought it would help.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 pm

"You sing?" Nagi blinked. She stared at Sari for a good two minutes. Maybe their cultures were different, but among her kind the males never learned skills like singing, or dancing. Still, Nagi wouldn't mind listening. It had been ages since she had last talked to someone..other than herself. When the prince mentioned her sadistic plans, Nagi simply grinned. "Why yes, I do." she answered, trying to be as vague as possible. "For now tho, why dont you give me an example of this singing ability you have hm?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

He ate the mushrooms quickly, but still in a way with slight manors "I don't really, all i can do is sing. My parents thought it was a useless talent unless for guest." He looked at her not trusting her sudden burst of happiness. "But why? Don't you have like sadistic things in your mind for me already?" sari glanced around more then at her again.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm

"A slave huh?" Nagi whispered, but then suddenly smiled. "I like the sound of that." the demoness grinned. Tho, when she heard the sound of Sari's stomach growling, she tossed him a few mushrooms from her pocket. They'b be enough to get him through the night. "So, slave.." Nagi giggled. "What can you do? I mean, besides relying on others to do your bidding. Do you have any skills?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 pm

My name is Sari "He then sat up "what does that really matter? If i can ask, i mean i'm a slave now, i'm guessing" He sighed and his stomach growled as he then whispered "bad choice not to eat, oh well" he looked at his bruises more, and pressed to see where it hurt the most, so he could avoid it later. He also did a check over the rest of him of where she had hit, making sure that he only had bruises. He did have a few more, but just some discoloration no pain or soreness from them. He seemed to be getting over his depression.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 am

Once Nagi got the fire going, the cave quickly lit up. The demoness sat down on a few pelts, making herself comfortable. Every now and then, her golden hues shifted over towards the prince, catching his gaze. Finally, she decided to break their silence. "What?" Nagi frowned. With a sigh, her gaze returned towards the dancing flames in front of her. "So, when are you going to tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm

He looked at her and sat in a far corner, kinda in the dark. All he wanted to be is far away from her. He thought she was rude but brushed off his word that were eager to come out. He took one of the pelts and put it over him, as he was getting cold, but didn't want to say it, as he knew she would find it as weakness. he looked to her after a while then looked at his side and and grimaced at his bruise, that was big, but at least he couldn't feel any more pain, well at least for now. He looked at her again.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 am

"Well, maybe if you'd watch your mouth I would have to kick you, now would I?" Nagi shrugged as she led him into the cave. She started another fire so the prince could see where he was walking. "Over." There she stated while pointing to a corner near the wall. Laying on the ground were several pelts. "Pick a spot and lay there. Just make sure that you dont leave the cave during the night. There are tons of predators out in the woods that would rip a human like you apart."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 pm

He was shivering a bit already, but he still held together in a tight ball. Thinking to himself. But once he heard her get up he looked to her. His little eyes still held pain but now had a sadness to them. "why promise that? I'm pretty sure you'll get mad again and do it, why ask at all" he sighed and sat up some. He was clearly in a stage of depression from realizing alot of thing and his current situation, but mostly the things in his mind caused it. His arm was numb from laying on it so carelessly for so long, so he looked at it was an odd look. "great" he whispered as a puff a white smoke came from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 am

The two spent most of the afternoon in silence. Nagi sat with eyes glued to the fire. So much for entertainment. The two hadn't said a word to each other in a while. As night began to fall, the air suddenly cooled. Nagi's pointed ears twitched lightly. Her body was naturally warm. She could survive the elements without having to worry about catching the flu, or freezing to death. "Hey.." she whispered softly while rising to her feet. She reached around, dusting her fluffy brown tail. "Its gonna get cold. Why dont you move into the cave with me?" she asked, and even tried putting a bit of sweetness into her request. She wasn't sure what was going through the prince's head, but it seemed like he had his own problems. "Come on. Get up, and I promise I wont kick you again...maybe." Nagi smirked.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:21 pm

"I'll die before you let me even get a chance, and i know i won't be, i held no family love, i was just a trophy, just as now" He just held the fish and didn't eat after the kick, he didn't speak another word either. He land there, contemplating his life. After a while he threw the fish into the fire, tired of holding it and had no motivation to it. He never looked at her and barely moved. Wanting it to be a dream. He realized alot of things. He parents never loved him, he was just going to carry the bloodline for them, they kept him happy to not show their fake love, which now stood clear to him. He never did cry but he did mummer under his breath "I have no family to return to"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 pm

"Stop complaining and eat." Nagi growled. God, were all humans as annoying as him?! Then again, Nagi hadn't spoken to anyone since she was small, so she wasn't exactly use to talking with other people. When he mentioned that she should get laid, Nagi cocked her head back. Her golden's hues narrowed sharply. Suddenly, the demoness walked right up to him, and nailed him with a swift kick to his right side. "I dont know if an idiot like you is aware, but there aren't that many wolf demons living in these parts anymore." Nagi growled, tho...he had called her pretty. Nagi simply wasn't sure if she should take it as a compliment or not. "Anyway, I seriously doubt you'll be missed. You'll stay here until I say so...or..." Nagi paused while gazing down at the prince with a cocky grin. "Until you're able to fight me like a real male and win."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm

"I know but still, even nature has alot of colors, blues red, greens yellows, and even purple." He looked over the fish then bit it slowly "why did you even want me? The citizens are much more entertaining." His sleepy eyes and slight injury made him ramble and forget to censor what he said. "you know why don't you get some guy and get laid. I mean lots of people do this kind of thing cause they need to get some passionate action." He looked at her, clearly he couldn't handle the powerful hits from earlier, his eyes held pain for them and sadness. "your pretty so it wouldn't be hard."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 pm

"Nothing, if you can see clearly in the night." Nagi answered from the cave. When she came out, she was holding a few smoked pieces of fish. She dropped one right onto the prince's face. "Eat." Nagi ordered while taking a big bite out of hers. She started gathering some rocks and branches for a fire. Her pointed ears twitched after hearing his comment about the colors surrounding her home. "You do know that we're outdoors right?" She blinked. After setting up her fire, the demoness stretched one of her hands out. A fierce blazing ball of fire shot quickly out from her hand, consuming the branches.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:55 pm

He opened his eyes as he hit the ground, he just layed down. He was tired and just wanted to sleep, and it was clear he wanted to. He did watch her though, as she looked around and spoke "what's bad about night?" He rolled onto his back more, looking at the ceiling and the new surroundings "This is so bland, no colors, that i can see" He then closed his eyes. He was glad he was wearing his comfy clothes, they fit loosely but stayed on him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:06 am

Nagi ignored his rants. She did however check to make sure that the boy was still breathing every now and then. By the end of the day, she had carried the prince deep into the forest, far from the protection of the human race. "Home sweet home." Nagi sighed as she dropped the prince down into the dirt. She lived in a small cave not too far from a slow moving river. The inside of the cave's floor was covered in pelts of various sizes. "Mm..its almost night." she muttered while moving into her cave. It was too late to go hunting, so she'd have to cook a few pieces of meat she had caught the other day
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 pm

He chuckled "Barely." he wanted to sleep, but didn't want to, he didn't know what she would do. But his face was now red. "Why you slap it?" he finally got his air back but not the best. He watched the little drips of blood fall from his mouth. He felt light headed now. "I never even seen a yellow rose all red and white" he was rambling on, lost in thought "Or any other colors, blue would be pretty too" he then closed his eyes "i feel like i'm underwater." he drifted off in a snooze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Prince (M/Reserved)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next